Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Assassin Combo

This is a discussion on Assassin Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /SNAIEK If you want to be a legend, go and play usko first. After u move to lvl up 83, ...
Page: 7

LaNcErJacK

/SNAIEK
    If you want to be a legend, go and play usko first. After u move to lvl up 83, and got good gears and make a giant pk movie :lol:
    If u cannot that, u aren't a legend or big player :lol:

LaNcErJacK

i said 12 counting the spike.. so ya 11
    and ya sometimes the spike reloads right after i used the last skill. My minor is slow yes, but it doesnt need to be faster. Since you are limited to your mana pots, you dont need faster minor.

@alligator. Elu had shard +9 and pd +7 he had 1x +9 armor and no +3 uniques. He outgeared all rouges except mr80 who used a pedal yes

and the warrior who beated Elu had mayb rappy +7 but he had dual rofs and alot of crazy items so he still did good dmg, but when they pmed Elu to come cz they said it was just for practising vs. So thats why he put on the cs, it was becuz they spammed acid pots on him (u can see it on the video) and started the vs way before he started to heal. He didnt think it was a real vs anyway so he throwed the shield on to regain hp[/b]
    Mr80 aka BOOO isn't pedal cuz pedals programmed on spam 1-8 or 7-8. But Mr80 minor spamming on 2-3 and right click...
    What is pedal? This is pedal...
    http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/KOPEDAL-KNIGH...0QQidZZ15530977

Rampage

The combo that impressed me the most is probably this one -> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiPiEkZnow&...feature=related

Anyway about evryone knows how to combo now and its doesnt really make a big difference comboing a little bit faster. I'm far more impressed of someone who can minor+pot well and act smart in team pk situations

Banned

Mr80 aka BOOO isn't pedal cuz pedals programmed on spam 1-8 or 7-8. But Mr80 minor spamming on 2-3 and right click...
    What is pedal? This is pedal...
    http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/KOPEDAL-KNIGH...0QQidZZ15530977[/b]

dont question the turk... if you can program a pedal to 7-8 u can do it to what ever keys you want

Mixer

have you ever heard of joy2key? you can put any controler,any steering wheel and pedal,and assign to anything you want. BOOOOOOOOOOO was using that cuz xtrap wasnt blocking it at the time

PS: Salmin is a turk,and doesnt like turks? WOW

0RC

:lol: Its funny when you see 2 noobs argue about best and fast combo SNAIEK and salmin.
    They forgot who were they back on USKO and in Xig server.

salmin knew well that BOOOOOOOO is not turk even if BOO turk whats wrong with that!
    BOOO skill bar way different then ppl who use pedal skill bar.
    ok lets say booo use pedal!!! could anyone make Similar to him pk movies With PEDAL lool

its funny when see salmin speaking for elu! so if it was practise vs like you said between elu and the warrior on cz, he still must use CS. you said elu got acid!!!! everyone know that when someone use cs or any shield other acid them to remove it to make a fear Vs.

Well this topic is not about Mr80 aka BOOO or Elu.

its about who have better and fast combo!! back to the topic

No Body Care About Best Combo If You Ylready Suck In Minor Or Poting. No Body Care As Long There Is No Great action pk Movie Where People Can See Full Skill not Only On Combo.

Both of you suck long days and now days.

simple

Nobody will beat Hotsauce niggas , best comboer ever , such a crazy korean fag =D

The combo that impressed me the most is probably this one -> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiPiEkZnow&...feature=related

Anyway about evryone knows how to combo now and its doesnt really make a big difference comboing a little bit faster. I'm far more impressed of someone who can minor+pot well and act smart in team pk situations[/b]

I know chusco is considered the best rouge in diez... but I just watched this vid again and something took my attention. At 1.10 he gets screamed and after scream the legcut icon shows up next to his scrolls... but he isn't stunned/slowed. Wasn't he supposed to be stunned/slowed down or am I that noob? xD

Na sometimes if you get the symbol at your scrolls, its bugged ( normally after you use MS ), and you just stay light feeted untill the slow runs off.

I know chusco is considered the best rouge in diez... but I just watched this vid again and something took my attention. At 1.10 he gets screamed and after scream the legcut icon shows up next to his scrolls... but he isn't stunned/slowed. Wasn't he supposed to be stunned/slowed down or am I that noob? xD[/b]
    The icon in the top right didn't always mean you were slowed or stunned for sure. Only in Moradon the Resurrection I think, is when the icon meant that you were definitely slowed.

I loved it before, you could get legcut while on lightfeet, and if the legcut failed, you could run with lightfeet without having to use it again until the leg cut disappeared ^^

Salmin, I am pretty certain, he had pd +8. I saw a picture of his stats with pd+8 (showing it in inventory).

He had like 3k ap. That IS +3 items.

Mixer

:lol: Its funny when you see 2 noobs argue about best and fast combo SNAIEK and salmin.
    They forgot who were they back on USKO and in Xig server.

salmin knew well that BOOOOOOOO is not turk even if BOO turk whats wrong with that!
    BOOO skill bar way different then ppl who use pedal skill bar.
    ok lets say booo use pedal!!! could anyone make Similar to him pk movies With PEDAL lool

its funny when see salmin speaking for elu! so if it was practise vs like you said between elu and the warrior on cz, he still must use CS. you said elu got acid!!!! everyone know that when someone use cs or any shield other acid them to remove it to make a fear Vs.

Well this topic is not about Mr80 aka BOOO or Elu.

its about who have better and fast combo!! back to the topic

No Body Care About Best Combo If You Ylready Suck In Minor Or Poting. No Body Care As Long There Is No Great action pk Movie Where People Can See Full Skill not Only On Combo.

Both of you suck long days and now days.[/b]
    Stupid to hear those words from a wanna be BOOOOOOO.
    Lol @ you having him in sig and creaming ur pants on his pics

have you ever heard of joy2key? you can put any controler,any steering wheel and pedal,and assign to anything you want. BOOOOOOOOOOO was using that cuz xtrap wasnt blocking it at the time[/b]
    Booooo coming from old time like KE...

After boo sold char k2 delete xtrap ..

Salmin, I am pretty certain, he had pd +8. I saw a picture of his stats with pd+8 (showing it in inventory).

He had like 3k ap. That IS +3 items.[/b]
    im not in topic but u still talking about elu ? elu have max 25xx ap

Unr4ted

can some 1 list the skills down in order of a 12 hit combo

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

the combo isnt neccessarily "crazy", just a average combo from what ive seen

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast