Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sons Of Heroes - Clan PK movie

This is a discussion on Sons Of Heroes - Clan PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, greeting again! So after I was collecting footage from my clannies for more than 2 months I made this ...
Page: 1

Red face

Well, greeting again!

So after I was collecting footage from my clannies for more than 2 months I made this movie. It's over 19 mins long (383,07 MB) and it's just how headline says - clan movie of clan Sons Of Heroes.

There are 4 different views from different chracters so you can fully enjoy view of incredible mage Pietoesnoe, destroying killer Goldenkam, legend priest YouNeverDie and undying priest Cassiopeia in the biggest battles what you can have, fight and feel in KO.

Someone of you have maybe noticed and have seen trailer for this movie and there I wrote the date - 20th March. Well, I finished that movie exactly on 20th but, because of technical issues and mistakes in movie I had to render it 3 times (every rendering took 14 hours) and finally today I did it. But I have to say I'm sorry for ... so bad quallity. How I said, it's because of some problems with rendering (prolly coz of difficult effects in vegas). It's watch-able so i hope you will enjoy it!

[b]FOR DUMB PEOPLE - READ THIS - music and programs which I used are in the end of movie in credits ! Any stupid questions in PMs will be ingnored!

explanation for smart people - everytime I've made movie eve when there are credits I'm getting dozens of PMs with 2 types of questions "What is the name of this song....?" or "What program do you use for that movie, baba..." and this pisses me off honestly when peaople cn't read ...

PS: sorry for my english in movie and here on forum, I'm not exactly that right american guy...

And PSS: more my movies on http://hosted.filefront.com/elkar

J

Weee 1st.

The editing was spectacular as usual. The scene with underdog was retarded, he got like 0 kills. The ending was awesome as well.

MastaHunter

2nd xd

damn... Elkar i luv your movies :*

rasta

3rd dling

love you elkar <<<<<<<<<333333333

4th oooooh dl&#39;ing

spyrskara

dling

PaPaSmurF

Mad editing, nice job on that end. On other hand, its not enjoyable to watch a mage tp or a priest spam heals. Thats just me. Loved the Linkin Park. 8/10

Really really nice, i&#39;d slap that mage of yours for not reskilling to ice or light considering he&#39;s 90% support in the vid xD

lol that one priest lasted so long with everyone tanking him. Good footage, and editing. And nice ending

Banned

downloading

KalaBunga Senior Member

Downlading it asap!

XRAG3

9/10

Dragonlord9

nice vid gg team

I think you used too much, almost everything, from your trailer. There wasn&#39;t any really "new" action on it and that part with that lvl 80 priest and warrior at EWs was just useless... good tanking but it&#39;s pk vid and people want to see kills. Btw your mage should be dread shield build considering he was 90% support in the movie.

Editing: 10/10 as always
    Action: 5/10 nothing new, only trailer pking
    Music: 8/10 fits nicely for the vid and didn&#39;t hurt my ears
    Overall: 8/10

Banned

wow nice ownage lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast