Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BB akara

This is a discussion on BB akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sucks but well - ur own fault......
Page: 3

Hostibus

sucks but well - ur own fault...

Its not really sucks , he just brainless , he could say to Debbie wait a second ill buy NCS and forgive me about it i didnt knew.
    But to act like a man bihaind the PC and flame k2 and Debbie because of it , he really deserve to be banned , even when you buy char its against the TOS you knew it? so you better pray k2 not gonne see you did it.
    Actually all the people who flame k2 , i wish i could see you make 1 item , i doubt if it wont take for you years , second k2 trying to do this game much fun and funniest for us , if you dont like it then leave , nobody dont told ya , you have to play this game , i played a lot of games , but when its become to k2 i know its gonne be good game , you pay to play , so dont blame k2 , you can play w/o prem aswell , if you pass the rules , your problems.

tremy

Its not really sucks , he just brainless , he could say to Debbie wait a second ill buy NCS and forgive me about it i didnt knew.
    But to act like a man bihaind the PC and flame k2 and Debbie because of it , he really deserve to be banned , even when you buy char its against the TOS you knew it? so you better pray k2 not gonne see you did it.
    Actually all the people who flame k2 , i wish i could see you make 1 item , i doubt if it wont take for you years , second k2 trying to do this game much fun and funniest for us , if you dont like it then leave , nobody dont told ya , you have to play this game , i played a lot of games , but when its become to k2 i know its gonne be good game , you pay to play , so dont blame k2 , you can play w/o prem aswell , if you pass the rules , your problems.[/b]
    dude cry me a river

dude cry me a river[/b]
    For now you the guy who crying in the forum , i still playing , LEGIT
    And if i you know Debbie well , you will not flame her never , she great woman but you dont understand its only her job , so send ticket and get over it.

tremy

Thx God , Bug Abusing With Boss Summon GG[/b]
    ermm those where not bug abusing it was a fault in the game there where Spawning bosses everywhere what we did is killing them if killing bosses is a TOS rule then im banned²

CuriositY

ermm those where not bug abusing it was a fault in the game there where Spawning bosses everywhere what we did is killing them if killing bosses is a TOS rule then im banned²[/b]

Lol I laught at the banned2 lol

UnnamedByMazek

U own gm name, gm own u ;]

Banned Senior Member

ermm those where not bug abusing it was a fault in the game there where Spawning bosses everywhere what we did is killing them if killing bosses is a TOS rule then im banned²[/b]
    `Yea right thats why u was with mrbomb and kissmeweapens evry time killing bosses at CZ old dm spot EMC places gg

tremy

For now you the guy who crying in the forum , i still playing , LEGIT
    And if i you know Debbie well , you will not flame her never , she great woman but you dont understand its only her job , so send ticket and get over it.[/b]
    1 Im not crying i just let ppl know im not making love with a game instead of you ..
    2 her name is Deborah
    3 She&#39;s a great fat 39 year old retarded virgin <3 ( who plays games to make money ) or selling items to turks got proofs of that to
    4 I dont flame her i burn her
    5 Being 39 and playing a job and having no husband is not doing a job
    6 Sent a ticket wont be unbanned so im laughing

`Yea right thats why u was with mrbomb and kissmeweapens evry time killing bosses at CZ old dm spot EMC places gg[/b]
    we didnt drop shit so u dont have to hate me and no we werent killing bosses with kissme we where ksing ,, because he knew the spawn places

u got owned >_<

1 Im not crying i just let ppl know im not making love with a game instead of you ..
    2 her name is Deborah
    3 She&#39;s a great fat 39 year old retarded virgin <3 ( who plays games to make money ) or selling items to turks got proofs of that to
    4 I dont flame her i burn her
    5 Being 39 and playing a job and having no husband is not doing a job
    6 Sent a ticket wont be unbanned so im laughing
    we didnt drop shit so u dont have to hate me and no we werent killing bosses with kissme we where ksing ,, because he knew the spawn places[/b]
    1 ) Not really , i still have time to play till i have 3 years w/o time , so yea i can have fun for now.
    2 ) not if she from Ares
    3 ) go jelous
    4 ) nice joke
    5 ) i cant judge her life&#39;s
    6 ) ofcorse not , because you noob , you&#39;ll prolly flame there ( in the ticket ) aswell.

I cant stop reading this !!!! XD

tremy

1 ) Not really , i still have time to play till i have 3 years w/o time , so yea i can have fun for now.
    2 ) not if she from Ares
    3 ) go jelous
    4 ) nice joke
    5 ) i cant judge her life&#39;s
    6 ) ofcorse not , because you noob , you&#39;ll prolly flame there ( in the ticket ) aswell.[/b]
    lies lies !

The story goes like this The china guy the server owner had a can of cola. When mr china turned his elbow hitted the cola can and the cola fell over the Server PC. KO went down once again.. Anyway Then saphyr came ( she was the cleaning lady at that time ) she took a tissue and cleaned the wet PC. Then the servers went up again and she was promoted to Lead GM

answer to number 6
    you call me noob but i dont see flying items dissapearing +8 Shells wohoo0oooo

lies lies !

The story goes like this The china guy the server owner had a can of cola. When mr china turned his elbow hitted the cola can and the cola fell over the Server PC. KO went down once again.. Anyway Then saphyr came ( she was the cleaning lady at that time ) she took a tissue and cleaned the wet PC. Then the servers went up again and she was promoted to Lead GM

answer to number 6
    you call me noob but i dont see flying items dissapearing +8 Shells wohoo0oooo[/b]
    You really think people that babies to laugh from this crap? anyway not me.

tremy

You really think people that babies to laugh from this crap? anyway not me.[/b]
    Ok Cry me a river and farm more posts

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast