Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

BBP in Euko

This is a discussion on BBP in Euko within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss 40 gb`s ? lol? u can get one with cr for 15 Note the use of ...
Page: 3

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    40 gb`s ? lol? u can get one with cr for 15
    Note the use of the past tense "did you pay" in context. I'm not talking currently. Most of your mages have all had those way before candy staffs started dropping again and lowered the price -- let's not act stupid.

SkP

Echoo and Weez Newbies
    GG Video

All mages got candy staff 26 ...

Good video anyways..

Off top: Who's comanding? blacki??
    Have to be him... 3 ... 2 ... 1 .... novas on them xd
    SkP likes this.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

nice skillbar

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post

Good video anyways..

the amusing thing is , every single time - same tone of voice

Good job

victor: now i know why people call us king xD <3
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post

Good video anyways..

That's not blackii. Different voice.

Again a unskilled, Unfair movie I only seen the 30 sec, I don't want to see more =).

I thought it was Pazuzu speaking at the beginning?
    good movie! finally you guys don't just show 5 second clips of novas. there was actually good fighting going on at some points. proving one more time that that you're not just any mage clan but a skilled one.
    and I liked it that vent was on during the video. awesome coordination.
    Ok i'll stop sucking your dicks

@OP people wonder about your skill bar because, TBH, it's horrible! lol but that just shows that you've got skill since you do pretty good with it I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    That's not blackii. Different voice.
    blackii sound like this

Raged 7-Eleven Indian Prank Call - OwnagePranks - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Note the use of the past tense "did you pay" in context. I'm not talking currently. Most of your mages have all had those way before candy staffs started dropping again and lowered the price -- let's not act stupid.

so stop act like candy staff would make damage diffrence like raptors / shards +10 wich for war and asasins. If it is so unbalanced why you even bother to play? No offence but back in time mages was 10 x more OP than now, everybody half low hp, 90% of parties was dying after first rouds of novas. All krowaz armors and cursed wepons (ac lose was gay compare to crazy chaos baals ) made mages even more week ( more hp = much harder to get anybody down by nova). Warriors with raptor 9 and uniqs 1/2 hit debuffed mage with krowaz set mages on their sreen for 1500+ and mages with so powerfull candy staff and frs 1/2 hit warrior with staff for 650-700 on his screen. The only mage advatage is nova that is not much incrashed by AP of staff but for Elemental staff dmg MP and rings. The only thing you can really feel some dmg difrance is 70/80 fire pilars. So it is like 200-250 dmg for 70/80 pilars 100 dmg on staff and 100 for novas - yes it is adwantage but not THAT much at all. I never cryed over years when i was keep fithig with OP +9/10 weponed meles that just 2-3 hit any mage on torment thats so fucking avesome change after all those years to wear staff on better + than all the mele wepons.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Okay? I've played with him and I remember what his voice is like. I'm not sure who was commanding but I know he used to play ImmortalKillah I think...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so stop act like candy staff would make damage diffrence like raptors / shards +10 wich for war and asasins. If it is so unbalanced why you even bother to play? There is 10+ USKO servers. No offence but back in time mages was 10 x more OP than now, everybody half low hp, 90% of parties was dying after first rouds of novas. All krowaz armors and cursed wepons (ac lose was gay compare to crazy chaos baals ) made mages even more week ( more hp = much harder to get anybody down by nova). Warriors with raptor 9 and uniqs 1/2 hit debuffed mage with krowaz set mages on their sreen for 1500+ and mages with so powerfull candy staff and frs 1/2 hit warrior with staff for 650-700 on his screen. The only mage advatage is nova that is not much incrashed by AP of staff but for Elemental staff dmg MP and rings. The only thing you can really feel some dmg difrance is 70/80 fire pilars. So it is like 200-250 dmg for 70/80 pilars 100 dmg on staff and 100 for novas - yes it is adwantage but not THAT much at all. I never cryed over years when i was keep fithig with OP +9/10 weponed meles that just 2-3 hit any mage on torment thats so fucking avesome change after all those years to wear staff on better + than all the mele wepons.
    candy staves don't seem op because mages are rather weak individually.

you measure the magician class strength by putting them in groups. 1 mage with candy +95 doesn't seem op, but 5-6 mages with the same staff... it's different.

melees with +10 have an easier time because aoe ac debuffs exist.

all in all, mages were never meant to do this much damage. a semi-coordinated mage team is pretty much untouchable. they do warrior-like damage in melee and are the only class with so much AoE damage potential, damage that is not limited by number of targets hit or anything of that sort.

parasite their priest, 6x ignizations that do 1.7k damage each. What counterplay against that? To watch carefully for the parasite animation and cure as soon as possible? is that the only way to avoid it? at least melees have to approach their target in order to 2 hit it, while archers are trash in melee and aoe damage.

overpowered class is overpowered, whether you like it or not regizz

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

2 ppl were commanding, 1 were blacki and one was pazuzu i think:P

and about my skillbar, thats just a skillbar i been playing with since start when i made a mage first time in my life lol, didnt follow anyones skillbar, everyone has their own skillbar, thats mine buaaahahxD

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    candy staves don't seem op because mages are rather weak individually.

you measure the magician class strength by putting them in groups. 1 mage with candy +95 doesn't seem op, but 5-6 mages with the same staff... it's different.

melees with +10 have an easier time because aoe ac debuffs exist.

all in all, mages were never meant to do this much damage. a semi-coordinated mage team is pretty much untouchable. they do warrior-like damage in melee and are the only class with so much AoE damage potential, damage that is not limited by number of targets hit or anything of that sort.

parasite their priest, 6x ignizations that do 1.7k damage each. What counterplay against that? To watch carefully for the parasite animation and cure as soon as possible? is that the only way to avoid it? at least melees have to approach their target in order to 2 hit it, while archers are trash in melee and aoe damage.
    overpowered class is overpowered, whether you like it or not regizz
    so what with your fav class? approach argument is invalid then, full archer party with +9 ib`s would just EAT a mage party aswell assasins dont have any problems to approach mage party w/o lupine (dont forget warriors that descent on them righ after). And one mage party is not overpowered at vs with one mele party. But if you would rise the numbers of those partys example 3 mage party vs 3 mele party i would agree. Back in times mages was OP, low hp 4-5 novas and all was ded on buffs but now? when good wariors have 7-8-9k base hp? not rly.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast