Assassin's duels

This is a discussion on Assassin's duels within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a very old video, I didn't want to upload this until I could edit and make a full ...
Page: 1

Cadence96

This is a very old video, I didn't want to upload this until I could edit and make a full movie; but I don't have a chance to do a movie when most of the people are near 80 and I don't have enough time to level up.
    Badly I didn't have gamecam enough time; badly I didn't do enough backup so somehow this is my only pk movie until now ;( .
    Well.... I like this battle, it was against a level 70 assassin (from this forum) with uber items as I heard; server diez. It was very hard to override the damage of a level 70 and not to die trying.
    About the second fight, lol I'm human; In that moment I thought my minor was fast enough but my tired finger wasn't. I hope you enjoy my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQFzgk2ZC4

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

nice vid, i like how the music just stops when u die :P

tamachan

u died

Banned

aww just 1 pot when your mp was so high would have brought your hp up so HIGH and + he woulda got so scared

but still gj

Cadence96

aww just 1 pot when your mp was so high would have brought your hp up so HIGH and + he woulda got so scared

but still gj[/b]
    Yeah, that's true. I don't like to make excuses but the status of my finger wasn't fine enough so my mana suddenly stopped to decrease. Maybe I didn't watch my hp so that could be why I didn't had a fast reaction with HP pot.
    But the first one was harder to kill in every aspect, and there I didn't had a chance to use HP pot instead of mana.

However... mistakes are to learn :P

Sustain

Having a minor battle right before long minor battle sure is a bitch. You coulda lower your minor usage and add your hp pot in=victory.

Nice.

Cadence96

bump.... I need more views ^^

Angry

Having a minor battle right before long minor battle sure is a bitch. You coulda lower your minor usage and add your hp pot in=victory.

Nice.[/b]
    if your still playing add hp pots into your combo its amazing u wouldnt have to strain your fingers so bad. anyway good video i can tell those sins had better gear but u put up a good fight

closetoheaven

nice u need to do better with ur skills combo

kakashi-_+

believe me he has skills h34r:

Very nice bro.
    Sometimes You pot soul with high mana, but that's always a problem with shorter mana bar. Good fight against opponents with better items.

PwnerBaba

very nice vs

oO Jc Oo

gg peruvian

nice combo, come play my rogue xd