Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys cant stand each other. Why dont you just stop talking![/b] Well maybe he shouldn't have run his mouth ...
Page: 6

You guys cant stand each other. Why dont you just stop talking![/b]
    Well maybe he shouldn't have run his mouth about a 1v1 then huh?

Well maybe he shouldn&#39;t have run his mouth about a 1v1 then huh?[/b]
    +1

DarK

Give it up guys...

btw that pm was pathetic... "I won the last fight so i win it all"

ROFLCOPTER

HotAsIce

blah challenged you yes. you beat him. i dont know what his combo is like, probably not the best but he will get better in time. but u cant say that the lack of ib in doesnt make his charr easy for a lvl 76 bp with i dono what ur gear is. all blah has is dual we&#39;s.

peace[/b]
    So levelling legitely from level 1 to level 80 wasn&#39;t enough time? :blink:

FlippinSweeT

Someone pass the pop-corn.

If you can lvl urself to 80 and still have the gall to 1v1 ppl with quest jewels you can call it stupidity or balls-to-the-wall. Blah is an alright guy, he&#39;s just trying to be legit according to the ToS and not spend USD on items. Something MANY PPL have done. Blah lvl&#39;d that account himself, earned all his items with IGI. I&#39;m not defending his stupidity in challenging Atari of all ppl who we all know where he got his gear but aside from that, do give him respect for not falling to the idiocy of buying items for USD but instead playing the game for what the game is, a mmorpg, and what is the point of moradon if you&#39;re just gonna buy ur items? I did it once before, stupid mistake waste of money, it&#39;s a picture on ur monitor lol. Atari won the challenge, some1 give him a cookie pls. But don&#39;t flame blah for not being as geared as those who use outside resources are, he just chooses not to. Flame him for being legit? i pity those that do, you obviously are stupid.

Also, in the time it takes to lvl from 1-80 don&#39;t you think you would have atleast 2 or 3 uniques? atleast a roc of all things.

Someone pass the pop-corn.
    If you can lvl urself to 80 and still have the gall to 1v1 ppl with quest jewels you can call it stupidity or balls-to-the-wall. Blah is an alright guy, he&#39;s just trying to be legit according to the ToS and not spend USD on items. Something MANY PPL have done. Blah lvl&#39;d that account himself, earned all his items with IGI. I&#39;m not defending his stupidity in challenging Atari of all ppl who we all know where he got his gear but aside from that, do give him respect for not falling to the idiocy of buying items for USD but instead playing the game for what the game is, a mmorpg, and what is the point of moradon if you&#39;re just gonna buy ur items? I did it once before, stupid mistake waste of money, it&#39;s a picture on ur monitor lol. Atari won the challenge, some1 give him a cookie pls. But don&#39;t flame blah for not being as geared as those who use outside resources are, he just chooses not to. Flame him for being legit? i pity those that do, you obviously are stupid.

Also, in the time it takes to lvl from 1-80 don&#39;t you think you would have atleast 2 or 3 uniques? atleast a roc of all things.[/b]

Really flip??? Blah isn&#39;t trying to buy stuff for USD??? How about you do some research before you open your mouth. Looks to me like he is trying to "use outside resources."

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1430447
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1430324
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1430241
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1430236
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1430175
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1430016
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1429889

So levelling legitely from level 1 to level 80 wasn&#39;t enough time? :blink:[/b]

i dont know about you but when i exp i use rr combo, wr sr takes too much effort.

i say blah over all. blah lvled me on ds when i was nooby, he lvled a lot of characters, he lvled a friend 1-60 on apos and he had 80. he is a stand up guy. you can say all the shit you want. gear does matter.

<3 blah

KingOfPika

HotAsIce

Anyone else remember when blah said he never fought with anyone online and never swore on forums when he was trying to be king? I always think of that when I see him raving and ranting on ko4life now :lol:

razzy

blah, is by far the shittiest loser ever.

