Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all I am not here to start a flame war in any way at all, but u called ...
Page: 5

Banned

First of all I am not here to start a flame war in any way at all, but u called me out, so I showed up.

Blah's Challenge: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=175461

Lvl 76 BP Vs. lvl 80 Warrior. After I did a reskill and restat, my Intel priest was a BP for the first time since I have played this game. As you can see I was buffed which puts our hp and ac at similar numbers. Blah was not debuffed in anyway, I was 60 heal 60 buff and 12 master.

I will admit that blah did beat me a few times, but the numbers were definately in my favor at about 8-3. As you can see in the video my hp is usually around half when blah goes down.

I know most of u will probably post something about caring about one 1v1, and you're right, who really cares. But if you scroll down and read blah's challenge to me, wouldn't you post the results?

Anyway here is the promised video...

http://rapidshare.com/files/61239439/lolblah.wmv.html

No hard feelings blah, but you asked for the 1v1.[/b]

WOW!
    that must mean you are much cooler than he is.

PaPaSmurF

Nice combo and potting atari

swishersticks

wow. fucking egocentric.

grow up. no one givs a fuck about your little noob 1v1[/b]
    if you dont care why you post? loser

blah blah.. lvl 80 warrior.. maybe its time for u to quit the game eh? xD[/b]
    gogo cheat more on girakon

ye
    100% agree
    buyin chars is not cool^^[/b]
    shut up stop spamming german kid

if warrior was unbuffed and unwolfed no point posting this even if his combo sucks this wasnt a fair 1vs1[/b]
    true, like saying a BP should use wolf instead of a book

i dont care i like blah and when he was lvling to 80 i herd his keyboard on ventrilo and it was going crazy, blah is a cool guy hes good to me and shit and i know if i needed anyone to help lvl a noob char of mine he would do it it since that is what he did with his friends after he got 80, i will admit his combo is not good, but he does what he can do with Items when he can. KO can anytime wipe your shit and if they did all you would be bitching and crying and know what blah would be doing? he wouldnt be crying since he hasnt spent shit on this game and wouldnt be losing +1's/2's/3's
    before you talk shit you need to realize what shit you can talk if you dont know the people involved

i'd get new friend. to long on the losers side makes u to a loser too, swisherstick

swishersticks

i'd get new friend. to long on the losers side makes u to a loser too, swisherstick[/b]
    how long you known blah? only on forums i guess. you cant judge him just from forums. this post concerns just atri and blah and MAYBE ares users. you are neither so why you here? raise your e-penis i see. or just trying to start shit?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

i'd get new friend. to long on the losers side makes u to a loser too, swisherstick[/b]
    lol...he lost a vs in a computer game and that makes him a loser? technically he lost the vs..so yea..but it dosent change the fact hes a good guy in real life and dosent waste $1000 on gear for a stupid game. According to others, blah didnt have as good gear as the bp...i wonder who would win if he did... lets say a IN and IB

im starting shit

and yes, assailant, he is a loser :P

PaPaSmurF

lol...he lost a vs in a computer game and that makes him a loser? technically he lost the vs..so yea..but it dosent change the fact hes a good guy in real life and dosent waste $1000 on gear for a stupid game. According to others, blah didnt have as good gear as the bp...i wonder who would win if he did... lets say a IN and IB[/b]

im starting shit
    and yes, assailant, he is a loser :P[/b]
    Any time ANYONE trys to type like gangster, and types in all caps, and talks as much shit as blah..is a loser.. :mellow:

Any time ANYONE trys to type like gangster, and types in all caps, and talks as much shit as blah..is a loser.. :mellow:[/b]
    zuahahah pwnd

Snirr5

<3 atari

Wow dude what don&#39;t you understand here. AGAIN, who cares what gear is involved. Blah challenged my char, so I fought him with my char. Quit making excuses for him. If he has shitty gear maybe he shouldn&#39;t go around running his mouth and calling people out. And what gear do you think I have, I assure you that it isn&#39;t anything special. And no, he probably would not win with better gear, his combo is slow as hell.[/b]
    Didn&#39;t you borrow gear? to face him so Gear must have counted for something? I mean I guess Blah could have (Borrowed) some gear, You didn&#39;t have any items?

SillyHo

Atari Borrowed my priests strength set. +8/15 tier 1 BP armor. All of my weapon defenses from when I ran DCZ were on another character without premium that I could not log. Yeah he buffed himself because when it came down to it duffing woulda made it even worse. Please explain how a BP should 1v1.....If he stops to heal/restore you cry foul, he buffs you cry, he debuffs you cry. Maybe blah could reskill with 0 points in defense then you could ask for atari to not use anything except his helis.

As for the gear everyone is 100% correct....if atari had started this. Blah said he challenged him KNOWING he was an int priest. Atari reskilled, borrowed a weapon and armor from me, got reminded he needed books by me and went to fight. I still dont mind blah in game 1 bit. He seems cool enough in cz, doesnt run from 1v1&#39;a etc. If you all are friends with him suggest he play the game and minimize the comments.

Didn&#39;t you borrow gear? to face him so Gear must have counted for something? I mean I guess Blah could have (Borrowed) some gear, You didn&#39;t have any items?[/b]
    Just as silly stated I borrowed his paper str set +8/15 str and a weapon. All other items were mine. What was I supposed to do, fight him with my holy animor? Keep in mind that he challenged an int priest, not a bp.

You guys cant stand each other. Why dont you just stop talking!

J

no body gives a shit of what you think :lol: , ares bussines not diez

my opinion is the video is a shit , since all i can see is buffed vs none buffed , higher lvl vs lower lvl
    Sad Valk/Graphon armor was on you never know who had spear or club defense
    Also i know blah isnt "good" for his class and he sucks bad and he knows that, he needs to work himself better , but i also know he worked his ass hard on leveling legit to get lvl 80 which was ONLY by himself leveling and i know in-facts he doesnt have decent items , and i think you should pay him some respect for having legit english player.
    I also think this topic has gonne too far[/b]
    Before you make yourself even more stupid than you already look, let me clear up some thing for you.

1. It&#39;s none of my buisness? I believe its a forum and a topic open to discussion. It didn&#39;t specify who can/can&#39;t talk in this topic.
    2. I don&#39;t play ares or diez, so please shut up.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast