Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

BB akara

This is a discussion on BB akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Impersonating GM names is against the TOS, you know this and you probably new before. Your name was 1 Letter ...
Page: 6

Impersonating GM names is against the TOS, you know this and you probably new before. Your name was 1 Letter away from being Debborah's name. You did not ask for NCS.
    Owned, and I'd also add it was stupid from you.

Impersonating GM names is against the TOS, you know this and you probably new before. Your name was 1 Letter away from being Debborah's name. You did not ask for NCS.
    Owned, and I'd also add it was stupid from you.[/b]
    As I stated before, although this doesn't involve me why the fuck should we have to ncs every time a gm decides to up and switch her new alias in game?

As I stated before, although this doesn't involve me why the fuck should we have to ncs every time a gm decides to up and switch her new alias in game?[/b]
    I know. She could easely change your name with just moving her finger and clicking a button, but its K2 and they want money, and you know that.
    Plus, he stated he had spent over 200 bucks on that account, and I'd of payed 20 more not to get banned TBH

greishkan1

For now you the guy who crying in the forum , i still playing , LEGIT
    And if i you know Debbie well , you will not flame her never , she great woman but you dont understand its only her job , so send ticket and get over it.[/b]
    Holy fuck what and superman behind pc. STFU u gm asslicker. Is she ur mother or something??

That sucks. Sry for ur loss

tremy

SAPHYRA WILL COME BACK NIGGERS FOR I WILL BURN THE FLAMERS IN THEIR OWN FLAMES NIGGA

HardStyle

SAPHYRA WILL COME BACK NIGGERS FOR I WILL BURN THE FLAMERS IN THEIR OWN FLAMES NIGGA[/b]
    fucking scamer

tremy

fucking scamer[/b]
    Fucking 1 post how can ppl call me scammer without 1 proof while i have 20 proofs of me buying items trough paypal.. Or My clan drops being stolen or clan chat's whatever fool i scammed your virginity by fucking you. so im a Fucking Scammer

Fucking 1 post how can ppl call me scammer without 1 proof while i have 20 proofs of me buying items trough paypal.. Or My clan drops being stolen or clan chat's whatever fool i scammed your virginity by fucking you. so im a Fucking Scammer[/b]
    Seems like your using a pedal to me

Move the camera, minor at same speed and combo at the same time, 3 hands or a pedal.

nicholaszaioud1992

You just noobs , he can say ill NCS if no then ban me , but just complain and fight against GM who can easly own you and he actually did it.
    Dont say you fuck Saphyr because if i send her link your whole clan will be banned , if you passing the rules its your problem , if you not smart enough to say ill NCS then you deserve to be banned , and as i said , dont act like hero , because k2 can ban your whole clan easy , so dont say you fuck k2 , because you fucked up , not them.[/b]
    wow dude your a total faggot....OmgThisIsMeAndI'mAFagAndLikePenis!
    Hop off K2's nuts u fuking dick riding cunt

tremy

Seems like your using a pedal to me
    Move the camera, minor at same speed and combo at the same time, 3 hands or a pedal.[/b]
    Not rly actually how i play is like this. I have 7 and 8 for Minor In vs's etc and i Got a rightclick minor For if i see someone that makes dmg what i can recover with right click then i dont use 7 and 8 but right click + 123456 so if he runs away i can follow him. And the other thing why i have it is because when u vs with someone and ppl come and irritately attack you to get some nps then i put my left hand on 6 7 8 and my right hand on the mouse so i can pic the direction where i actually run to and Heal my hp at the same time in he way of 78 + rightclick and lf and mana to. and when my hp is fulled again i run again and make a counterattack while im rightclicking because i know im gonna be attacked i directly put my hands on 678 afther my counterattack

i think like this, why dont just k2's gms get name like

HumanGMSaphyr
    and ppl can have whatever name the wish :S
    well i will never blame k2 for being smart..
    it cant be like IamGMSaphyrEvenIfYouUsedThisNameBeforeMeIWillTakeI tSoByeByeYouAreBannedCyaHopeYouHadAGreatTimePlayin gAndNextTimeChooseANameLikeAHMET165956Pl0x

tremy

i think like this, why dont just k2's gms get name like

HumanGMSaphyr or something then ppl can have whatever name the wish :S
    well i will never blame k2 for being smart..[/b]
    it's the everyday truth No justice no peace fuck the K2 police

Mezmerize

Hi g0dl1ke aka DeadlyFear.[/b]
    if it's true, u deserved for ban

tremy

if it's true, thx god that u got banned [/b]
    No i aint i was EkinarA on beramus

Gl on next server.... h34r: