Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

BB akara

This is a discussion on BB akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imagine deborah was so hot like the Boten-Anna girl rofl@u got owned. its not first time some1 gets owned because ...
Page: 5

imagine deborah was so hot like the Boten-Anna girl

rofl@u got owned. its not first time some1 gets owned because of his/her name.

kibal

this topic made mine day that u got banned bcuz ure whole clan is shit[/b]

They r shit for u then they dont macro or dupe ,right? .
    Btwn thouhgt that spahyr gm was 1 of the nice gms arround but i c that i was wrong.

how can u guys feel sorry for this dude lol did u read how he scammed this Godlike? he got wat he deserved here's a link http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=197535

how can u guys feel sorry for this dude lol did u read how he scammed this Godlike? he got wat he deserved here's a link http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=197535[/b]
    ouch..

how can u guys feel sorry for this dude lol did u read how he scammed this Godlike? he got wat he deserved here's a link http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=197535[/b]
    I aint felt sorry for this fag , he deserve to be banned , first because of your link , second he dummy he blame GMs before he thinking to NCS , second scammers not deserve to stay at ko4life , and he HAVE to be banned.

Bubble

**** joke or ?! ban some1 cuz of his name ? nahhhh i dont get it .... h34r:

Banned Senior Member

**** joke or ?! ban some1 cuz of his name ? nahhhh i dont get it .... h34r:[/b]
    his name was almost same like the gm name thats why he got banned

And yea im happpy this fag got banned bcuz his clan was doing the ''summon bug'' wich wasnt summon bug they did it with a guy called kissmeweapons they spawned bosses for them and killed them.

Bubble

yea but he got banned ONLY cuz of his name ... its not a reason for a ban h34r:
    nvm what did .... a nick is not a reason for a ban .... -.-

yea but he got banned ONLY cuz of his name ... its not a reason for a ban h34r:
    nvm what did .... a nick is not a reason for a ban .... -.-[/b]
    Saphyra pm's you, saying
    hi i am the gm, i've choosen you for the special secret event.
    i'll uprade your weapons to +8 and compoundable Uniques to +1.

You might not trust this thing, but there are alot of people who would say, lol free 100% upgrade and giveout their items.

makes sense, right?

D0ntLikeAFreak

I cannot believe how retarded the GMs are atleast Deborah for me. I am banned on yesterday for my Nickname Saphyra because Saphyr said it was a imitation of her nickname .. ( fuck you fucking cunt i dont need your nick ) The nick Saphyra is the nick i used to have on CS SOF CoD etc. It was the nick a friend of mine used to have before he died of Cancer. Anyway Yesterday i was walking around in Moradon When i got TPed to CZ. I started the GM nicks i Had back in my mind and when i typed saphyr she was online. I asked did u tp me i didnt get any answer when i said can i speak u anyway. She said ur name is in the TOS vialation of imitating GM names. How retarded Can u be to see me as a imitation if i would imitate why would i have spent more than 200 usd on the account or why would i have spent so much time in this account. Does that sound normal ?. This was the best thing i could have wish for afther being scammed By the person i shared with. And losing items and getting my clannies scammed clan drops stolen etc. I was the Leader of DreamTeam a Really welgoing Clan good structure good players etc. Anyway this is the end of the story i thank you saphyr you unmaried game playing 39 year old female retard virgin
    What i lost.
    Level 64/ 65 Rogue character
    Dual +7 Shards
    +7Rogue chitin set
    Elf ring / Rol
    Skele belt
    Silver Earring
    132 K of NP's
    Yep yep the end for me

Anyway this is the PK movie i had made for my clan Made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7XapSwehlk
    I hope you will enjoy what i had left over...

Thnx for everybody that has been with me till the end.[/b]
    scammer banned lol :lol:

Im not doin for posts , i can pm admin and tell him make me -1500 posts , but you noob , you deserve to be banned , so dont cry.
    I done answer to fags.[/b]
    How for fucks sake? If you really think this ban is fair, then you're a fucking retard...
    Seriously, even if this ban would've been "fair", he should've at least gotten a warning to NCS, because there is no prove of him claiming to actually be Saphyr.
    I feel sorry for u man, gl getting back up. :-)

Bubble

How for fucks sake? If you really think this ban is fair, then you're a fucking retard...
    Seriously, even if this ban would've been "fair", he should've at least gotten a warning to NCS, because there is no prove of him claiming to actually be Saphyr.
    I feel sorry for u man, gl getting back up. :-)[/b]
    +1.... but i dont/didnt know this guy , for me its soo ratarded to ban a person only for the nickname and there is no prove that saph is a sammer/blablabla .. so i g2sleep xD

OmegaXninja

Sorry for your loss but it's your own fault...[/b]

yea +1 .. why did you name it saphyra? did'nt you know theres a not so nice GM name Saphyr that doesnt even give you a chance too change your name =X i think i know someone in cypher who has saphera o.o whats up wif these names xD

The king. Senior Member

kinda is ur own fault cus in tos there is a "rule" about haveing nicks thats can look like gm names, but im still sorry for your loss.

SilicoN

kinda is ur own fault cus in tos there is a "rule" about haveing nicks thats can look like gm names, but im still sorry for your loss.[/b]
    +1 except that i didn't like the last part cuse he got owned (Thinking this way since he is a scammer, right :unsure: ?