Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ATTIIILA GOOD FRIEND KK BABA

This is a discussion on ATTIIILA GOOD FRIEND KK BABA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RETARDS COINS LOOTED, MANA REGEND AND POTS OVER, THEN 3 LOOTED AND 1 PERSON WAS WEIGHT BUGGED FFS, YOU GUYS ...
Page: 3

Banned

RETARDS

COINS LOOTED, MANA REGEND AND POTS OVER, THEN 3 LOOTED AND 1 PERSON WAS WEIGHT BUGGED

FFS, YOU GUYS ARE STUPID.

Originally posted by SinFiery
    RETARDS

COINS LOOTED, MANA REGEND AND POTS OVER, *THEN 3 LOOTED AND 1 PERSON WAS WEIGHT BUGGED

i read through all three pages just to see if anyone figured that out.

Hurricane

Originally posted by SinFiery
    RETARDS

COINS LOOTED, MANA REGEND AND POTS OVER, *THEN 3 LOOTED AND 1 PERSON WAS WEIGHT BUGGED

+1

:lol: at flamers

temmu

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    good photoshopped picture nesma, but we all know the best pictures dont require any photoshopping.

what level are you on edana now? 65 yet? Its a disgrace you're still allowed to play this game let alone enjoy it.

nice to see you're hanging with vasco, funny how shit sticks together
    none of those chars are nesmas. quit flaming him

vasco

It's not photoshopped and yes I was overweighted cause I was in cz just before that.. If you look at the edana marker -section you can see that Im sellin 2x pp and wp there.

Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    good photoshopped picture nesma, but we all know the best pictures dont require any photoshopping.

what level are you on edana now? 65 yet? Its a disgrace you're still allowed to play this game let alone enjoy it.
    none of those chars are nesmas. quit flaming him[/b]
    congratulations on being wrong, that there is a screenshot taken from the video where nesmas diez rogue ILIKEATINGCANDYSETC (swiftly name changed to nesmas which is now human and in CrackeD) was caught macroing stone golems.

nesma has cheated with every character he has made, nesma, plyz, ILikeEatingCandySETC and LastRights

don't tell me nesmas innocent, because to be quite frank i couldn't probably think of one person who has spent more time inside a rock arrowshowering golems

temmu

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by temmu@

none of those chars are nesmas. quit flaming him
    congratulations on being wrong, that there is a screenshot taken from the video where nesmas diez rogue ILIKEATINGCANDYSETC (swiftly name changed to nesmas which is now human and in CrackeD) was caught macroing stone golems.

nesma has cheated with every character he has made, nesma, plyz, ILikeEatingCandySETC and LastRights

don't tell me nesmas innocent, because to be quite frank i couldn't probably think of one person who has spent more time inside a rock arrowshowering golems[/b]
    i was more referring to ur edana part. nesma played orc warrior named ROFL at the start. but he has quited already.

Cava

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apocalyps2
    Would be nice *

But i also think its photoshopped, there are 3 ppl in the party and there were 3 drops, and 1 of the party member didnt get anything Ola got WP, asdok EP and ola PP Why didnt vasco get anything?

I know he could have been too heavy or full inventory, but thats only a small thingie i'd like to know
    also if u notice...no coin in the box so its been looted...yet no one got coin[/b]
    owned the photoshopper.

OnBug

is every skilled player a cheater?ILIKEEATINGCANDYSETC was a very respected player, but now I lost may respect for him. huh? wtf is going on

Originally posted by OnBug
    is every skilled player a cheater?ILIKEEATINGCANDYSETC was a very respected player, but now I lost may respect for him. huh? wtf is going on
    he was never a skilled player, and no the ones with real skill arent cheaters

temmu

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OnBug
    he was never a skilled player, and no the ones with real skill arent cheaters[/b]
    with equal gear / lvl i would put my money to nesma if you would take 1v1 vs him.

OnBug

name me ppl with skill so I will beg for party in cz kekeke ^-^

Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OnBug

with equal gear / lvl i would put my money to nesma if you would take 1v1 vs him. [/b]
    how about we only fight with the levels we've earned so nesma would be a level 1 archer pffft

temmu

Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OnBug

with equal gear / lvl i would put my money to nesma if you would take 1v1 vs him. [/b]
    how about we only fight with the levels we've earned so nesma would be a level 1 archer pffft[/b][/quote]

that wasnt the point, you sayed he is unskilled. dont change subject please. Alltho you would win that legit lvl 1v1 for sure

Skip

Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OnBug

how about we only fight with the levels we've earned so nesma would be a level 1 archer pffft[/b][/quote]You could fight him with his bs level and still win easily. I still refuse to believe that archers stand any chance against a well played sin.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast