Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ATTENTION!!! Volunteers for pk video (Large Project) [FINAL]

This is a discussion on ATTENTION!!! Volunteers for pk video (Large Project) [FINAL] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm looking for a few people to come have some hardcore pk in Euroko (the private server). I'll be gathering ...
Page: 1

Default ATTENTION!!! Volunteers for pk video (Large Project) [FINAL]

I'm looking for a few people to come have some hardcore pk in Euroko (the private server). I'll be gathering footage for a large video from the perspective of a group of experienced players.

I'm just out of an art school down south US, majored in Graphics Design/Art & Animation. This can potentially be apart of a sponsor video/trailor clip that will be seen within the gaming schools & those associated with them. Gaming has steadily gotten bigger by the week with all these new 2013 releases, tourny round ups and upcomings being spread about. Who knows where else it'll appear. Aye, if you know or have played with me in my 9 years of KOaddiction, leave a comment or pm.

Be able to use one of the following, preferrably with a mic set
    Teamspeak
    Ventrilo
    Mumble

PM For More Details If Interested
    Last edited by Teddy; 03-27-2013 at 12:15 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

im in pm me broo

alright, well mods keep moving my topic to dead areas of the forum. ill find players elsewhere i suppose.

ill bump it up for ya! gl finding ppl!

Ya mods are werid on this forum , they only care when they want to lol .. gl free bump

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    alright, well mods keep moving my topic to dead areas of the forum. ill find players elsewhere i suppose.
    Oh really? That's funny. Because this topic has not been moved. Looking at your thread creation history, you opened four topics about literally the same subject in different sections. Three Of them have been deleted for obvious reasons - I would have infracted you btw - and I have honestly no idea why this wasn't moved to the proper section yet. And fyi there is literally zero reason to bump your topic four times within one day.

Well he is recruiting for a priv serever but making a vid. So it should be in this section or thr recruiting section. I agree with the Rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Oh really? That's funny. Because this topic has not been moved. Looking at your thread creation history, you opened four topics about literally the same subject in different sections. Three Of them have been deleted for obvious reasons - I would have infracted you btw - and I have honestly no idea why this wasn't moved to the proper section yet. And fyi there is literally zero reason to bump your topic four times within one day.
    1. i sent one of the mods a pm apologizing for the post spam after realizing there was no way to delete them. I posted in the wrong areas. I had told them myself to remove these threads.
    2. The 'proper' section doesnt get as much attention as the rest of the forum.
    3. If there was zero reason, why the fuck would i do it? (This time, use your common sense)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    1. i sent one of the mods a pm apologizing for the post spam after realizing there was no way to delete them. I posted in the wrong areas. I had told them myself to remove these threads.
    2. The 'proper' section doesnt get as much attention as the rest of the forum.
    3. If there was zero reason, why the fuck would i do it? (This time, use your common sense)
    So first you say the section this thread was in doesn't get any attention and in the next sentence you say you'd have to bump the topic? That doesn't make any sense. If you weren't so busy trying to insult me, you'd realize yourself.

Maybe you should have opened this topic in the proper section, which is not the private server recruitment section (clearly says Making a clan on a none K2 server post here) but the media section of the ko4life forum.

better bump a topic that is on page1 every few hours lolz brainfart

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

hi bro im have experienced, i play c-west for 10 years
    MrRapist and LambOfGod like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast