Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Bazinga Knight Online Small PK/Vs Movie

This is a discussion on Bazinga Knight Online Small PK/Vs Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey yall, while I lvl up at anatolia I decided to play Bazinga Knight Online. The server is old fashioned, ...
Page: 1

Default Bazinga Knight Online Small PK/Vs Movie

hey yall, while I lvl up at anatolia I decided to play Bazinga Knight Online. The server is old fashioned, lvl 70 cap. really awesome! so I did a small movie just for fun and hope yall like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqLX...ature=youtu.be

P.S: dont expect much, my gear is sucky in there <3 ahah

~MINOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    hey yall, while I lvl up at anatolia I decided to play Bazinga Knight Online. The server is old fashioned, lvl 70 cap. really awesome! so I did a small movie just for fun and hope yall like it.

~MINOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING
    cant wait to see your video vs JewishBeast
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Lmao, pretty much everybody has told me that he will die as soon as he sees im not dead with the cp. because he thinks i will be using +7 armors and shards+7 with old jewels . ill be fully geared. even his own clannies have told me he has no chance in vs. so, he will be ashamed. I promise yall, I will not dissapoint you and i will shut his mouth once and for all. <3
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Lmao, pretty much everybody has told me that he will die as soon as he sees im not dead with the cp. because he thinks i will be using +7 armors and shards+7 with old jewels . ill be fully geared. even his own clannies have told me he has no chance in vs. so, he will be ashamed. I promise yall, I will not dissapoint you and i will shut his mouth once and for all. <3
    whats ur lvl

~MINOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING
    Good movie, but hows ur gear sucky lolz :?, iron set rols+1, dual shard 9,3x piece of armor+9 and pendant of donation :P.... You are actually very well geared !

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    Good movie, but hows ur gear sucky lolz :?, iron set rols+1, dual shard 9,3x piece of armor+9 and pendant of donation :P.... You are actually very well geared !
    well i saw sins there with chd's/raums and they are prolly+9 aswell, so i think he means that with being-undergearred cuz he uses shards9? Haven't played that sh1t server myself anyways

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    well i saw sins there with chd's/raums and they are prolly+9 aswell, so i think he means that with being-undergearred cuz he uses shards9? Haven't played that sh1t server myself anyways
    i havent seen any raum+9 or chd 9 atm or might be wrong but still +9 Shards + ROls+1 ( with the 30 poison elemental bonus is deadly.)

well bro, i have shards+9 which is the cheapest dagger in the server. everybody uses 2x chd+8 since they are boosted, no hp damage or mp damage on urself. + shio tears+2 which gives 55 glacier damage and its super easy to get. also there is people with Dv+9 + 2x imir rings, Dvs are also boosted. no hp or mp damage on urself aswell. i have been killed by those in like 10 secs. and my gear sucks, the only good things are the eme and the iron belt :P. but i will get my gear straight soon! tw33k has chd+9 tho.

and @hama i am lvl 78 bro, i am waiting on my bronze premium to be over to put exp prem on!

Don't kid yourself, you're not undergeared. The vid is good , but please don't be one of those losers who claims to have sucky gear and only gets by because of his skills.

Server looks dead even in the 8 v 8 there were no other kills in between your partys i expected some lol, most of the vid was like that. If you or your warrior friend wasnt getting a kill no one else was

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Server looks dead even in the 8 v 8 there were no other kills in between your partys i expected some lol, most of the vid was like that. If you or your warrior friend wasnt getting a kill no one else was
    server isn't dead. It's quite fun pk.

Bar

nice good pking!

Thanks man, and @Smoke Ace, dude, i was undergeared. shards+9 are shit in that server you can get 2x of those with 1k KC while 2x chd is 3600 kc. everybody has shards+9. i use chitins and fps. a lot of poeple has +9 set shell. or use bazinga. even with the bazinga they have more AC than i do. and they use shios/fr/imir/ +2s. i used rols +1. and sometimes foverins +2. so yeah, i was undergeared. i am not undergeared anymore tho ^^.

~ BUMP!

Great Video as usual Dude

@debayan123, thanks brother it means a lot !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast