Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Atari Vs. Blah

This is a discussion on Atari Vs. Blah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl this just made me piss my self. thats just to funny GG atari. ( that was just pathetic )...
Page: 8

///_O

rofl this just made me piss my self. thats just to funny GG atari. ( that was just pathetic )

Taylan

lol you'r hitting the Warrior 8xx and the Warrior is hitting you 4xx, this means that you are buffed (Undying). The Warrior is unbuffed and he doesnt even have AP scroll on, i suggest do a rematch both scrolled or both unbuffed

lol you'r hitting the Warrior 8xx and the Warrior is hitting you 4xx, this means that you are buffed (Undying). The Warrior is unbuffed and he doesnt even have AP scroll on, i suggest do a rematch both scrolled or both unbuffed[/b]
    Of course it means I was buffed, which I already stated, thank you for stating the obvious. And it's not my fault that he can't hit a bp in paper str gear for only 400. Shit he only hits me as an Intel priest for about 150 on average. Let me ask you a question, if i can't buff, or duff, exactly how is a BP supposed to fight? And if our hp and ac are similar then how is that an unfair fight? Ok so if we do a rematch and we both scroll, does that mean I can't debuff? FFS man I used the skills that were available to me, there is nothing wrong with that. Did you notice that he used his DEF skill? No problem with using that is there? And it's not my fault if he doesn't have Gain. If any of you people that were defending blah actually knew how to read, this would be done with. Once again, BLAH CHALLENGED ME AND SAID THAT HE DID NOT CARE ABOUT ITEMS OR LEVELS. HE CHALLENGED AN INTEL PRIEST, NOT A BP. Maybe if he has shit for gear he shouldn't go around challenging people. I think if I have to explain that one more time my fucking head is going to explode.

There will be no rematch anyway. There is no way in hell I am going to do another reskill and restat from an Intel priest to be a BP for one 1v1. I did it once and that was enough. Another 1v1 would only be a waste of time and money.

PaPaSmurF

Zomg more people not reading. Ftw

Banned

blah is cool i still like him end of story leave blah alone

Lag0nx

i didnt read all this bs,but as i see someone got ownd.
    lol

Banned

no offence to blah cuz hes a really cool dude but he is heavily under geared, and its not really such of an accomplishment to beat him...ur a bp that should be able to own him. yea it was stupid of him to call u out but...at least shuv it in his face...obviously he beat u a few times which is pathetic

mmm this topic looks as if it's heading down a flaming road of demise.. not gonna lock it as of now.. but keep up the profane insults to one another and all this BS and it won't be long

no offence to blah cuz hes a really cool dude but he is heavily under geared, and its not really such of an accomplishment to beat him...ur a bp that should be able to own him. yea it was stupid of him to call u out but...at least shuv it in his face...obviously he beat u a few times which is pathetic[/b]
    lol him beating me a few times is pathetic? How about challenging an Intel priest to a 1v1, how pathetic is that? Once again looks like someone didn't read anything about this topic before they opened their mouth. Sorry I just don't see how losing once or twice is pathetic. Playing BP for the first time ever in a 1v1 and beating the shit out of a lvl 80 warrior, 8 or 9 times, who should at that point know how to play a melee char doesn't sound pathetic to me. So how about you piss off and read all the info in a post before you open your stupid mouth.

i still dont see what you won from all this...

i still dont see what you won from all this...[/b]
    Well I guess that means you also don't know how to read.

Well I guess that means you also don't know how to read.[/b]
    And i guess you don't know how to hold a discussion without turning it into a flame war. Hope you kids had fun for 6 pages cuz there's no need to let this crap go on any farther.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678