Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BadFamily VS Integrity

This is a discussion on BadFamily VS Integrity within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK4JEQ-1YcE[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8o3VtCu-Tk]YouTube - ‪BadFamily vs Integrity REPOST‬‏[/ame]...
Page: 1

Default BadFamily VS Integrity

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK4JEQ-1YcE[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8o3VtCu-Tk]YouTube - ‪BadFamily vs Integrity REPOST‬‏[/ame]
    Last edited by rdamas75; 06-17-2011 at 04:09 PM.

TNM

Nice. Quite entertaining to watch with the voicechat instead of some music.
    I lol'd at the 'AHH : ( '
    I assume this wasn't an official 8v8? The other party seemed a bit of a mess o.o

17 min pk honestly shut it off after 2 mins was enough lol

LOOL- IronAuditore was 'flashlight' rofl!

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    17 min pk honestly shut it off after 2 mins was enough lol
    i did that after 5, kiling zazix and aniha agian and agian is just boring. Not worth to watch 17 mins of it

I found bf's video quite entertaining.If u think that there is no edit etc its better than many pk videos ^^
    Last edited by hoDoo; 06-19-2011 at 06:02 AM.

that music..........

The One And Only Senior Member

What the hell ?
    it wasn't full pt of bf and also was there some nob priest called zazix ,
    if bf & integrity make normal pt vs pt ofcurse bf win,
    as was in this video : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8o3VtCu-Tk]YouTube - ‪BadFamily vs Integrity REPOST‬‏[/ame]
    u see full bf pt vs full integirty pt who wins?
    bf ofcurse
    anyway bf rulez <3

xD_Stephan

WHO DA FUCK is rdamas75??????

first of all: WHY RE U PUBLISHING MY VIDEO(BadFamily VS Integrity REPOST)? I DIDNT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO DO THIS. re u some1 from integrity? its NOT ur first thread that u post some1 else's video to try make ppl fight

second : why did cuban aka scammer aka pedalUser aka bigpotuser frapsed it? it only shows that he cant kill us when we have full bf party becuz we pwn them every single day in cz until they leave ,they dont fraps it. BUT on the only one day that we had problems on our ventrilo(so half ppl wasnt there) and had to add ZAZIX(veryyy noob priest) he fraps it. whata noob trying to look stronger than he really is.

THIRD: No1 from our clan never scammed some1

4th : my video(BadFamily VS Integrity REPOST) wasnt to mean " hey look, we re better than Integrity" becuz every1 knows we re(and always will be, becuz i repeat, we dont have to scam any1.) , i just tried to show ppl how much fun we make while pking.

5th: on integrity's video, badfamily had noob priest, half of ppl wasnt in vent and integrity couldnt kill no1 but priests... on BadFamily's video, we had full clan party, and integrity had the best mage(zecAAAA) on human side at the time (that was not from integrity btw) + 7 integrity members in party and badfamily killed priests, warriors, rogues.

so BadFamily > Integrity... even members from integrity already told me that we make much stronger parties when we re in cz.

ps : IM THE ONE WHO MADE BADFAMILY VS INTEGRITY VIDEO, I WAS GOING TO POST IT ON KO4LIFE, I WAS JUST WAITING UNTIL I FINISH MY ANOTHER VIDEO THAT IM EDITING ATM SO I WOULD POST THE WHOLE "COLLECTION" .

was kinda boring tbh didnt watch the 17 mins =\ i hope to see some better action from you guys =\

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    What the hell ?
    as was in this video : YouTube - &#x202a;BadFamily vs Integrity REPOST&#x202c;&rlm;
    bf ofcurse
    anyway bf rulez <3
    lol that's way better than a pk video with background music, i love how they laughed at their victims

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    What the hell ?
    as was in this video : YouTube - &#x202a;BadFamily vs Integrity REPOST&#x202c;&rlm;
    bf ofcurse
    anyway bf rulez <3
    zeca was never in integrity neither virtualshinny...

Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post

first of all: WHY RE U PUBLISHING MY VIDEO(BadFamily VS Integrity REPOST)? I DIDNT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO DO THIS. re u some1 from integrity? its NOT ur first thread that u post some1 else's video to try make ppl fight

second : why did cuban aka scammer aka pedalUser aka bigpotuser frapsed it? it only shows that he cant kill us when we have full bf party becuz we pwn them every single day in cz until they leave ,they dont fraps it. BUT on the only one day that we had problems on our ventrilo(so half ppl wasnt there) and had to add ZAZIX(veryyy noob priest) he fraps it. whata noob trying to look stronger than he really is.

4th : my video(BadFamily VS Integrity REPOST) wasnt to mean " hey look, we re better than Integrity" becuz every1 knows we re(and always will be, becuz i repeat, we dont have to scam any1.) , i just tried to show ppl how much fun we make while pking.

5th: on integrity's video, badfamily had noob priest, half of ppl wasnt in vent and integrity couldnt kill no1 but priests... on BadFamily's video, we had full clan party, and integrity had the best mage(zecAAAA) on human side at the time (that was not from integrity btw) + 7 integrity members in party and badfamily killed priests, warriors, rogues.

so BadFamily > Integrity... even members from integrity already told me that we make much stronger parties when we re in cz.

ps : IM THE ONE WHO MADE BADFAMILY VS INTEGRITY VIDEO, I WAS GOING TO POST IT ON KO4LIFE, I WAS JUST WAITING UNTIL I FINISH MY ANOTHER VIDEO THAT IM EDITING ATM SO I WOULD POST THE WHOLE "COLLECTION" .
    I believe i can post anything i want here or am i breaking any rules that i didnt know about ? and no I am not here to start any fight as u can see i didnt say anything in the main post I just post the 2 videos from each clan to let the rest of the community compare, judge and criticize it, but since u gave your 2 cent i will give u mine in both video the the clan frapsing is with a full clan party, probably all in vent and ready to go... In the BF video 8 clan member against 6 member of integrity Zeca and Virtualshinny are not in Integrity as far I can see in the video in the Integrity video was that noob priest zazix the rest was BF memebers... about ur comment about zeca I am gonna have to disagreed with you zeca been the best human mage at the time probably lies he could it done a better job in both fights... i mean it seem like Integrity knew zeca style of playing so they actually didnt even touch him just so he can keep tping party member back to death...
    the only reason i post if because i like to see clan fights but the arent many fraps about it in cwest... anyways i will like to see more clan fight like this 8 vs 8 i was looking for stuff like this in youtube and this is the only 1 found... my question is what other clan can u fight?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post

"

Let me set you straight right now buddy... In your so called video where you "PWN" Integrity there are uite a few things that need to be cleared up...

1. We had two priests 1 duffer 1 buffer (the person playing buffer was so shitty its rediculous

2. You want to go against the realy Integrity? - Orazio, Ezio, Maria, Christo, 4Opti Aurelio, Salvatore and Angelica will ROLL any party of BF.

Me and Jess together RUN you out of CZ... you beat me and some scrub priest lol?

You brag when you beat half ass party and not even the real owners of the characters just half ass sharers... please dont brag because Ill say it loud and clear our best shits on your best any day...

Some things just dont change ehh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast