Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Battle Priest 80 vs Rogue Assasin 80.

This is a discussion on Battle Priest 80 vs Rogue Assasin 80. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, im looking to see good videos versus from battle priest lvl 80 vs rogue assasin lvl 80, please post ...
Page: 1

hello,

im looking to see good videos versus from battle priest lvl 80 vs rogue assasin lvl 80,

please post any good, great awesome vs videos from youtube.com , rapidshare, or anyothers ... please share it cuz i wanna take a good look at it

here is an old great video vs is not 80s lvl but good versus, i still think that bp will own rogues.. but i dont know i saw some vs live bp gets kill by 80 sin cuz of critical and spike.

here is a good vs video i love it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeifgIiBrs

also another pk video includes duffer + 2x rogues vs 1x bp fll attacker amazing i love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjMPmDDv6bo...feature=related

please post more videos of bp vs rogues or pk videos from rogue sin or bp that has some vs of those class. plx

whats your vote?
    who wins, battle priest 80 vs rogue sin 80?

ty ,

priest can beat any class if they use all there skills like fluppy did. nothing to be proud of doing since it's unfair in many ways. sure, it's their skill but any priest have to admit that if u spam duffs and heals there's no way u can die in a 1v1. unless u suck.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

priest can beat any class if they use all there skills like fluppy did. nothing to be proud of doing since it's unfair in many ways. sure, it's their skill but any priest have to admit that if u spam duffs and heals there's no way u can die in a 1v1. unless u suck.[/b]
    +1 to that and that was lvl 70 vs lvl 70 xD

manveerj

Lol fluppy vs zero was fun to watch. The music pwned rofl xD

Italus

priest can beat any class if they use all there skills like fluppy did. nothing to be proud of doing since it's unfair in many ways. sure, it's their skill but any priest have to admit that if u spam duffs and heals there's no way u can die in a 1v1. unless u suck.[/b]
    yea but those days u can only lvl up to 70 and priest doesnt have hellis so if u gonna comparete cirus ac with fluppy ac lol the priest have to malice the rogue for get a same ac so if the rogue doesnt want vs with malice he have to use all hes skill then and at does days minor healing was overpower hehe

oO Jc Oo

priest own rogue.

and about priestīs skills i can say is how k2 create that char to be played, so all is allowed so get use to it.

BP needs skills and items to match, if he doesn't have decent items he will get spanked. Rogues get away with a lot more since they can stealth, come in and hit hard even with crap gear. BPs with great gear and skills are deadly and in a party of good players, awesome.

bp's can never do a fair vs against another class.
    if a priest uses duffs against a rogue its same as if a rogue would use stealth in a vs against a bp.
    bp's can only do fair vs's against other bps.

WaSaBaBasdf

yea but those days u can only lvl up to 70 and priest doesnt have hellis so if u gonna comparete cirus ac with fluppy ac lol the priest have to malice the rogue for get a same ac so if the rogue doesnt want vs with malice he have to use all hes skill then and at does days minor healing was overpower hehe[/b]
    he can use chitins or shells so he will have more ac..
    And i dont get this..
    If you think all the way like this then no1 would fight against one warrior because he has more hp,ac and ap from any other char
    bb

Italus

he can use chitins or shells so he will have more ac..
    And i dont get this..
    If you think all the way like this then no1 would fight against one warrior because he has more hp,ac and ap from any other char
    bb[/b]
    wat u dont get it?.... battle priest ac with pro items r mmm 650 - 700? and thats with items +1 and rogues ac its 1100? with +0 with +1 mmm dunno how much but 400 ac its not a good difference? and talking about a priest using chitins or shells rofl wat u want a priest doing 200 dmg per hit? LOL

wat u dont get it?.... battle priest ac with pro items r mmm 650 - 700? and thats with items +1 and rogues ac its 1100? with +0 with +1 mmm dunno how much but 400 ac its not a good difference? and talking about a priest using chitins or shells rofl wat u want a priest doing 200 dmg per hit? LOL[/b]
    times have changed, int bp create goody dmg too :P

if your gonna go paper bp you need at least 1k ac and fukloads of ap to win a pure tank fight the dmg you receive is too much to outpot so it's about winning fast

go int bp

Italus

times have changed, int bp create goody dmg too :P

if your gonna go paper bp you need at least 1k ac and fukloads of ap to win a pure tank fight the dmg you receive is too much to outpot so it's about winning fast

go int bp [/b]
    yeaaa but im talking about that old times of ares like 3 years ago :/ for me int priest = full debuff skills or he dun do nothing bp nop he only can fight with malice or without hehe

lol loving the mario music

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast