Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need comment for my stats, whats should i hook up more?

This is a discussion on Need comment for my stats, whats should i hook up more? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty very much :P...
Page: 1

TheGodFather

Default Need comment for my stats, whats should i hook up more?

ty very much :P

TunaFishyMe

seems like everyone has like 5k HP and 2.5k AP now lol

IRockUSuck

dupe ur shit -_-

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Go Dual WE, your FR is low for a warrior.

Use a Skelly over ur Iron belt also.

IRockUSuck

lol i dont believe this shit its fuking hard to make a +8 and make +8 shells is hard as hell but ppl gets them....

want to answer FELiX??

go lvl 70 noob

KissMachine

go lvl 80 :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by IRockUSuck
    lol i dont believe this shit its fuking hard to make a +8 and make +8 shells is hard as hell but ppl gets them....

want to answer FELiX??
    Your on Cypher I thought you got them at level one? Maybe you need to try making a new char again I don't know.

If you want a history of my items it's all over the forums here and on ranking.

I just got new pads after I posted on the market secion, useful thing you know.

Also I didn't mention anything about +8 items I just said use 2 WE instead of PE and WE and use a Skelly instead of an Iron belt.

FlyingCat

nice
    pimp stats :wub:

Blood101

nice

Natalie

o.0
    i hate you <_<
    anti lvl 70 pls :lol:
    go for lvl 80 pls h43r:
    :wub:

phantomdlw

you guys are a bunch of f*cktards, except felix cuz he's the only one that did what TheGodFather asked,, to make comments about his stats, so how to get better stats... so stop fcking post useless posts -_-

felix have you noticed that its regarded as "ok" for every single warrior to have +8 shells and +8 raptor, but if a sin has +8 shells and shards then its a different story. Its a bit like how iron impacts are all +8 on ares and no one really gives a shit even though they are extremely rare if you dont bug FT.

oh, and ontopic, your stats are very nice blah blah i think your stats will be far better than F9's at 70 so there is no reason for you to not be the best warrior on your server.

ViSeH

Originally posted by 0000000
    felix have you noticed that its regarded as "ok" for every single warrior to have +8 shells and +8 raptor, but if a sin has +8 shells and shards then its a different story. Its a bit like how iron impacts are all +8 on ares and no one really gives a shit even though they are extremely rare if you dont bug FT. *

oh, and ontopic, your stats are very nice blah blah i think your stats will be far better than F9's at 70 so there is no reason for you to not be the best warrior on your server.
    I agree

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Manner sux :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast