Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

BabyBash on Girakon

This is a discussion on BabyBash on Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This movie would have been better if it was Dragonite / Meow / Dragonaire's view, but a mage with shield, ...
Page: 5

This movie would have been better if it was Dragonite / Meow / Dragonaire's view, but a mage with shield, is rather boring

Banned

Wow idiot granny to the rescue. Those weren't his fucking items you twat. DD sold his items, these were Van's.
    Way to go out Keke, thought you were better then that.
    On topic of the movie, I was bored. 14 minutes of a mage movie is way too long... and you filled it with a bunch of useless stuff at beginning/end. The pk was good.

But now it deserves no praise..[/b]
    go get scammed twice in 2months and come back and tell me how you feel.

i'm not here to please you. All you do is bag on your clannies, when your suppose to be an assistant of Insanity. Go play WoW since you just get rolled in cz.

i'm not here to please you. All you do is bag on your clannies, when your suppose to be an assistant of Insanity. Go play WoW since you just get rolled in cz.[/b]
    Lol keke, now your gonna try to flame me? I've been scammed. Hard. It sucks... It really does. And you know when you got scammed I had your back the whole time, I tried to help you as much as I could. Doesn't mean I turn around and scam an innocent guy who did absolutely nothing to me.

And the other shit you said is just retarded... Only person I bag on is birdy, and he knows we just play around. And don't remember last time I got rolled in CZ but thanks for that.

Go scam kids more.

i'm not here to please you. All you do is bag on your clannies, when your suppose to be an assistant of Insanity. Go play WoW since you just get rolled in cz.[/b]
    why are u still a ventrilo mod?

wait better yet, why aren't u banned yet?

D0ntLikeAFreak

this is what i dont get, its already out for hours that babybash is a scammer, tough he hasnt been banned yet, just cause hes in brosbeforehos magix isnt doing anything and then he just abuses his admin powers to give me warnings for the least shit, please get fired Oo

Banned

Lol keke, now your gonna try to flame me? I've been scammed. Hard. It sucks... It really does. And you know when you got scammed I had your back the whole time, I tried to help you as much as I could. Doesn't mean I turn around and scam an innocent guy who did absolutely nothing to me.

And the other shit you said is just retarded... Only person I bag on is birdy, and he knows we just play around. And don't remember last time I got rolled in CZ but thanks for that.

Go scam kids more.[/b]
    You tried to help? Via said he would help too. The whole clan felt sorry. But what did that do for me? I got nothing back from that account. And If you hate scammers so much, lets take a look at birdy who is still in your clan.

and when I still had clan access on Insanity forums, you blew up on everyone who made a topic about stuff like "People dont show up for isiloon," "People playing WoW." You always tell them to "shut the fuck up and stop whining"

@puppet, I deleted my vent mod on vent. I can't take vent moderator off of ko4life, an admin has to do that.

Lmao keke, your dirty man. I'm only flaming you because your a scammer, your tryin to flame me on a personal level... Why? Because I'm not a scammer. How long did we try and prove it was the swedes who scammed your mage. I was sitting there with you and majix looking up all the fucking IP's of those retards all day. W/e lol.

And If you think I care whats on the clan forums, your mistaken. And well now... good shit birdy, you helped the guy who scammed this scammer.

Banned

Lmao keke, your dirty man. I'm only flaming you because your a scammer, your tryin to flame me on a personal level... Why? Because I'm not a scammer. How long did we try and prove it was the swedes who scammed your mage. I was sitting there with you and majix looking up all the fucking IP's of those retards all day. W/e lol.

And If you think I care whats on the clan forums, your mistaken.[/b]

I didnt need proof that they were the ones who scammed me. I asked you for their birthdays(which you couldnt find) so I could try to get the account back. That took like what 5mins of your day? Wow you must have sat there for a very long time to help me.

Hi my name is keke and I'm a scammer.

Still don't realize why your posting... theres nothing to defend yourself about. Theres nothing to prove.

Banned

Hi my name is keke and I'm a scammer.

Still don't realize why your posting... theres nothing to defend yourself about. Theres nothing to prove.[/b]
    There is nothing to defend, i'm just showing you that you helped with nothing and you shouldnt try to make yourself feel that you were helpful in anyway.

FranekDolas

nice 8/10

There is nothing to defend, i'm just showing you that you helped with nothing and you shouldnt try to make yourself feel that you were helpful in anyway.[/b]
    so you dont donate to the poor on the street, so they should go rob a bank?

Its just one of those things were each post makes him look more retarded.

Holy shit. Was there really a need to bring it here too? I can't read and close your flames at the same time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345