Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

BankinAndTankin PK Volume 1

This is a discussion on BankinAndTankin PK Volume 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to say a few things about this vid. the clips are from ardream, rlb, and cz, and ...
Page: 1

I would like to say a few things about this vid. the clips are from ardream, rlb, and cz, and the oldest clips are 5 months old. this was just compiled because i've always wanted to try video editing (yes, its my first time on vegas or any video editing program for that matter :P ) and because i broke my wrist, causing me to be unable to actually play ko

please realize that fraps does indeed make my combo slower.
    with fraps running, in a vs i use all the purple skills, then all the red skills, then stab, then all the redskills the go back to spike. without fraps, i get in stab as well, and usually have to wait half a second for spike to come back! so dont flame the combo >.< ill show ya the difference in arena

also, it has come to my attention that ko will prob be completely screwed due to the new pots. if that is the case, this might be a fair well video as well.

dedicated to
    Nirvana - for teaching me the combo i use today
    RiN - for teaching me what to do when 2v1 or more
    Unseen - for being the first person to say ANYTHING GOOD about me in "best ardream players"

I have filefront links, as well as youtube HD, but i suggest using the filefront, as my sound will probably be muted due to the wmg thing or w/e

FILEFRONT (USE THIS FOR BEST QUALITY)
    http://files.filefront.com/BankinAndTankin...;/fileinfo.html

YOUTUBE (MAKE SURE YOU CLICK HD!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_MrYACed0 Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67_Aqybi3_4 Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUTi6Nf-YmE Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-sHcXyG1Rc Part 4

BE SURE TO CLICK HD!

hope you have as much fun watching as i did making it,

Bankin <3

PS: like the vids? feel free to subscribe :P

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Dude really GG, I had fun watching the movie the WHOLE time !!! Sadly on part 2 there&#39;s no music, I liked that song T_T

Anyway i&#39;ll give you a 9.9/10, Skills>Items

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Really loved the theme you picked for the movie, with the music and making it look dramatic by zooming in on various scenes. But... I couldn&#39;t bother watching more than 1 part of it, the FPS lags you&#39;ve had while recording are a real shame, just doesn&#39;t make it any enjoyable watching it. :<

MM16

u cant leave till we duo bb

Really loved the theme you picked for the movie, with the music and making it look dramatic by zooming in on various scenes. But... I couldn&#39;t bother watching more than 1 part of it, the FPS lags you&#39;ve had while recording are a real shame, just doesn&#39;t make it any enjoyable watching it. :<[/b]
    what ya mean the fps lags, it runs pretty smooth on my compy ^^ im tellin ya, youtube suxors! filefront it

OMG that coming from you homie is amazing, yes, we must duo. i heard these pots are limited time, so after thats all done, ill start pkin again ^^

tbh: i made this vid hoping id get a rating on average of 6 or higher :P so this is exceeding expcectations

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I&#39;ll give ya 2 comments. One Mr. Nice Guy and one......... not so nice :lol:

Mr. Nice Guy: Your video was awesome bro! I enjoyed all 4 parts, hope to see more footage coming from you soon. The music were great choices because they fit with the clips and the way you edited with the close up zooms, it was very nice. The ending was nice as well, even if I don&#39;t know any of you, it&#39;s great to see that players like you still exist in Ardream. 9/10 because I know you could have done better, but this video was MUCH better than I expected coming from C-West!

Mr. Asshole: First and foremost biggest complaint I&#39;ll give you is this... HOW CAN SOMEONE CARE SO MUCH ARE VERSING?? IN ARDREAM??!?!?!? You should know better that keeping your ranting to yourself will only make you look better to others, but saying things like "^^" after beating someone or getting revenge for KS&#39;ing the priest in your party, just lol! Conceited expressions will only impress your friends, but they will anger your opponents and in the long run only make your reputation look worse, I learned that the hard way. Second, your using HP pots WAY too much (in your VS&#39; I mean), but that&#39;s great for your party PK, which itself is nearly flawless. Your mouse maneuvering can do with a little more practice (your using W/A/S/D too much for your moving/chasing), but your targeting choices are perfect in all of your clips. I&#39;ve seen all the radical threads people make on the official forums about all the C-West players ranting at each other about who&#39;s better than who, it&#39;s so childish, especially coming from Ardream players, lol. After seeing all those threads and how you are so well known in C-West&#39;s Ardream, I expected your versing to be better. It&#39;s nice, you did really really well, but it&#39;s not exactly close to what I had expected coming from the oh so might Bankin&#39; Oh and that part where you vs&#39;d Unlimited (I don&#39;t know who he is), of course you were going to lose. Just watch that part again, I found sooo many mistakes there. Was your wrist broken in that vs? D:

PS - I&#39;m really a nicer guy than I am an asshole I wasn&#39;t being sarcastic when I was being Mr. nice guy btw D:

I&#39;ll give ya 2 comments. One Mr. Nice Guy and one......... not so nice :lol:

Mr. Nice Guy: Your video was awesome bro! I enjoyed all 4 parts, hope to see more footage coming from you soon. The music were great choices because they fit with the clips and the way you edited with the close up zooms, it was very nice. The ending was nice as well, even if I don&#39;t know any of you, it&#39;s great to see that players like you still exist in Ardream. 9/10 because I know you could have done better, but this video was MUCH better than I expected coming from C-West!

Mr. Asshole: First and foremost biggest complaint I&#39;ll give you is this... HOW CAN SOMEONE CARE SO MUCH ARE VERSING?? IN ARDREAM??!?!?!? You should know better that keeping your ranting to yourself will only make you look better to others, but saying things like "^^" after beating someone or getting revenge for KS&#39;ing the priest in your party, just lol! Conceited expressions will only impress your friends, but they will anger your opponents and in the long run only make your reputation look worse, I learned that the hard way. Second, your using HP pots WAY too much (in your VS&#39; I mean), but that&#39;s great for your party PK, which itself is nearly flawless. Your mouse maneuvering can do with a little more practice (your using W/A/S/D too much for your moving/chasing), but your targeting choices are perfect in all of your clips. I&#39;ve seen all the radical threads people make on the official forums about all the C-West players ranting at each other about who&#39;s better than who, it&#39;s so childish, especially coming from Ardream players, lol. After seeing all those threads and how you are so well known in C-West&#39;s Ardream, I expected your versing to be better. It&#39;s nice, you did really really well, but it&#39;s not exactly close to what I had expected coming from the oh so might Bankin&#39; Oh and that part where you vs&#39;d Unlimited (I don&#39;t know who he is), of course you were going to lose. Just watch that part again, I found sooo many mistakes there. Was your wrist broken in that vs? D:

PS - I&#39;m really a nicer guy than I am an asshole I wasn&#39;t being sarcastic when I was being Mr. nice guy btw D:[/b]
    lmao yeah even my bro said i f&#39;d up waaay 2 much in the vs w/ Un, but it was just a nice long vs, and i thought it was entertaining ^^

i like constructive criticism like this, its something good to follow for anyone else w/ complaints

i didnt mean expressions to be conceited, just to be funny :P

how do u think i should hp pot minor. mathwise, 10 hp, 10 soul over and over again is the best for the amount of mana i got, but what do youthink i should do?

J

you ass, u know as well as i do that questies give u almost 0 lr! :P

sin v sin rental quest pl0x gogo nohomo :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Personally, I never use HP pots on my Ardream sin (talking about VS only) unless I have 2.4K+ MP and I reallllllllly need extra hp. Like you do it, HP potting RIGHT AFTER the MP pot is finished reloading is most important, but in this time (like you already do->) don&#39;t minor as fast as you normally do because it&#39;s not worth losing all the mana and not being able to use your spike if it&#39;s loaded. More importantly, you might think it&#39;s crazy but I think a sin with such low mana using HP pots all the time is worse than when a rogue is spamming illusion. Sure it&#39;s helping you maintain your highest HP but it&#39;s also raping your mana and your opponents are probably too noobie to understand when to use HP pots on an ardream sin. I&#39;m just an average sin but I sure as hell do know that I can minor fast enough on cool down to finish 2.2-2.5k mana in 1 soul pot (just under 3 seconds). Minor heal is your best friend. I would refer you to watch my noobie video from Ares but it&#39;s not with cool down so it doesn&#39;t quite help.

The only time I use HP pots is; 1) Like I said when I know I can use 1 and slow my minor for just those 3 seconds cooldown from HP pot to go back to mana potting combo, 2) Curing, 3) Running 4) Tanking.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

lol still playing in that server? :P

what happened to Hubris noob

piedras

good movie 9.5/10

Nissim

Awesome job bankin.. :P
    i wanna see my mage in your next pk movie :P
    really good raping right there.

Personally, I never use HP pots on my Ardream sin (talking about VS only) unless I have 2.4K+ MP and I reallllllllly need extra hp. Like you do it, HP potting RIGHT AFTER the MP pot is finished reloading is most important, but in this time (like you already do->) don&#39;t minor as fast as you normally do because it&#39;s not worth losing all the mana and not being able to use your spike if it&#39;s loaded. More importantly, you might think it&#39;s crazy but I think a sin with such low mana using HP pots all the time is worse than when a rogue is spamming illusion. Sure it&#39;s helping you maintain your highest HP but it&#39;s also raping your mana and your opponents are probably too noobie to understand when to use HP pots on an ardream sin. I&#39;m just an average sin but I sure as hell do know that I can minor fast enough on cool down to finish 2.2-2.5k mana in 1 soul pot (just under 3 seconds). Minor heal is your best friend. I would refer you to watch my noobie video from Ares but it&#39;s not with cool down so it doesn&#39;t quite help.

The only time I use HP pots is; 1) Like I said when I know I can use 1 and slow my minor for just those 3 seconds cooldown from HP pot to go back to mana potting combo, 2) Curing, 3) Running 4) Tanking.[/b]
    well im im reading this right, your saying dont use hp pots, stick w/ double minor. see, thats the problem. its not my fingers, trust me, i got 19 per soul pre cooldown, and if i really needed to gun could go 30 minors per soul. its the damn compy. w/ minor cooldown, i get 10 minors per soul >.< but i see what you mean about skills reloading, thats why i hope i can get sum better gear to get like 2.1k mana ^^ i had that once and no problem w/ skills reloading :P ill practice cutting of the minor at the end though, thats pretty smart.

your vid on ares was amazing btw lol.

lol still playing in that server? :P

what happened to Hubris noob [/b]
    inactivity and stuff, and matt (baeddan) quit ko for a while so we let it die.

Awesome job bankin.. :P
    i wanna see my mage in your next pk movie :P
    really good raping right there.[/b]
    lmao next vid is ardream only :P but ill still b frapsin, u know me

assasin375

joey says he better be on there lol

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast