Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Assassin Combo

This is a discussion on Assassin Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and hmm this topic still going? h34r: ps: im i dont know if this booo guy pedal'd or not.. nothing ...
Page: 11

Banned

and hmm this topic still going? h34r:

ps: im i dont know if this booo guy pedal'd or not.. nothing in his videos makes me believe he did.. but i gota love the "proof" u guys come up with..

I know some people that know some people,that know bo is using a pedal,and sources are 100% trustable.[/b]
    this was the single funniest thing ive read on these forums in ages.. :lol:

SNAIEK

and hmm this topic still going? h34r:

ps: im i dont know if this booo guy pedal'd or not.. nothing in his videos makes me believe he did.. but i gota love the "proof" u guys come up with..
    this was the single funniest thing ive read on these forums in ages.. :lol:[/b]
    lol you dont need sources to know booo uses a pedal. all you need is a brain.

0RC

lol you dont need sources to know booo uses a pedal. all you need is a brain.[/b]
    show us your brain of boooooo pedaling! looooooooool another stupid answer

similar ---> I know some people that know some people,that know bo is using a pedal,and sources are 100% trustable.

lol you dont need sources to know booo uses a pedal. all you need is a brain.[/b]
    let me use my eyes ... hmm in vsing with warrior he have to using hp potions ? he cant burn mp that fast ?

or just minor pedal i slower than mause + 1 minor .. explain me it plz

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

show us your brain of boooooo pedaling! looooooooool another stupid answer

similar ---> I know some people that know some people,that know bo is using a pedal,and sources are 100% trustable.[/b]
    Just ignore the boo comments.. there is no need to turn this topic into a flame war.
    And this topic isn't about boo anyways.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMnoS17ujFw - ive got minor pedal too ... get hd and u can see i got only 11-12 fps ... i can minor on mause and coming on keyboard .
    (with normal 45 fps my minor is 10x time faster )

Real ko is without mhcd =*[/b]

hope you got better after this vid cuz you have much failed skills and you're using right click minor... this video is just waste of internet...

with 12 fps is hard to do cobo ... and whats wrong is using right click minor ?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

sry i posted less what i wanted, so you're using CTRL+right click minor in the vid... as i know its noobie in priv servers too

no i dont .. but that mean my minor is so fast even with 12 fps ... thx man

Banned

why u quotin me to say that? i never defended boo, i never flamed him either, i dont know if he pedal'd or not and i dont care.. and i never said u need sources to proove he cheats or not.. all i did was quote that shit cuz it was funny as hell

"oh that guy cheats cuz a friend of a friend of the cousin of the aunt of the grandfather of my neighbours dog's fish said he pedal'd"

seriously.. im NOT defending boo, but if your gona acuse someone of cheating.. proof.. or it didnt happen.. it doesent require a brain at all.. you dont need to plot a conspiracie..

Mixer

no i dont .. but that mean my minor is so fast even with 12 fps ... thx man[/b]
    LOL what a loser lmao.
    U really think ur gg? its ovbious ur using CTRL
    jesus christ

LOL what a loser lmao.
    U really think ur gg? its ovbious ur using CTRL
    jesus christ[/b]
    u are really idiot lol... u think im using CTRL becoause my minor is fast ... but i dont using any ctrl bug, that mean my minor is so fast even with 12 fps ... do u know how fast i am with 45 fps ? better for u if u dont know ^^

Mixer

u are really idiot lol... u think im using CTRL becoause my minor is fast ... but i dont using any ctrl bug, that mean my minor is so fast even with 12 fps ... do u know how fast i am with 45 fps ? better for u if u dont know ^^[/b]
    Ur minor sucks ctrl or not,ur comp sucks too if you get 12 fps. Ur a sucky rogue,and sucking as you do SUCKS.
    me>you
    slm

listen turkish kid .. not all must be richy, and no all must have GG PC for 4k usd ... my PC is maybe 100-200 $ and i still can own u ... if my minor sucks becoause i can burn 7,3k mp in 2-3 souls reload ( so to 7,3k mp add 2k+2k and maybe +2k ) if my combo sucks becoase i allways hiting for r+skill.. if my combo sucks becoause with full minor i can hit skills that fast how it is possible then you must using TBL to be better than me ... pplz like u need 8 party members to kill me .. and is not easy for u and ur noobie friend

GL turk ~!~
    Still me >all

Mixer

listen turkish kid .. not all must be richy, and no all must have GG PC for 4k usd ... my PC is maybe 100-200 $ and i still can own u ... if my minor sucks becoause i can burn 7,3k mp in 2-3 souls reload ( so to 7,3k mp add 2k+2k and maybe +2k ) if my combo sucks becoase i allways hiting for r+skill.. if my combo sucks becoause with full minor i can hit skills that fast how it is possible then you must using TBL to be better than me ... pplz like u need 8 party members to kill me .. and is not easy for u and ur noobie friend

GL turk ~!~
    Still me >all[/b]
    Lol @ turkish kid,and u being so full of urself. 7,3k mp in 2-3 souls is NOT POSSIBLE ON USKO,or right click minor. Only ctrl,which only noobs use. U suck anyways,iv seen ur movie,ur just plain suckage. TBL in PK zones for a sin is server sided(everyone would just spam spike lol if it were otherwise)
    Also lol @ ur comp

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast