Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, you have really sunk to a new low blah. You get your ass handed to you and you say ...
Page: 2

Wow, you have really sunk to a new low blah. You get your ass handed to you and you say it was all a part of your plan to get famous. Kinda flattering actually, I can kick someone's ass and they get famous. I don't give a damn if you post that pm, lol, I took screenshots of it also. Don't make is sound like something that it isn't. And I did admit to losing about 3 times. But how many times did you kiss dirt? Close to 8 or even more than that probably. And so what if I used undying, it's a skill that I have and made our hp about the same. Keep in mind that you got your ass handed to you by someone who has never played BP before. You also asked for this 1v1, so deal with your defeat and quit making excuses. I pwnt you, live with it. You called me out and told me to bring it, and you kissed dirt. You are by far the worst lvl 80 warrior on Ares and you should be ashamed to log on your character. Just sell it and hope that someone buys it that knows what they are doing. So go ahead and post that pm blah, go ahead and try to edit or some shit also. I'll just come right back after you and post the actual conversation. Don't believe me? Post it. LOL I fell into your "skeem" of making you famous. Kid are you serious. That has to be the worst attempt to avoid dealing with a loss, a big loss. You ran your mouth and now you have to eat your words. FFS you are such a child. So how about you "burn this into ur skull," you lost to a lvl 76 BP that has never played BP before and you lost bad. Yeah the video shows me winning of course. But if I only show 3 1v1's and in all of them I end up with about half hp when u are dead, then how on earth would it really be possible for you to win more than a few times.

Here's another video of your embarrassing defeat blah, if you do get famous it will be because everyone is laughing at you.

Credit to Shaaz for making this hilarious video.

http://rapidshare.com/files/61236489/blah_0001.wmv.html

Enjoy noob. I'm done embarrassing you.
    Go ahead and post that pm too, it doesn't say anything important anyway.

Banned

My only question is still the one I had the first time I ever saw blah... How do you get to 80 without knowing how to combo?[/b]
    I wonder that too...

Matter of fact I'll go ahead and save you the trouble and post the conversation.

In this conversation blah says "ya but i won the last match" after which I wrote "true u did" but before I pressed enter to type it he said "so i won it all"

Lol, and for some reason blah thinks that winning the last match after getting his ass handed to him 8 or 9 times means he wins.

yes it actually does if u want u can research and look it up while ur girl blows me. anyway im done with u posted the screen shot for me which i never took ty for falling into my trap ur so smart that ur dum and u don't even know it. i play u like a puppet i dont even have to say anything and u do things that just makes me more popular then u oh ya btw when have u ever had a crowd of people behind u ?? when have u ever stepped in and helped the younger lvls ??? never u know why? because ur too cocky and can never make a straight decision, all u worry about is ur gear and urself. like u always were a self centered asswhole anyways i'm done with u also tell ur bitch to whipe that cum stain off her cheek she left some on her lips when she kissed u bb atari im done with make a fool out of u and playing u like my puppet ur pethetic falling for my silly little childish traps if u was so smart u would of stayed shut and never posted anything on my item buying post and maybe just maybe this would of never happened. bb dumass nigga. what a loser lol :huh: ^_^ :P :blink: :lol:

yes it actually does if u want u can research and look it up while ur girl blows me. anyway im done with u posted the screen shot for me which i never took ty for falling into my trap ur so smart that ur dum and u don't even know it. i play u like a puppet i dont even have to say anything and u do things that just makes me more popular then u oh ya btw when have u ever had a crowd of people behind u ?? when have u ever stepped in and helped the younger lvls ??? never u know why? because ur too cocky and can never make a straight decision, all u worry about is ur gear and urself. like u always were a self centered asswhole anyways i'm done with u also tell ur bitch to whipe that cum stain off her cheek she left some on her lips when she kissed u bb atari im done with make a fool out of u and playing u like my puppet ur pethetic falling for my silly little childish traps if u was so smart u would of stayed shut and never posted anything on my item buying post and maybe just maybe this would of never happened. bb dumass nigga. what a loser lol :huh: ^_^ :P :blink: :lol:[/b]
    You are pathetic blah. All this shit about falling into your traps. Get a life. Oh and thanks for taking me back to fifth grade making fun of my girlfriend. How is yours doing by the way, I hear internet dating is getting tougher these days. I did talk to Julia the other day tho, we had a few good laughs at your expense. You do remember Julia right? If not she is the girl you tried to date in game. Remember, back when you were in TheChosenFew? Pathetic, not only did you waste all your time on a shitty character, but you try to date the other characters in game. Didn't she make you cry when she rejected you? Now let me guess...I just fell into another one of your traps. Which one is this blah? You are pretty good at setting traps for making yourself look like an idiot. How many more times can you set me up?

Have I ever had a crowd of people behind me you ask? Well yes blah as a matter of fact I have. Watch the videos of you getting your ass beat and you will see several BC members there laughing at you in Vent. Where were your people? Or was it bed time in Turkey?

Oh yeah...if you're going to call me dumb...at least learn how to spell it. Moron...

kennyburger

how does getting beat 8 times and killing him 1nce means you win ?

ight whateva nigga pce come up with somethign new everyone knows that alredy what a loser can't even come up with something new jeez waste of time im done night kid

u guys should get each others msn and speak there :S

i dont want it im done with him as long as he stays out of my shit.

Banned

u guys should get each others msn and speak there :S[/b]
    i think they would be do that. so +1

enigma69

wow. fucking egocentric.

grow up. no one givs a fuck about your little noob 1v1

SillyHo

If they took this to MSN I would be missing my daily quota of Drama. Blah why do you hate me now??? It isnt because of that wrist cutter I sent you in the mail is it? :P

wow @ blah

i didnt know people could POSSIBLY be as dumb as him

J

Kinda funny the way I see it : Blah and Atari vsed, blah won couple times, Atari won majority. Blah is crying because he lost and making some stupid ass excuse that doesn't even make any sense. So I hear-by declare the winner...

Atari!

wizkid

just lol @ blah, grow up kiddo

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast