Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is arrow shower supposed to be this fast

This is a discussion on is arrow shower supposed to be this fast within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, this is yalak in action. EXP with this sucks though, because it attacks your own party, rather than your ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Yes, this is yalak in action. EXP with this sucks though, because it attacks your own party, rather than your mobs.[/b]
    which means free money from whomever you kill?

xstep

welcome to real world of knightonline =(

saltman_147

i can arrow shower pretty fast with my archer ... but that is way too fast

Alibaba85

well it was a rogue called Sow from hellsfury clan. there was another archer from his clan there also. both of then tanked me and i couldnt do anything. and both were hitting that fast[/b]

ty. we didnt know this kid was doing anything like this. Martikos spotted this thread and posted it on clan forums.

we will look into this and yea.....if its tbl edit/hack ......he's gone. I cant really tell who the other archer is..... if you can think of that archers's name plz pm me here on ko4life.

or feel free to post any info and evidence of cheaters on our clan forums -----> Hellsfury.tk

Kogenta.......i cant get that link to work...its says video no longer available.

ty guys..... and sorry if u lost NP to one of my clannies if they are cheating. i will take care of it, we dont intend on harboring cheats and fukin hacks i promise.

hmm the link works fine for me =/

i dotn know why k2 hasnt removed multiple shot, arrow shower, and counter strike yet

i didn't even have to open the topic, i just had to read the title to know it was a video of someone cheating
    if any archer in-game looks like they're doing anything fishy its probably a cheat

Imhotep

Yes, this is yalak in action. EXP with this sucks though, because it attacks your own party, rather than your mobs.[/b]
    rofl

we sorted this out, and hes not hacking. i dont feel like explaining how he does it, but it includes spamming z and clicking with ur mouse behind the guy ur attacking.
    we tried this out in arena, and he did it with the same speed when he was far away, but he was moving. u use both multi shot and arrow shower. because, apparently, only using arrow shower makes ur combo fail.
    i tried it out myself but im not sure if i did it right xD

however, its 100% legit.

edit: and yea a gg archer, one of our clan assists who've played archer for a while, told us that u can do it faster than that.

Priest_gabber

LOL

ardaxd

if he is legit he is a gg archer player ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12