By the way, you suck as a warrior.

swishersticks

leave blah alone, this is for a movie not a flame war

FlippinSweeT

Flip usually does research before he gets into e-fights, but guess he didnt this time :S[/b]
    he never bought stuff, although he was checking prices, he never actually did buy anything.

dam ur all still talking about this =). lets finish it with me then eh? i admit it i lost. i admit it i don&#39;t have the best gear. i also admit that i don&#39;t have the best combo in the world. but that doesn&#39;t mean i can&#39;t stand up for myself this all started because Atari wrote sum thing disrespectful on ares market section after i haven&#39;t been on ko4life for months because i wanted to avoid him and his comments about my gear, np, or personal life. That just ticked me off sure i soured, i always swear sorry i can&#39;t control it i love swearing not my fault. but other then that if he would of left me alone and i was asked nicely and i made it clear if no one has something to say about the topic not to reply or even answer. but he insisted in making fun of me i don&#39;t know why i don&#39;t log on his things when he posted things 1st! i only post on his stuff if he posts something on mine and always it will be something about making fun of the items i have or my np being so low or my gear not being so great. but I&#39;ve read all of ur posts ty everyone that is on my side or is defending me. i told Atari i wanted to make peace as u all can see on the pm&#39;s but he just laughed and still thought he was the shit. sorry for the language i know there&#39;s places where i shouldn&#39;t swear especially somewhere public like this. my apologies to everyone for my slurs and bad mouthing. whenever i see Atari post something on one of mine i will ignore him and move on.

Thank You all that have supported me and is there for me i will always be here for u all even the ones that dislike me except (Atari, fook, and hawk) one more thing sorry sillyho for calling u sillywhore and chip and striker, i guess i hated on u guys because u all are in the same clan as them but after talking to Bau. i realized not everyones the same please accept my apology i didnt mean to add u guys to the mix. ty for reading this post if u did. i&#39;ll be on later to check for replies. take care and take it easy all like the wise man once said u only live life once, but u shouldn&#39;t live it with anger and dis par. it&#39;s good to be friends with everyone but there are curtain people that just cross the line.

PaPaSmurF

dam ur all still talking about this =). lets finish it with me then eh? i admit it i lost. i admit it i don&#39;t have the best gear. i also admit that i don&#39;t have the best combo in the world. but that doesn&#39;t mean i can&#39;t stand up for myself this all started because Atari wrote sum thing disrespectful on ares market section after i haven&#39;t been on ko4life for months because i wanted to avoid him and his comments about my gear, np, or personal life. That just ticked me off sure i soured, i always swear sorry i can&#39;t control it i love swearing not my fault. but other then that if he would of left me alone and i was asked nicely and i made it clear if no one has something to say about the topic not to reply or even answer. but he insisted in making fun of me i don&#39;t know why i don&#39;t log on his things when he posted things 1st! i only post on his stuff if he posts something on mine and always it will be something about making fun of the items i have or my np being so low or my gear not being so great. but I&#39;ve read all of ur posts ty everyone that is on my side or is defending me. i told Atari i wanted to make peace as u all can see on the pm&#39;s but he just laughed and still thought he was the shit. sorry for the language i know there&#39;s places where i shouldn&#39;t swear especially somewhere public like this. my apologies to everyone for my slurs and bad mouthing. whenever i see Atari post something on one of mine i will ignore him and move on.

Thank You all that have supported me and is there for me i will always be here for u all even the ones that dislike me except (Atari, fook, and hawk) one more thing sorry sillyho for calling u sillywhore and chip and striker, i guess i hated on u guys because u all are in the same clan as them but after talking to Bau. i realized not everyones the same please accept my apology i didnt mean to add u guys to the mix. ty for reading this post if u did. i&#39;ll be on later to check for replies. take care and take it easy all like the wise man once said u only live life once, but u shouldn&#39;t live it with anger and dis par. it&#39;s good to be friends with everyone but there are curtain people that just cross the line.[/b]
    Lol did he seriously just curse, while saying sorry for cursing?
    Zuahah xD
    Blah after all the shit being said, you didnt honestly expect atari to just up and forgive you for all that? did you? I know I wouldnt have considering I prolly took the second most flaming from you. I guessing saying sorry is your only option you have when you looked as dumb as you did.
    Anyways...good luck with gear and your combo (sincerely). Not because Im sorry, more like because I pity you.
    Anyways...GL I&#39;m done flaming.
    for now ^^ :P :lol:
    --Fook

jimfujitsu

So can anyone explain how 1 v 1 ing blah is considered a chalenge?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast