Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what a noob warrior ...... Geting hited for 800 ..... lol ........
Page: 4

Mariuszowy

what a noob warrior ......

Geting hited for 800 ..... lol .....

i dont wanna go thru all the trouble of downloading that vid and the fact is i dont wanna download it.

fact is items matter in this game. maybe blah doesnt have the best combo but i doubt it he would lose if he had half of ur gear.
    and blah u r my friend but dont make posts like that pls only makes u look childish... <3

blah>all u cunts[/b]

Geting hited for 800 ..... lol .....[/b]
    THIS is the reality

TwistTheKnife

ye
    100% agree
    buyin chars is not cool^^[/b]
    Dude, he didnt buy that character. I played with bla_blah 2 years ago when he was below lvl 60 and we were in theCHOSENfew he leveled that character up to 80 all on his own which is a lot more than most can say. Might want to know what the hell you&#39;re talking about before you comment douche bag.

i dont wanna go thru all the trouble of downloading that vid and the fact is i dont wanna download it.

fact is items matter in this game. maybe blah doesnt have the best combo but i doubt it he would lose if he had half of ur gear.
    and blah u r my friend but dont make posts like that pls only makes u look childish... <3

blah>all u cunts[/b]
    Wow dude what don&#39;t you understand here. AGAIN, who cares what gear is involved. Blah challenged my char, so I fought him with my char. Quit making excuses for him. If he has shitty gear maybe he shouldn&#39;t go around running his mouth and calling people out. And what gear do you think I have, I assure you that it isn&#39;t anything special. And no, he probably would not win with better gear, his combo is slow as hell.

Wow dude what don&#39;t you understand here. AGAIN, who cares what gear is involved. Blah challenged my char, so I fought him with my char. Quit making excuses for him. If he has shitty gear maybe he shouldn&#39;t go around running his mouth and calling people out. And what gear do you think I have, I assure you that it isn&#39;t anything special. And no, he probably would not win with better gear, his combo is slow as hell.[/b]
    blah challenged you yes. you beat him. i dont know what his combo is like, probably not the best but he will get better in time. but u cant say that the lack of ib in doesnt make his charr easy for a lvl 76 bp with i dono what ur gear is. all blah has is dual we&#39;s.

peace

Cadence96

I wonder how this topic could be if atari would have lost.

same shit..

oh no.. then we would have the Caps-lock-guy here instead of normalwriting atari..

PredatorPowa

Stop kids war please <_<

KingOfPika

blah challenged you yes. you beat him. i dont know what his combo is like, probably not the best but he will get better in time. but u cant say that the lack of ib in doesnt make his charr easy for a lvl 76 bp with i dono what ur gear is. all blah has is dual we&#39;s.

peace[/b]
    No you do not understand the skill of Blah Blah on 1vs1. If he is complaining about his shitty gear then I&#39;ll vs him without iron neck and iron belt on 75 rogue or in str set

I wonder how this topic could be if atari would have lost.[/b]

Lol, who else wants to play the what-if game? Ya I guess you would have blah here ranting and raving, writing stupid shit in all caps, instead of me here stating a few facts. If I had lost I would have accepted defeat with no problem, hell, I already admited that he killed me a few times. Instead you have blah here coming up with all kinds of crazy ass explanation&#39;s for losing, involving some kind of trap and scheme to get famous by losing a 1v1, which by the way makes absolutely no sense at all. Anyway, I&#39;m done with this topic. Starting to bore me now and only seems to be going in circles with people talking about "what-if" blah had better gear, and "what-if" he knew how to combo. Well he doesn&#39;t, so case closed.

Cadence96

Ya I guess you would have blah here ranting and raving, writing stupid shit in all caps[/b]
    Yeah, that was my point.

PaPaSmurF

Lol, who else wants to play the what-if game? Ya I guess you would have blah here ranting and raving, writing stupid shit in all caps, instead of me here stating a few facts. If I had lost I would have accepted defeat with no problem, hell, I already admited that he killed me a few times. Instead you have blah here coming up with all kinds of crazy ass explanation&#39;s for losing, involving some kind of trap and scheme to get famous by losing a 1v1, which by the way makes absolutely no sense at all. Anyway, I&#39;m done with this topic. Starting to bore me now and only seems to be going in circles with people talking about "what-if" blah had better gear, and "what-if" he knew how to combo. Well he doesn&#39;t, so case closed.[/b]
    Blah must feel like an idiot. Or in his langauge...stupppppýds men.
    Rofl blah how goes the online dating?
    Good luck bro, i dont even think you could score online. h34r:
    ps. the whole "my plan" thing is for like 5 year olds.
    Silly turd nugget if you gona make an excuse, think up an excuse that makes sense.

Once more blah you have out done your self, trying to excuse your stupidity with a retarded statement.
    Zuahah. Once again (maybe the last if you stop posting and digging your self deeper into the whole of stupidity)
    Silly blah blah
    Fook

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Geting hited for 800 ..... lol .....[/b]
    not everyone can get a IN and IB from their ass....

dorpwn

if warrior was unbuffed and unwolfed no point posting this even if his combo sucks this wasnt a fair 1vs1

strikersolo

nice

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast