Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Assassin Combo

This is a discussion on Assassin Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm was he scrolled, cuz u have wolf, buff, and if you have buff pretty sure u have ac scroll ...
Page: 3

SNAIEK

hmm was he scrolled, cuz u have wolf, buff, and if you have buff pretty sure u have ac scroll on.. so ^^[/b]
    lol. he is 6 lvls higher than me + he has hellblade. i have a 1500 hp sc on. im pretty sure its a fair fight considering i have shell+7 1 earring and 1 ring. eme and foverin. he probably has full uniques...

Banned

thats 10 skills between spikes, he claims he can do 11 (wich i never tried when i played, i also do 10, and so do most sins, but seriously.. it would be such a split diference between spike and the 11th skill that it would be better to just spike and keep combo flushing, you would be doing more dps that way)[/b]

i do 12 hits per spike (counted from spike to the last skill before spike)

and if snaik want to vs or something we can do it =)

i do 12 hits per spike
    and if snaik want to vs or something we can do it =)[/b]
    I did the same when I used to play and it's not even that hard when you have specific skill setup.
    Well it wasn't that hard for me atleast.

Banned

well i do most of the time 10 skills only => http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=f0N9EMUfjuc

but my force is in the HP and MP control.. this warrior spam on me 800 / 850 all time and u can see this easy, just watch my hp lol

at that time other sins in manes could not drop his hp under 50%, the warrior lvl 81 had +3 unique +9 weapon and almost a full +9 shell set while i lvl 80 with +1 unique maybe one +2 cant remember and +8 shells!! oh yes forget chitin+9 helmet :P

The combo became harder to do when you get massive hits and u have to control your hp all time

KalaBunga Senior Member

its not that crazy , most sins around now have this kind of combo speed 9-11 skills.

Laught its normal combo

i also started with hp+minor (didnt we all?) but somehow i cant stand the cooldown, and quit since that, i just find it anoying that with all the things the game needs fixed.. they went and nerfed us rogue for no reason because we were not in anyway overpowered. Even if i can still play decently as cooldowned rogue.. i cant stand healing myself and thinking "i could be doing so much better.. i remember doing better!". So if i ever played usko again i would be warrior or priest.

nd i also played most of my time with shit computer so i know what that fees like xd, got a GOOD laptop now finally and not playing ko hehe.. the irony
    [spoiler]my vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFGvUuL4YHY&fmt=18, miss skills loads of times but get job done, in spoiler tags because i dont want to steal your topic[/spoiler][/b]
    Its still possible to minor only in a 1v1 with the minor cooldown. Your mana is just goin slower but you can use about 2.5k mana every time you pot.

You can do 12 skills from spike to the last skill before spike. Here's my order:

Bloody Beast (Ignore this, I always start with it)
    1. Spike
    2. Thrust
    3. Pierce
    4. Cut
    5. Shock
    6. Bloody Beast
    7. Jab
    8. Stab
    9. Blinding/Beast Hiding
    10. Cut
    11. Shock
    12. Bloody Beast

After that spike is JUST finished cooling down, if you do this as fast as possible.

SNAIEK

You can do 12 skills from spike to the last skill before spike. Here's my order:

Bloody Beast (Ignore this, I always start with it)
    1. Spike
    2. Thrust
    3. Pierce
    4. Cut
    5. Shock
    6. Bloody Beast
    7. Jab
    8. Stab
    9. Blinding/Beast Hiding
    10. Cut
    11. Shock
    12. Bloody Beast
    After that spike is JUST finished cooling down, if you do this as fast as possible.[/b]
    yea im talking about with no blinding or beast hiding. if i had those i could probably do it easy.. but im saying no one can do more than 10/11 with just spike,thrust,pierce,cut,shock,stab, jab. you gotta wait for the recharge. salmin i saw your video and you only get 10. and thats when spike is already up too. you cant see because of your skillbar. and i cant vs you salmin because i dont even have an account. and for ppl saying the combo is average find videos that are better.

BioDiesel

lol

Mixer

you suck,im being serious,ctrl minor to pwn sucks.
    /fail

SNAIEK

you suck,im being serious,ctrl minor to pwn sucks.
    /fail[/b]
    LOL its called double minor. i cant do ctrl minor my hands too small anyway. with double i can do it fast.. the i do single when my mana gets low.

Azraim

Video is not bad but i dont like how u do the apology of urself in all this topic. Just think that there is always 1 people better than you and stop acting like a child by saying you have the best combo of the world.

SNAIEK

Video is not bad but i dont like how u do the apology of urself in all this topic. Just think that there is always 1 people better than you and stop acting like a child by saying you have the best combo of the world.[/b]
    i already said i just want attention. thats why i put "crazy assassin combo", i didnt put the best combo of the world. you can say i dont have the best but find someone that has a better one ppl can tie it but not beat it. ppl that say they can beat it dont hit spike exactly when it comes up. i can do that too and have a 13 hit combo, but if spike is already up then it doesnt count.

Banned

yea im talking about with no blinding or beast hiding. if i had those i could probably do it easy.. but im saying no one can do more than 10/11 with just spike,thrust,pierce,cut,shock,stab, jab. you gotta wait for the recharge. salmin i saw your video and you only get 10. and thats when spike is already up too. you cant see because of your skillbar. and i cant vs you salmin because i dont even have an account. and for ppl saying the combo is average find videos that are better.[/b]

i do my 12hit combo (spike,2,3...12skill then spike again) in verses.. but not in PK, cuz in pk i do the most dmg attacks first.

Here you can see my fast combo:
    http://files.filefront.com/Vs+cardiwmv/;11...;/fileinfo.html

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast