Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BabyBash's Movie is better then Phantom's

This is a discussion on BabyBash's Movie is better then Phantom's within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine how can i enjoy music when i cannot hear the lyrics over the bass? heavy metal ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Cocaine
    how can i enjoy music when i cannot hear the lyrics over the bass?

heavy metal has some of the best drummers/guitarists/bassists that you will ever hear. and no, its not all screaming.
    well maybe if u listened more u would understand all rap isnt about guns bitches drugs and shit some is really good and for
    heavy metal rock all ive ever heard/seen was a bunch of constant jumping screaming and that gay headbanging crap
    now normal rock isnt so bad but thats something different

Cocaine

you might think headbanging is gay, but i think sitting in a cadillac with completely tinted windows and listening to music so loud i can feel my body shaking is gay.

Originally posted by Cocaine
    you might think headbanging is gay, but i think sitting in a cadillac with completely tinted windows and listening to music so loud i can feel my body shaking is gay.
    lol i dont no anyone who does that its just in videos thats like 75% fake

Banned

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    lol i dont no anyone who does that its just in videos thats like 75% fake[/b]
    i love metal and rock,
    but also some rap is good as long as u can understand the words and they dont say shit like "IM SO GANGSTA NIGGA" when you know they are not at all.....or when all they rap about is about drugs, sex, how big their penis is, how black they are, how they make their teeth, all that rap pisses me off. id rather listen to rap with a meaning other than senseless bullshit. same with rock, if they say "look how beautiful that leaf is" thats fucking boring, people just have it on, but they dont really listen to the words. i rather listen to rock that speaks to me in some way.

Banned

very nice vid btw, good tping skill majix

10/10 in my book, very nice teamwork, very nice ownage

evenson

RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry.

The only good rapper, ever. Was tupac shakur. The rest of these fucking monkeys are just a waste of time. And any white kid who listens to rap should be shot, immediatly. Also, any asian.

Banned

Originally posted by evenson
    RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry.

The only good rapper, ever. Was tupac shakur. The rest of these fucking monkeys are just a waste of time. And any white kid who listens to rap should be shot, immediatly. Also, any asian.
    whats the purpose of your sig then?

Banned

Retards Attempting Poetry...I laugh every fuckin time when someone says that. What do you think music is? POETRY. Lyrics are a type of poetry. I guess not everyone can be as smart as they want to be.

lyrics are lyrics, music is music. it is really quite funny to hear ppl equate lyrics with music. the rap crowd aren't the smartest thats for sure.

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    if rap= senseless noise then wtf does heavy metal rock= *

u cant understand anything just a bunch of screaming
    [/b]
    So we're gonna play this little game then eh ^_^
    Let me warn you I used to be a metal forum Moderator...
    <!--QuoteBegin-battle_mrs

well maybe if u listened more u would understand all rap isnt about guns bitches drugs and shit some is really good and for *
    heavy metal rock all ive ever heard/seen was a bunch of constant jumping screaming and that gay headbanging crap
    Lets talk about lyrical content.
    Look at all the mainstream succesful rappers, the ones that most people know, what do they sing about? Guns, bitches, hoes, drugs, my penis is very large, sex, pimping up their things, and the ever so popular i'm a gangsta type of lyrics, oh and occasionally they talk about their cars but they sing about this almost as seldomly as they do about real social problems. Oh and when they do sing about the racial problems that african americans face what do they write? "I'ma pop a cap in yo ass" or something thats not inspiring at all. I've seen multiple artists saying "we're trying to do this for the community". what are they trying to do, promoting cultural stagnation or something? I've also seen multiple rappers saying they're trying to be a positive role model for the youth that listen to them, which is alot of youth, now look back to what I wrote and tell me whats wrong.
    The only exception to this are the underground rappers which tend to be more... smart...

On the other hand metal has never assumed the role of a possitive model or anything, punk was about anarchy and death metal is about futility. Like Romantic ballads and shit you hear on the radio, they have no purpose to aid society, they're just meant to be enjoyed, and most have no actual desire to promote their ideas to many people (which is what rappers try to do 90% of the time).
    I await your reply jr ^_^

Psy

Goathorns's speeches are so inspiring. B)

Dazad

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by battle_mrs@
    if rap= senseless noise then wtf does heavy metal rock= *

u cant understand anything just a bunch of screaming
    So we're gonna play this little game then eh ^_^
    Let me warn you I used to be a metal forum Moderator...
    <!--QuoteBegin-battle_mrs

well maybe if u listened more u would understand all rap isnt about guns bitches drugs and shit some is really good and for *
    Lets talk about lyrical content.
    Look at all the mainstream succesful rappers, the ones that most people know, what do they sing about? Guns, bitches, hoes, drugs, my penis is very large, sex, pimping up their things, and the ever so popular i'm a gangsta type of lyrics, oh and occasionally they talk about their cars but they sing about this almost as seldomly as they do about real social problems. Oh and when they do sing about the racial problems that african americans face what do they write? "I'ma pop a cap in yo ass" or something thats not inspiring at all. I've seen multiple artists saying "we're trying to do this for the community". what are they trying to do, promoting cultural stagnation or something? I've also seen multiple rappers saying they're trying to be a positive role model for the youth that listen to them, which is alot of youth, now look back to what I wrote and tell me whats wrong.
    The only exception to this are the underground rappers which tend to be more... smart...

On the other hand metal has never assumed the role of a possitive model or anything, punk was about anarchy and death metal is about futility. Like Romantic ballads and shit you hear on the radio, they have no purpose to aid society, they're just meant to be enjoyed, and most have no actual desire to promote their ideas to many people (which is what rappers try to do 90% of the time).
    I await your reply jr ^_^[/b]

+1 h43r:

ye duper scammer moron moovie should be better...

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    lyrics are lyrics, music is music. it is really quite funny to hear ppl equate lyrics with music. the rap crowd aren't the smartest thats for sure.

lyr·ic Audio pronunciation of "Lyrics" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lrk)
    adj.

1. Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style or form.

Now you can go back to watching Big Brother buddy.

Small bump, waiting for battle_mrs ^_^

Originally posted by BabyBash
    i'm gonna go remake _sWaRm_ * h43r: *:wub:
    +12345134534
    Great Idea.
    Been telling that kid to do that since like... ever!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast