Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Assassin Combo

This is a discussion on Assassin Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; right .. now guys with shards +8 got more ap than him... and he using shard +9 and pd +7 ...
Page: 6

right .. now guys with shards +8 got more ap than him... and he using shard +9 and pd +7 :|
    so elus uniques is max +1/+2 ?

SNAIEK I suggest you just leave this forum and go play your private server where you need to buy items from GM to be good.

good for you that u want to think you are good, but this isnt the place for a peptalk go listen to a cheer up CD or something if u want ur ego to be boosted.

theres tons of sins with a more then decent combo, why would we care if u can combo or not..if u cant lvl or gear urself ur only half skilled anyway..

SNAIEK I suggest you just leave this forum and go play your private server where you need to buy items from GM to be good.[/b]

ROFL...
    +1

Who te fuck he think he is?

ure unknown boy.. dont compare uself with ppls like mr80... 0000000. elu.. Steel0

KalaBunga Senior Member

ROFL...
    +1

ure unknown boy.. dont compare uself with ppls like mr80... 0000000. elu.. Steel0[/b]
    ofcourse he cant compare himself wiht them , better gear espacily by mor80 :-o

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

really? I mean come on...combo vids and getting good combo was so 2006/7

Ever since, like 90%+ can combo.

your video and your combo is nothing special so go back in your private server hole.

Banned

looong time ago i made this for my friend to show him how to do a combo
    anyway, i still not see whats so hard on 11 (if you count spike 12) skills between 2 spikes
    anyway with 70+ skills you can do one skill more, so 12 (if you count spike 13)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/192800893/tc_combo.avi.html[/b]

pfff. First of all:
    thats 12 skills then repeat

second: You wait long time for 1 skill = you loose time

third: when you hit spike again all your other skill are ready again

so it is a bad combo.

Here is the true 12hit combo which Elu invented:
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-12hit%20combo.avi

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

pfff. First of all:

so it is a bad combo.
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-12hit%20combo.avi[/b]

skill bar with only attacking skills in it... not so good idea ;(

Banned

skill bar with only attacking skills in it... not so good idea ;([/b]

lol damn you are smart

you put thoose skills on f1 and f2 in that order to make 12hit combo -.-

german

hahaha its shity combo lol

pfff. First of all:

so it is a bad combo.
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-12hit%20combo.avi[/b]
    i can do this again and again
    i know iam loosing time, but i dont care so much, bc normally i use there 70+ skill
    if i remove 1 skill i have to wait for spike, so the timing is good

so i really dont care what you think

and btw: it was showed with PK bar so i start with strongest skills, ok if i put trust and pierce somewhere in the midle i can do combo nonstop without that short waiting, but i think its better put strong skills together.
    and to your vid, iam really interesting who PK with skillbar with 8 attack skills

Banned

i can do this again and again
    i know iam loosing time, but i dont care so much, bc normally i use there 70+ skill
    if i remove 1 skill i have to wait for spike, so the timing is good

so i really dont care what you think

and btw: it was showed with PK bar so i start with strongest skills, ok if i put trust and pierce somewhere in the midle i can do combo nonstop without that short waiting, but i think its better put strong skills together.
    and to your vid, iam really interesting who PK with skillbar with 8 attack skills[/b]

omgomgomg .... im on my pms right now and you people dont help. I just show the ORDER that you should use to get 12 fucking clean hits in a row then repeat without having to stop attacking, which you did

4 skills on F1 4 skills on F2. Do the skills in that order and you won't have to wait for skills. Watch my VS with cardinal and see how it is done (and that was on a vpn so even tho i lagg i manage to do a nice combo)

also it is the strongest skills first

Mixer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjmqu5Ms8OE

him>you

btw i suceeded 9 hits before 2nd spike :S

SNAIEK

ROFL...
    +1

ure unknown boy.. dont compare uself with ppls like mr80... 0000000. elu.. Steel0[/b]
    ROFLMAO YOU GUYS ARE STILL POSTING ON THIS TOPIC AHHAHA. where did i compare myself to 0000000 first of all? i would never because he is best assassin in the game. i will compare myself to elu and mr80. they both suck. its funny because the only reason why i wasnt known in usko was because i had 0 items. i had dual cleaver+9 shell+7 foverin, eme, ep, elf belt, rest quest accessory. so before you say im noob just because you dont know me find someone on usko that was good with that gear.

i played for fun and didnt spend 100s of dollars to be good and get my E-P3N15 hard. i posted this topic because i was bored, and to get attention, and of course the dumb asses you are keep responding to it even though i havnt said anything in 2 days. GJ

i play a private server because it is FREE for one. why would i spend usd on a free game? who ever said that you're dumb.

if you are talking shit, post a video of yourself and lets see how good you really are.... @the 12 hit combo.. that is a 10 hit.. you count the skills in between spike. if i counted spike i could do the same.

im out now have fun posting on my topic!! thx for making me so famous....And have fun flaming

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

ROFLMAO YOU GUYS ARE STILL POSTING ON THIS TOPIC AHHAHA. where did i compare myself to 0000000 first of all? i would never because he is best assassin in the game. i will compare myself to elu and mr80. they both suck. its funny because the only reason why i wasnt known in usko was because i had 0 items. i had dual cleaver+9 shell+7 foverin, eme, ep, elf belt, rest quest accessory. so before you say im noob just because you dont know me find someone on usko that was good with that gear.

i played for fun and didnt spend 100s of dollars to be good and get my E-P3N15 hard. i posted this topic because i was bored, and to get attention, and of course the dumb asses you are keep responding to it even though i havnt said anything in 2 days. GJ

i play a private server because it is FREE for one. why would i spend usd on a free game? who ever said that you're dumb.

if you are talking shit, post a video of yourself and lets see how good you really are.... @the 12 hit combo.. that is a 10 hit.. you count the skills in between spike. if i counted spike i could do the same.

im out now have fun posting on my topic!! thx for making me so famous....And have fun flaming[/b]
    Okay first of all since it's a private server and probably hosted somewhere near you you'll have lower ping.
    Lower ping means less failed skills, simple as that.
    And no your combo isn't really that good.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast