Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

BadFamily VS Integrity

This is a discussion on BadFamily VS Integrity within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahahahhahaha, laughed hard and yea its nice to hear other language, btw nice work on traslations...
Page: 4

hahahahhahaha, laughed hard and yea its nice to hear other language, btw nice work on traslations

xD_Stephan

seems like every1 thinks that integrity's video is a piece of shit and badfamily's is fun to watch lol =]
    (im rly glad)

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    sorry but i wont agree with that
    yes, ur clan(BomBomPow aka LimitLess) is the only 1 that dont leave CZ if they re dying... all others human clan just leave if we kill them 2 or 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    hahahahhahaha, laughed hard and yea its nice to hear other language, btw nice work on traslations
    ty, i spent few hours doing it xD

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

lol badfamily's vid is so entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    integrity has good melles, but there priest are always retarted and dont know what there doing, except for maria, rest of the spanish priest, get next to 2 shot and do wrong skills @ wrong time
    srry have to disagree maybe some of the spanish priests have no idea what they are doing but me and jess damn sure know how to duff. It doesnt matter who the melee are if your priests are crap then your party fails. And all this horsecrap about leaving CZ when we lose? Ive never been a party against BF and not dominate them. Like I said quality of priests and mage is everything... BF became nothing when they lost the BEST PRIEST ON SERVER aka KillaHeala

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    Let me set you straight right now buddy... In your so called video where you "PWN" Integrity there are uite a few things that need to be cleared up...

1. We had two priests 1 duffer 1 buffer (the person playing buffer was so shitty its rediculous

2. You want to go against the realy Integrity? - Orazio, Ezio, Maria, Christo, 4Opti Aurelio, Salvatore and Angelica will ROLL any party of BF.

Me and Jess together RUN you out of CZ... you beat me and some scrub priest lol?

You brag when you beat half ass party and not even the real owners of the characters just half ass sharers... please dont brag because Ill say it loud and clear our best shits on your best any day...
    So do u really believe that Maria aka jesse + Christo > Corruptor/MaryLu + DeganoThePaladin? in ur dreams maybe?
    u think just cause u have the most geared rogue in party will be enought?
    believe me dude, u have no chance at all if it was best bf party vs best integrity party....
    +, u'd cry so much in the end....

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post
    seems like every1 thinks that integrity's video is a piece of shit and badfamily's is fun to watch lol =]
    (im rly glad)

yes, ur clan(BomBomPow aka LimitLess) is the only 1 that dont leave CZ if they re dying... all others human clan just leave if we kill them 2 or 3 times.

ty, i spent few hours doing it xD
    they don't leave, they run and go to orc base, nova town... if a party vs party takes longer then 1 mnt, they get tped somewhere and go nova town again... in wars it's like novas raining all the time... only care about nps, not about the real pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    So do u really believe that Maria aka jesse + Christo > Corruptor/MaryLu + DeganoThePaladin? in ur dreams maybe?
    u think just cause u have the most geared rogue in party will be enought?
    believe me dude, u have no chance at all if it was best bf party vs best integrity party....
    +, u'd cry so much in the end....
    yes I believe that christoauditore, mariaauditore and angelicaauditore shit on BF priests any day. Like I said melee dont matter. Since BF lost KillaHeala, Ziegdryd is the backbone to that clan. He is the only reason you have any good parties because hes by far the best support mage on orc side. Your priests dont have anything on ours. BF has great melee, but that doesnt mean shit tanking 3 priests with 14k hp w/ undy and 10k w/ 2k scroll if they arent properly duffed and in the right order. Not to mention salvatorAuditore who is a walking fortress.

Egos in this thread astound me. Plus the whollle thread got boring like, um 3 pages ago..

You are all pro

/close topic

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Egos in this thread astound me. Plus the whollle thread got boring like, um 3 pages ago..

You are all pro

/close topic
    +1
    i guess it was a stupid thread people should chill out when u see a movie you should comment about what u see if u would have done the same thing or maybe different way to execute the opposite party member or what should they do to improve the odd of surviving for example comment on what they did wrong and stuff like that not come here be like BLA BLA BLA u suck Im better period that is not how you discuss a topic but people are blind by the ego against other players i guess

Congratulations your e-penis is this big now 8===============D

lol if only they would post come videos from back int he day when valiance was up we wrecked them :P

Kodiak= Valiance, Kodiak is fail clan... let me specific is not that they are bad players it just not active...btw there are some videos of valiance on YouTube but i was looking in the media section and i think they are already post so no point in re-posting them

XXXpointmanXXX

nice .......

Quote Originally Posted by XXXpointmanXXX View Post
    nice .......
    hey you should spam a little more so you can post in market section

edit: get raped hope you had a good time spamming!
    Last edited by iTzDeceiver; 06-30-2011 at 03:53 AM.

StyLo_66

if zecAA is there...everybodyscallinn....debuffffff lolz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234