Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes it actually does if u want u can research and look it up while ur girl blows me. anyway ...
Page: 3

KingOfPika

yes it actually does if u want u can research and look it up while ur girl blows me. anyway im done with u posted the screen shot for me which i never took ty for falling into my trap ur so smart that ur dum and u don't even know it. i play u like a puppet i dont even have to say anything and u do things that just makes me more popular then u oh ya btw when have u ever had a crowd of people behind u ?? when have u ever stepped in and helped the younger lvls ??? never u know why? because ur too cocky and can never make a straight decision, all u worry about is ur gear and urself. like u always were a self centered asswhole anyways i'm done with u also tell ur bitch to whipe that cum stain off her cheek she left some on her lips when she kissed u bb atari im done with make a fool out of u and playing u like my puppet ur pethetic falling for my silly little childish traps if u was so smart u would of stayed shut and never posted anything on my item buying post and maybe just maybe this would of never happened. bb dumass nigga. what a loser lol :huh: ^_^ :P :blink: :lol:[/b]
    Didn't really want to step into the conflict you and atari have. But oh my, Atari has a solid point and stays on focus on his thoughts, but you boi I do not know how old you are but you are very immature and have one unique opinion on things. I hope you are only a kid and not a 30-40 year old.

DarkMagician5

Buffed good gear BP vs Unbuffed warrior with NO IN, IB? hard to lose :\ im on nobodys side, this is just ridiculous

Banned

Kinda funny the way I see it : Blah and Atari vsed, blah won couple times, Atari won majority. Blah is crying because he lost and making some stupid ass excuse that doesn't even make any sense. So I hear-by declare the winner...

Atari![/b]

no body gives a shit of what you think :lol: , ares bussines not diez

my opinion is the video is a shit , since all i can see is buffed vs none buffed , higher lvl vs lower lvl
    Sad Valk/Graphon armor was on you never know who had spear or club defense
    Also i know blah isnt "good" for his class and he sucks bad and he knows that, he needs to work himself better , but i also know he worked his ass hard on leveling legit to get lvl 80 which was ONLY by himself leveling and i know in-facts he doesnt have decent items , and i think you should pay him some respect for having legit english player.

I also think this topic has gonne too far

LOOK IM ON THE VID!!!

blahblah got owned lol :P

Sustain

It's funny how bp can hit a lvl 80 warrior 800 when Warrior hit bp only 500, fishy.

"LOL he uses heal"
    "u can be happy that i dont use that priest
    i'd duff the shit outta him"

PaPaSmurF

It's funny how bp can hit a lvl 80 warrior 800 when Warrior hit bp only 500, fishy.[/b]
    Lol what do you expect, he was hitting atari with a fuking pike or harpoon lolz....xDD

Banned

blah blah.. lvl 80 warrior.. maybe its time for u to quit the game eh? xD

venom

My only question is still the one I had the first time I ever saw blah... How do you get to 80 without knowing how to combo?[/b]
    ye
    100% agree
    buyin chars is not cool^^

Banned

that was sad :/ blah challanged em and didnt come to arena with scrolls? + lvll 80 with a weak combo

wow. fucking egocentric.

grow up. no one givs a fuck about your little noob 1v1[/b]

It's not my problem you don't know how to read the very first post I made in this topic. Let me ask you something, if someone called you out to the Arena the way Blah called me out, and you spanked that ass, you wouldn't post the results? If your answer is no, then I'm going to go ahead and call you a liar right now.

Buffed good gear BP vs Unbuffed warrior with NO IN, IB? hard to lose :\ im on nobodys side, this is just ridiculous[/b]
    What does this have to do with anything. Blah challenged "My Priest." He initiated this challenge, read the first page and check the link to his challenge. He wanted to fight my char, so that's what he got. Not my problem if he has shit for gear.

no body gives a shit of what you think :lol: , ares bussines not diez

my opinion is the video is a shit , since all i can see is buffed vs none buffed , higher lvl vs lower lvl
    Sad Valk/Graphon armor was on you never know who had spear or club defense
    Also i know blah isnt "good" for his class and he sucks bad and he knows that, he needs to work himself better , but i also know he worked his ass hard on leveling legit to get lvl 80 which was ONLY by himself leveling and i know in-facts he doesnt have decent items , and i think you should pay him some respect for having legit english player.
    I also think this topic has gonne too far[/b]
    I could have either gone buff or debuff. Either way it would have been about the same, either I buff myself, or I duff him. I chose to buff myself to make our hp and ac similar, blah was not debuffed in any way at all. I used no wep def armor under my valks, which were ac valks. My armor was paper str +8/15. Don't believe me? Ask SillyHo, I borrowed it all from him. I think you are also missing the fact about blah's items, it doesn't matter. He challenged me, click the link on the first page of this topic, or the one down below. He wanted to fight my char, so that's what he got.

Again I never would have posted any of this if blah hadn't called me out to the arena in such a foul manner. He asked for all this.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=175461

ye
    100% agree
    buyin chars is not cool^^[/b]
    if u dont know what u are talking about pls dont even speak.

i dont wanna go thru all the trouble of downloading that vid and the fact is i dont wanna download it.

fact is items matter in this game. maybe blah doesnt have the best combo but i doubt it he would lose if he had half of ur gear.

and blah u r my friend but dont make posts like that pls only makes u look childish... <3

blah>all u cunts

Atalo

Blah is not a bought char he lvled it all the way to 80 i was there when he was doing it all himself thats y he does not have great gear no IN no IB hardly any uniques and shell +7 i think still he does not have the gear to 1v1 but knowing that he should not of said shit and called any one out for a 1v1

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast