Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Astaroth lvl BP 77 of Pathos PK movie part1

This is a discussion on Astaroth lvl BP 77 of Pathos PK movie part1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No niezle niezle ^^...
Page: 2

Dragonlord9

No niezle niezle ^^

xstep

very nice vs, especially vs with blackwidow

i liked it nice pwnage on war

Jason269

nice video, gj

angelsdream

nice baba, I ll reskil restat BP soon, lets VS too ^^

Mezmerize

No shit he's gonna use his CS.. he had a atross on him through the whole vs lol..[/b]
    is it so hard to sleep an atross?

maybe it was some noobie sharer ?:P

j/k

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

wow i dunno whats up with ff atm causse for me its download at 7.8kb/sec >_< (normally its at 500kb/sec)
    can you upload it somewhere else?

St0neColdKill3r

ur combo was slow near the start of the video, got much better at the end for some reason heheh...

you shoulda had blackwidow, gay how he throws that cs on to heal/duff nd shit, kinda nubbie

7/10[/b]
    Actually that was Ivan on my char without asking. Ppl who know anything about me know for 1 theres no fuckin chance i&#39;d put a cs on vs 1 person and for 2 there isn&#39;t a bp on this server who i even malice to fight. I normally give them malice. Seeing how pathetic ivan was there made me realize time to change up pass cause don&#39;t need that type reppin for my char.

Liked the movie alot and as you saw Gui and i let you run bowl freely other day cause we got <3 for you gays too. Didn&#39;t know your clan had that much fun while i was sleeping but nice. I&#39;m sure if you answered when that vs happened it sure as fook would&#39;ve been when i&#39;d be asleep in Cali. Since your in Poland and i&#39;m not sure the time change but probably something similar to Turkey.

Anyways good vid but anytime you want to run 1 back with me lemme know. I love bp vs.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Actually that was retard Ivan on my char without permission. Ppl who know anything about me know for 1 theres no fuckin chance i&#39;d put a cs on vs 1 person and for 2 there isn&#39;t a bp on this server who i even malice to fight. I normally give them malice. Seeing how pathetic ivan was there made me realize time to change up pass cause don&#39;t need that type reppin for my char.

Liked the movie alot and as you saw Gui and i let you run bowl freely other day cause we got <3 for you gays too. Didn&#39;t know your clan had that much fun while i was sleeping but nice. I&#39;m sure if you answered when that vs happened it sure as fook would&#39;ve been when i&#39;d be asleep in Cali. Since your in Poland and i&#39;m not sure the time change but probably something similar to Turkey.

Anyways good vid but anytime you want to run 1 back with me lemme know. I love bp vs.[/b]
    actually i wanted to fight =S

in turkey is now 10 PM in poland 9 PM

Yes, Indeed it was me on BlackWldow.

And I had Atross on my ass the WHOLE time, I slept him couple of times but he woked up, and he can cut ur heals when he hits u n shit.

And Asta how come you didn&#39;t put the other VS where I killed ya two times first time just malice 2nd time u gave me parasite and I just came onto you and smacked you without any duffs ^^? Yeh but than again it wouldnt be a good video of you =(.

ING

u killed me 1 time, I click wrong skill and dead xD...and later with Phoibos help. but i said.. u have 80 lvl and better items then me, but i want try again

I love too BP fights <3

Sure thing ^^ I&#39;l do ya. Was fun, make no mistake but it wasnt a fair vs in anyway, and nop I killed u 2 times ^^

ING

see ya in cz :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast