Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why u do this??...
Page: 1

Robs0n

Default F9Devil "playing fair"

Why u do this??

Tanga-Trond

A warrior has a unique thing that is called sprint, and he used that to run into HB and kill a guy on his way with this unique thingie

Robs0n

Every1 who use Tower bug should be banned... not character that is sleeping ...the others who enter HB ...they should be banned too. Ehhh... and he is moderator on this forum ... man who is "plaýing fair" <_<

We will se what he say on that topic here ... and how long topic will stay without ban =)

sophiem

Originally posted by Robs0n
    Every1 who use Tower bug should be banned... not character that is sleeping ...the others who enter HB ...they should be banned too. Ehhh... and he is moderator on this forum ... man who is "plaýing fair" <_< *

We will se what he say on that topic here ... and how long topic will stay without ban =)
    At other KO's it's legal somwhy for usko it's illegal :P

Karpsu

Uhm, why did you censor the pic so much? Even the newb who is getting hit by the arrows.

Grid

F9's a big noob, he gotta get np's somewhere...... ^_^

LuCaN

well u have no proof his killing that low lvl noob in HB.. beacuse we dont see him he could have killed him outisde.. bb

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i fixed it for u...i thought u were showing too much

SirChaoS

h43r:

gtaguy

Originally posted by SirChaoS

h43r:
    rofl xDDDDDD

Robs0n

Default .....

Originally posted by Grid
    F9's a big noob, he gotta get np's somewhere...... ^_^
    yep ... he like to rush on exp spot

Trii

omg hes getting hit by TOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! he really does cheat, cuz others dont get hit by it...

xourico

lol I really dont understand, if it was someone unknow everyone here will say: BAN THE BUG ABUSER BLA BLA BLA, but since is F9, all u guys do is making fun of the poster...
    grow up, F9 used a bug for advantage, I dont know if that is bannable, but its wrong, so stop joking...
    fuking morons, u guys ALWAYS "protect", "defend", the "famous" guys, grow up and learn to treat everyone equal...

<_<

xourico

AH! and btw, I just notice that the litlle mage near him, has a glowing arm band, and his cape is the same color of the f9devil, maybe justa a coincidence -_-

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by xourico
    lol I really dont understand, if it was someone unknow everyone here will say: BAN THE BUG ABUSER BLA BLA BLA, but since is F9, all u guys do is making fun of the poster...
    grow up, F9 used a bug for advantage, I dont know if that is bannable, but its wrong, so stop joking...
    fuking morons, u guys ALWAYS "protect", "defend", the "famous" guys, grow up and learn to treat everyone equal...

<_<
    no i just dont give a shit about ares lol dont play there dont care....i did find it funny how he blocked out tons of shit even the dead noob....whys he protecting the noob? whys he blocking the priest thats using 1920 heal in the towers? many things are blocked that make no sense to be blocked

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast