Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

[ Astaroth & Araqe PK MOVIE Part 2 ]

This is a discussion on [ Astaroth & Araqe PK MOVIE Part 2 ] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love that movie 9/10 ;]...
Page: 5

m4cios

i love that movie 9/10 ;]

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Quote Originally Posted by ING View Post
    by last time,year ?never saw u pk in duo, always in full gangsta party.ok, try record something with better players. Dont want flame, ok ? I have respect to u, and ur clan!. Araqe told me who was on terr00000r, and i posted that maybe it was mistake. Dont know. Ask him, if u want. Ach, and it was recorded in may.

Holmzi, if u want vs ok. Araqe is waiting for ur pm.
    ah man i have to talk about it

That party u trashed on booros i do them with kevin at least 3 times a week (+ they always have 2 priests not only one).
    BUT if you want to see what tanking is ........there are 4 minuts more till they start with acid ^^
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iuIYdeZ0u4]YouTube - teste[/ame] crappy crappy quality, made it just to upload
    (for those who dont know those guys are one of the top clans on server)

and if you beat me + dani, or me + allen, me + kevin, OR me + holmzi i will give u my priest for free ^^ (i am serious)

ING

ok, pm me or Araqe when u be ready with Holmzi, peace

wawh

Up it to FF please

Banned

i like the 21 century entering and 9/10 good movie for me

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

nice duo guys. AQ u never invite me in cz and war. lookin frward to that duo vs with gui.

Kmatic

does anyone els notice that this rogues hp pots go off and he doesnt have any on his pages and its impossible for him to say right click when he has to dubble minor with one hand and combo with other

Banned

astaroth arent u worried about that int patch crap or whatever it is lol

ING

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    does anyone els notice that this rogues hp pots go off and he doesnt have any on his pages and its impossible for him to say right click when he has to dubble minor with one hand and combo with other
    uhm, didn't saw in vs with TERROOOOR ? Just look ;]

Kmatic

nm i had to watch it 3 times before i saw it he has a page with hp pots on it he switches to when he needs to lol
    oh and i never though he was a cheater cuz cheaters dont have these mad skills lol i just was wondering wtf lol

nm i had to watch it 3 times before i saw it he has a page with hp pots on it he switches to when he needs to lol
    oh and i never though he was a cheater cuz cheaters dont have these mad skills lol i just was wondering wtf lol
    he have 11 fingers >.> xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    he have 11 fingers >.> xD
    Michael is potting him

Kmatic

so who ever plays this Astaroth priest I just watched some of your solo videos on youtube and you call people in it noobs be cause they run well lets see how fair this is malice paracite masive??? hmmm i think you are the foob if the only way you can beat someone when solowing is if you malice para and masive someone how could they even stand a chance?? no hp no def no attack power....but you get helis the most over powered skill in the game??? your super pro dude...NOT i have no respect for people that play bps and say they are amazing when they have to fully debuff someone to kill them and then talk shit in their pk movies your the big noob

youshi

pretty nice duo, i liked it 9/10!

ING

Gui, sorry, but no more vs'es I was hacked... = (

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast