Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BabyBash's Movie is better then Phantom's

This is a discussion on BabyBash's Movie is better then Phantom's within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PPL im brown andi listen to rap and by the way rock sucks big time and punk/metal whatever and yea ...
Page: 5

Razzmiester

PPL im brown andi listen to rap

and by the way rock sucks big time

and punk/metal whatever

and yea i dont care if white ppl listen to rap but what pisses me off is white ppl tryin to be gangsta :angry:

to all u white ppl

be what u are not what u aint

Originally posted by Razzmiester

and by the way rock sucks big time *

and punk/metal whatever *

and yea i dont care if white ppl listen to rap but what pisses me off is white ppl tryin to be gangsta *:angry: *

to all u white ppl

White ppl should be what they are and not be what they are not? What the hell are you talking about? I think that you mean Whites cant be "gangsta's"? You probably know that all this "gangsta" shit you rappers adore so much was inspired by the Mobsters which were active back in the 1950's, leading the pack were people like (guess who's this) Al Capone, and guess what? He was white. Stop being ignorant with this "being gangsta is for blacks" cause this is very stupid of you.

Oh hey lets have a looksee here...

Thats a band pic from one of the most amazing death metal bands, Suffocation. They alongside Morpheus Descends created what is known as the New York death metal style. Now if you look closely you'll notice 2 of those are black men! omg! I guess they count as traitors to the "blackness" to you or something :lol:

Originally posted by Razzmiester

and by the way rock sucks big time *

and punk/metal whatever *

and yea i dont care if white ppl listen to rap but what pisses me off is white ppl tryin to be gangsta *:angry: *

to all u white ppl

whats this supposed to mean u saying all black people should act gangsta and all white people should at like rockers ect thats fuking bs it all depends where u live and whats in your surroundings. and why does white kids acting gangsta piss u off cause there more gangsta then u? it shouldnt even matter really i hang around all types of kids gangsta white kids rockers anything if your supposedly black u wouldnt even care thats basically begin racist and im not even gonna get into the racist crap.

Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    lyrics are lyrics, music is music. it is really quite funny to hear ppl equate lyrics with music. the rap crowd aren't the smartest thats for sure.

lyr·ic Audio pronunciation of "Lyrics" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lrk)
    adj.

1. Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style or form.

Now you can go back to watching Big Brother buddy.[/b]
    So where does that show that lyrics = music? You dont even understand your own quotes... if anything that substantiates the idea that lyrics are on their own, a form of poetry. Except in the case of rap where that poetry is predominantly uncultured drivel. Music doesnt need lyrics, most of the greatest pieces ever written have no lyrics because the emotional content comes from the music itself, there is no need for audio "subtitles".

keep slappin yo' bitches and shootin' cops yo.

thrangor

well said, yur pk movies rock0z 0000000 keep um coming? ^_^

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by BabyBash@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

lyrics are lyrics, music is music. it is really quite funny to hear ppl equate lyrics with music. the rap crowd aren't the smartest thats for sure.

lyr·ic Audio pronunciation of "Lyrics" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lrk)
    adj.

1. Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style or form.

Now you can go back to watching Big Brother buddy.
    So where does that show that lyrics = music? You dont even understand your own quotes... if anything that substantiates the idea that lyrics are on their own, a form of poetry. Except in the case of rap where that poetry is predominantly uncultured drivel. Music doesnt need lyrics, most of the greatest pieces ever written have no lyrics because the emotional content comes from the music itself, there is no need for audio "subtitles".

keep slappin yo' bitches and shootin' cops yo.[/b]
    to end all this crap rappers rap about bitches hoes, drugs cops ect cause it what sells nowdays but some rappers are trying to change that like kanye west and maybe if u guys tried listen to other rappers beside the ones talking about "keep slappin yo' bitches and shootin' cops yo" and that bs u guys would have a different view on rap. heavy metal rock talks about drugs and bitches too but not in the way rappers do so its basically the same just different styles of doing it and if u say they dont u dont even no your own music cause thats a fact

lol sorry for the long run on sentence but gotta get bacxk ingame need lvling

Originally posted by battle_mrs

to end all this crap rappers rap about bitches hoes, drugs *cops ect cause it what sells nowdays but some rappers are trying to change that like kanye west and maybe if u guys tried listen to other rappers beside the ones talking about "keep slappin yo' bitches and shootin' cops yo" and that bs u guys would have a different view on rap. heavy metal rock talks about drugs and bitches too but not in the way rappers do so its basically the same just different styles of doing it and if u say they dont u dont even no your own music cause thats a fact
    You're not ending anything, you're just slapping more mud to the other side.
    Let me re-state something
    ""Look at all the mainstream succesful rappers, the ones that most people know, what do they sing about?"
    There's a few that dont, but they're the local rappers, the underground scene, which of course I dont know about because I dont care that much. Rock talking about drugs? Not my battle, i dont like rock, and I can recall a lot of popular rock bands with dubious lyrical content (Gun's n' Roses comes to mind).

However... metal? I can take any song of my 25gigabyte metal collection and I can post the lyrics and I guarantee you their lyrical content (if they have lyrics at all) is not the same as rap's. Not that anyone would care, metal is a mostly underground movement, and whatever is said doesnt go into the ears of young kids or many people in society (and thus doesnt promote such wonderful ideas like "killing cops is kool!" to kids who are impressionable).

Face it, when you're popular and mainstream you have to watch what you say because it does have an effect and people are bound to imitate. When you're underground and no one cares you dont have any responsibility toward the kids or anything (hence why they've been saying fuck jesus for ages and no one gives a damn, and rappers say I love guns and they have everyone that's not black against them)

evenson

Think about that, Retards attempting poetry.

They are attempting to write lyrics, which is peotry. Where am i going wrong here? All rap "Stars" are unintelligent monkeys.

phantoms was better

still...great movie, nice action

but..+1 evenson :wub:

Banned

STOP PM'ING MEEEEEEEEE

The songs in the movie (in order heard):

50 Cent - Patiently Waiting (Feat. Eminem)
    Jurassic 5 - Quality Control
    Notorious B.I.G. - Realest Nigga (Feat. 50 Cent & Eminem)

evenson

Nobody pm'd you tard.

Jediay

1 mo old thread back to life uhehuheuhe
    but rock is for sing along ding dongs ^_^

Banned

Majix stop grabbing my penis.

Majix will say "you dont have a penis to grab"

I KNOW U WERE GOING TO SAY IT, DONT DENY IT h43r:

invader

why would he grab something thats 1 inch?

Originally posted by BabyBash
    Majix stop grabbing my penis.

Majix will say "you dont have a penis to grab"

I KNOW U WERE GOING TO SAY IT, DONT DENY IT *h43r:
    what is even harder to grab is how u thought that was a stealth bump..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast