Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BabaSh0pper & Red Vs Movie

This is a discussion on BabaSh0pper & Red Vs Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only liked the part with all the nuubz gettin owned. and ur vs against mrbison doesnt seems fair since he ...
Page: 2

jeweetzelluf

only liked the part with all the nuubz gettin owned.

and ur vs against mrbison doesnt seems fair since he say in chat that he didnt had 2 earring and no pathos gloves. So seems too me he wud win in a fair vs

Quote Originally Posted by IIRedII View Post
    wow people r just mad cuz they r getting pwned

i didnt use dex helmet

only that noob spikezille saying that cuz he got pwned really bad in vs so his saying paper dex helmet

if he wanted to get beat again we can use war helmet and he will still lose
    I know for a fact that you used it against Potsnifff. there was a king of knight timestamp with the last use of the paper dex helmet being when you were vsing him.

considering that you were in ardream before he called you for vs, shouldnt the last helmet used be a dd or a dex chitin helmet? thats the logical proof, though the timestamp was a guarentee. not to mention the fact that you say you have a GG computer now, yet you refuse to record any of your vs.... or the fact that while you owned Potsnifff in helmets off, when it was dd helmets on, pauldron off, it was a close fight, with you winning 1 time just because he had to wolf, though the other one was by half hp.

idk, the fact that you even own a helmet like that is shady as fuck and means you will do pretty much anything to win a vs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    I know for a fact that you used it against Potsnifff. there was a king of knight timestamp with the last use of the paper dex helmet being when you were vsing him.

considering that you were in ardream before he called you for vs, shouldnt the last helmet used be a dd or a dex chitin helmet? thats the logical proof, though the timestamp was a guarentee. not to mention the fact that you say you have a GG computer now, yet you refuse to record any of your vs.... or the fact that while you owned Potsnifff in helmets off, when it was dd helmets on, pauldron off, it was a close fight, with you winning 1 time just because he had to wolf, though the other one was by half hp.

idk, the fact that you even own a helmet like that is shady as fuck and means you will do pretty much anything to win a vs.

lololololololl hahahahhahahahahaa

i vsed Mrbison , and Spikezilla and i let them hold my helmets , we used war helmet but still i won

tell Potsniff to get on ill make it easy on him

ill let u hold my helmet and ill even take off my pauldron to vs potsniff

im in c1 pm me if ur not scared to vs

Quote Originally Posted by jeweetzelluf View Post
    only liked the part with all the nuubz gettin owned.

and ur vs against mrbison doesnt seems fair since he say in chat that he didnt had 2 earring and no pathos gloves. So seems too me he wud win in a fair vs

btw i vsed him again

this time he came with pp +3 duel eme +2 and shard +9 he got it from his friend

but he still lost the funny think is he lost faster then the last vs we had.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IIRedII View Post
    btw i vsed him again

this time he came with pp +3 duel eme +2 and shard +9 he got it from his friend

but he still lost the funny think is he lost faster then the last vs we had.
    From what i heard you LOST, and it was recorded

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i like when someone write out a message like "no flame pls" and theres always a big flame fest

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

hardly worth boasting about ure wins when you havnt even earnt ure items.

Mutiny

whoever said the spikezilla= jackzilla or watever those zilla's are . spike has nothing to do with any of them so dont post when u dont know anything , btw red sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Anzac View Post
    hardly worth boasting about ure wins when you havnt even earnt ure items.

Really? how many people on this forum actually earn items nowdays theres like noone left that actually works hard for items. atleast hes not some random noob with no skills, hes been on cwest for long enough its not hard to believe hes gotten godly items even thou i know he didnt make them but still its possible

nice video
    but its not hard to do 80% of
    those things in C-west

rasta

Awesome. 8/10, because the intro could have been made better in my opinion and the vs'es should have been replayed at a faster speed in your movie.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHit01 View Post
    WHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

BUG ABUSERS....

Better get this shit on video ^^, would be my favorite part.
    LMFAO. how ironic that u use tbl edited skins. idiot, your just jelous.

btw, dont reply like : hahahaha like im jelous of those babashoppers. classic jelousy comment

Banned

I can remember giving props to the folks who raped me. Now it seems cool to talk shit on their movie topics.

Quote Originally Posted by dies_rogue View Post
    btw, dont reply like : hahahaha like im jelous of those babashoppers. classic jelousy comment
    Kinda agree. That giant bold text was fuckin rediculous.

ANYWAYS....Nice movie Red, always nice to see some decent DCZ footage. Styles always gave nice challenges back in the Dies DCZ days. Cool to see a movie with 2 players highlighted.

lmao , how funny dcz in carnac is all rogues i seen in vses using minor program or something like that

i know tbl got patched so dont come with shits and ofc red wont come recording cuz of it

anyway i like the warrior parts keep it up 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    lmao , how funny dcz in carnac is all rogues i seen in vses using minor program or something like that

i know tbl got patched so dont come with shits and ofc red wont come recording cuz of it

anyway i like the warrior parts keep it up 9/10

lol if i was using tbl minor i dont think those 2 guys wouldnt even get my hp down if both of them attack me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast