Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will if you explain how the search button works....
Page: 7

HotAsIce

I will if you explain how the search button works.

dosu

is this a homosexual retard topic ? ^_^

PaPaSmurF

is this a homosexual retard topic ? ^_^[/b]
    no but we can see why you posted.

swishersticks

So can anyone explain how 1 v 1 ing blah is considered a chalenge?[/b]
    its not a challange when you fight a person with no irons and other +0 unqies that are SHIT compared to a babashopper . blah didnt have wolf and atari had book

is this a homosexual retard topic ? ^_^[/b]
    not unstil you posted here

no but we can see why you posted.[/b]
    LOL

PaPaSmurF

Zuahahaha ^^

hmm... bp spamming 700+ damages warrior like 4--500, something not right there.

now that u beat him and showed us all that you did(accordin to that vid), wut REALLY did you win?

swishersticks

hmm... bp spamming 700+ damages warrior like 4--500, something not right there.

now that u beat him and showed us all that you did(accordin to that vid), wut REALLY did you win?[/b]
    babashoped BP spamming high dmg on a shity geared warrior you mean?
    atari won a award of beating blah the controversy is over

its not a challange when you fight a person with no irons and other +0 unqies that are SHIT compared to a babashopper .[/b]
    then why he challenges him? and all that in caps lock and beeing offensive?

PaPaSmurF

Any one who would defend blah in this situation is retarded. Tired of people defending him when he called atari out...asking for 1v1. REGUARDLESS OF HIS GEAR....he asked for it. Its like asking someone to shoot you, and expecting a paintball gun, when they really have a machine gun. Understand now for all you tards who want to make excuses for blah?? We knew atari would win, its the point of the matter that he called him out.

@ Baby... <_<

Banned

warrior couldnt combo for shit he got owned

simple :/

practice for 5 hrs and ull be able to win simple

babashoped BP spamming high dmg on a shity geared warrior you mean?
    atari won a award of beating blah the controversy is over [/b]

Who the fuck are you and how do you know where I got my items. I&#39;ve been playing this game for 2 years now...don&#39;t you think that is enough time to get a few boss drops? I personally made my armor and have acquired many items through upgrading and trading. I have in the past been involved in some usd trades, buying and selling, I don&#39;t deny that. But that is no where near where all my gear comes from. So take your stupid fucking excuses and shove them up your ass. If you had read blah&#39;s challenge to me you would see that he says he doesn&#39;t care about my gear or my level.

You have no idea who I am or where I get shit, so piss off.

he never bought stuff, although he was checking prices, he never actually did buy anything.[/b]
    You my son, are an idiot. You have no idea if he actually bought something, unless by some chance you have access to his bank account. Think about it, why would he just be checking prices? That makes no sense, unless of course he has intentions of buying something. And by the looks of those posts it looks like he is making offers on items. Why would he make offers if he didn&#39;t want to buy something? FFS think about what you say before you say it, and do some research so you don&#39;t make yourself look like an idiot. To be honest I really don&#39;t give a shit about blah buying items, more power to him and I hope he gets some nice stuff. But if you morons are gonna keep saying that he doesn&#39;t, then I&#39;m gonna show you that he does.

So call me a babashopper, I don&#39;t care. I don&#39;t deny the purchase or sale of a few items over the past few years. But people who live in glass houses shouldn&#39;t throw stones Flip. Don&#39;t you remember buying items from that GM on MSN? I recall you also wanted to buy a personal boss event at the bottom of the Abyss. Think about what you say before you say it.

SoulFamily

rofl
    never thought 1 single player can be as dumb as blah

this topic made my day. didnt loled so much for a realy long time :lol:

u bulided a trap and fall into it LMAO

<3 BC

Mike_Miller

were you useing f9?

EvilAtomicFrog

im still here for ya and everyone else thats by my side also i admit to losing since he got proof but i got something he didnt show and he didnt show me beating him that sux :/ wheres the sportsmanship and manship in showing a video if u dont lose =)

also sweeet im on video awesome would of been better if u should them when i beat u also =) instead of cutting that out. sucks that u didnt want to post urself losing but like i always said u never had balls and u still don&#39;t other then that i still have that screen shot of ur little pm =) so i wont post that unless it&#39;s neccerry oh ya btw haha u fell right into my trap u made a sweet video of me =) and u cut out the parts where i own u too with ur whole crew there as witnesses. one more thing ur still a waste of time u wasted money =) that showed me that u do have money up ur ass like i said and 2 now im famous one more thing nightwhip when u take video please get my good side aereil view sux. last but not least when i vs&#39;d u and when u beat u atari remember this and burn it into ur skull i beat u unbuffed unwolfed unscrolled only thing i used was a lvl 7 skill called def, while u used undy ac book and restore not only that but u do have uniques up ur ass as well in ib sse&#39;s +1 rols??? i only got duel we&#39;s shell 7 +12 str ring 1 quest ring and ammy of hp and i still kicked ur ass which u didnt show on the video. but ty at least im more popular ty for falling into my trap BC. this doesn&#39;t effect la_migra, Micha, chip striker, bu4, or anyone else i like only on the people i hate fook hawk sillywhore. Especailly u Atari the biggest loser that fell into my skeem good job kid u maken me famous nigga.[/b]
    hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahha lawl lollercoster lollapalooza roflcopter lmao that was the worst reply i have seen of my life lolololololololololllolooololollll

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast