Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

BB akara

This is a discussion on BB akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; instead of this stupid answers you told him why didnt you said you'll buy a NCS as fast as possible?[/b] ...
Page: 2

tremy

instead of this stupid answers you told him why didnt you said you'll buy a NCS as fast as possible?[/b]
    Dude i couldnt answer anything, i was shocked when i heared that she was gonna ban me. She didnt answer anything and boom a answer

HAHAHAH yes i was hoping that this was gonna happen![/b]
    becarefull what u wish for laugh now cry later

Whatever i am what i am fuck K2 or saphyr or the ppl that are against me. Anyway My clan is spamming tickets and soon UnblockSAPHYRA will be made[/b]
    You just noobs , he can say ill NCS if no then ban me , but just complain and fight against GM who can easly own you and he actually did it.
    Dont say you fuck Saphyr because if i send her link your whole clan will be banned , if you passing the rules its your problem , if you not smart enough to say ill NCS then you deserve to be banned , and as i said , dont act like hero , because k2 can ban your whole clan easy , so dont say you fuck k2 , because you fucked up , not them.

Banned Senior Member

Cool

Dude i couldnt answer anything i wasnt getting ncs i was shocked when i heared that she was gonna ban me
    becarefull what u wish for laugh now cry later [/b]
    this topic made mine day that u got banned bcuz ure whole clan is shit

tremy

They just noobs , he can say ill NCS if no then ban me , but just complain and fight against GM who can easly own you and he actually did it.
    Dont say you fuck Saphyr because if i send her link your whole clan will be banned , if you passing the rules its your problem , if you not smart enough to say ill NCS then you deserve to be banned , and as i said , dont act like hero , because k2 can ban your whole clan easy , so dont say you fuck k2 , because you fucked up , not them.[/b]
    Afther this the whole clan is ready to get banned whatever the price is to get me unbanned if even they will get banned theirselfs. so once again

FUCK K2, FUCK SAPHYR, AND FUCK THE REST

this topic made mine day that u got banned bcuz ure whole clan is shit[/b]

I got enough of money spared i will buy a new char And get back as a BOMB so becareful what u wish for

Afther this the whole clan is ready to get banned whatever the price is to get me unbanned if even they will get banned theirselfs. so once again

I got enough of money spared i will buy a new char And get back as a BOMB so becareful what u wish for [/b]
    Just wait , when Debbie online on msn , i wanna see you say it again , dummy , you passed the rules , now its your turn to eat shit.
    You will buy account for usd? then k2 really owned you ...

Banned Senior Member

Wink

I got enough of money spared i will buy a new char And get back as a BOMB so becareful what u wish for [/b]
    I love u 2

even if u didnt know that its gm's nickname u bought items for $$$ and its also in TOS

tremy

even if u didnt know that its gm's nickname u bought items for $$$ and its also in TOS [/b]
    its not in TOS its on own risk anyway ur registerdate is on my birthday

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually its on tos, ur account is not ur own account, k2 allows u to play that account, so they wont let any1 to make profit if they dont get anything ( at least i guess thats the way it is) anyway, read the tos and u will find a lot of interesting stuff

damn dude .. that sux ..

::JR::

pfff so sad... :mellow:

Nice pk movie i love the song too

Banned

Thx God , Bug Abusing With Boss Summon GG

Lansing

Wait. Whats the 1st song name? And they made FAT BITCH change her name. but not you =[

sux dude:/

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast