Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all I am not here to start a flame war in any way at all, but u called ...
Page: 1

First of all I am not here to start a flame war in any way at all, but u called me out, so I showed up.

Blah's Challenge: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=175461

Lvl 76 BP Vs. lvl 80 Warrior. After I did a reskill and restat, my Intel priest was a BP for the first time since I have played this game. As you can see I was buffed which puts our hp and ac at similar numbers. Blah was not debuffed in anyway, I was 60 heal 60 buff and 12 master.

I will admit that blah did beat me a few times, but the numbers were definately in my favor at about 8-3. As you can see in the video my hp is usually around half when blah goes down.

I know most of u will probably post something about caring about one 1v1, and you're right, who really cares. But if you scroll down and read blah's challenge to me, wouldn't you post the results?

Anyway here is the promised video...

http://rapidshare.com/files/61239439/lolblah.wmv.html

No hard feelings blah, but you asked for the 1v1.

post videos in media section please

downloading movie now ^^

post videos in media section please

downloading movie now ^^[/b]

I understand why you would say video's go in the media section. But blah's challenge was here so I posted the results here. No need to flame me for that guys. Just watch the video and enjoy.

I understand why you would say video's go in the media section. But blah's challenge was here so I posted the results here. No need to flame me for that guys. Just watch the video and enjoy.[/b]
    boy if you think thats a flame you haven't seen nothin.

your using restore.

also - post link to that thread u were talkin about so other ppl can see what ur talkin about

Banned

OUCH

all those capitals earlier too

your using restore.[/b]

lol never played bp before man, that skill doesn't add much anyway. if anything it takes care of blooding. and so what...it's a skill to be used. I could have added some stats to malice him, right? but i didn't because I knew that would only turn into a huge problem.

your using restore.

also - post link to that thread u were talkin about so other ppl can see what ur talkin about[/b]
    Blah's Challenge...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=175461

SillyHo

Why would he get flamed for using restore??? Thats like making a warrior reskill as to not use def. Its a tree on his char he should be able to use it as he sees fit. Side note Atari never used his heals until blah tried to use a shield with a 1 handed weapon....which atari also won

Moved to the Media Board.

HotAsIce

My only question is still the one I had the first time I ever saw blah... How do you get to 80 without knowing how to combo?

SillyHo

why move it to the media???? it isnt about the movie, the movie is just the evidence. Just like when people post pictures to prove their point. It wasnt about the video it was about Blah's mouth writing checks that his skills couldnt cash.

swishersticks

I still love blah

+1 to silly

LMAO

I still love blah [/b]
    im still here for ya and everyone else thats by my side also i admit to losing since he got proof but i got something he didnt show and he didnt show me beating him that sux :/ wheres the sportsmanship and manship in showing a video if u dont lose =)

also sweeet im on video awesome would of been better if u should them when i beat u also =) instead of cutting that out. sucks that u didnt want to post urself losing but like i always said u never had balls and u still don&#39;t other then that i still have that screen shot of ur little pm =) so i wont post that unless it&#39;s neccerry oh ya btw haha u fell right into my trap u made a sweet video of me =) and u cut out the parts where i own u too with ur whole crew there as witnesses. one more thing ur still a waste of time u wasted money =) that showed me that u do have money up ur ass like i said and 2 now im famous one more thing nightwhip when u take video please get my good side aereil view sux. last but not least when i vs&#39;d u and when u beat u atari remember this and burn it into ur skull i beat u unbuffed unwolfed unscrolled only thing i used was a lvl 7 skill called def, while u used undy ac book and restore not only that but u do have uniques up ur ass as well in ib sse&#39;s +1 rols??? i only got duel we&#39;s shell 7 +12 str ring 1 quest ring and ammy of hp and i still kicked ur ass which u didnt show on the video. but ty at least im more popular ty for falling into my trap BC. this doesn&#39;t effect la_migra, Micha, chip striker, bu4, or anyone else i like only on the people i hate fook hawk sillywhore. Especailly u Atari the biggest loser that fell into my skeem good job kid u maken me famous nigga.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast