Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

BBP in Euko

This is a discussion on BBP in Euko within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice movie....
Page: 4

nice movie.
    Last edited by godin; 02-07-2013 at 02:52 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

How about we look at the facts here is a mage using a futiol with Krowaz set he does 1050-1100 damage. In this video it shows a mage with krowaz using a candy staff doing the SAME EXACT amount of damage. You guys sound like religious people have a hard time dealing with actual FACTS.

RememberMe PK Movie 2011 (Mage) - YouTube

Also I don't know maybe if you were geniuses you would get fire talias or use fire resistance pots. But no way that's actually an intelligent thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCu1verized View Post
    How about we look at the facts here is a mage using a futiol with Krowaz set he does 1050-1100 damage. In this video it shows a mage with krowaz using a candy staff doing the SAME EXACT amount of damage. You guys sound like religious people have a hard time dealing with actual FACTS.

RememberMe PK Movie 2011 (Mage) - YouTube
    1100 dmg? u mean with nova? As i post above AP staff is lest thing that incrashe nova DMG, you gona hit 1100 with nova at same frs + with WOE+8/9.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Guys my dmg with candy +30 is almost same as with +8 faun. Its not huge difference. Maybe like 60 less dmg on nova and 50-60 less with 72 skill. So even if all of them use +8 fauns/moloks/fulitols its not that big diff.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    1100 dmg? u mean with nova?
    yes with level 70 nova.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol razor, are you saying mages beat everyone? lol in the start of euko the clan i was in(melee clan) beated the f4k out of every mage clan alive in this server...

iTzBryan Senior Member

My final thoughts: I like big boobs, candy staffs should all be deleted, I'm the best priest ever, I'll rape all of you on LoL, and if Jimmy cracked corn, why doesn't anyone care?
    TheNewCu1verized likes this.

so what with your fav class? approach argument is invalid then, full archer party with +9 ib`s would just EAT a mage party aswell assasins dont have any problems to approach mage party w/o lupine (dont forget warriors that descent on them righ after). And one mage party is not overpowered at vs with one mele party. But if you would rise the numbers of those partys example 3 mage party vs 3 mele party i would agree. Back in times mages was OP, low hp 4-5 novas and all was ded on buffs but now? when good wariors have 7-8-9k base hp? not rly.
    I think everybody who doesnt play mages thinks that mages with candy are OP. Now the server has been up for a while, people should have some decent gear, and if they have a good team play it should be easy to kill the mages, and the other way around. People should have in mind that if you survive a mage party at the beginning of the fight its not hard at all to kill them if they get debuffed. 2-3 hits and they are gone.

Little archer Senior Member

so what with your fav class? approach argument is invalid then, full archer party with +9 ib`s would just EAT a mage party aswell assasins dont have any problems to approach mage party w/o lupine (dont forget warriors that descent on them righ after). And one mage party is not overpowered at vs with one mele party. But if you would rise the numbers of those partys example 3 mage party vs 3 mele party i would agree. Back in times mages was OP, low hp 4-5 novas and all was ded on buffs but now? when good wariors have 7-8-9k base hp? not rly.
    Like I said, archer party only seems to share the same deadliness as a mage party, thats why I mentioned their massive lack of aoe and melee damage potential (no one is going to stand still in a dynamic 8v8 or 16v16).

Mage parties just happen to have very little counterplay. It's not about an specific type of party beating a mage party, because I'm sure that an archer party would do ok or great against mages, I'm talking about a general pvp scenario where 1 type of party just seems to have more generous matchups compared to the rest.

Also, I never once mentioned 8 man mage parties... I always said clearly that there would be 5-6 mages in there.

One more thing, back then mage parties were good because of the novas. If you survived them they were useless for the next 15 seconds with their subpar damage and other spells. I think you're being convenient when it comes to forgetting about the completely broken utility spells that mages received when 70+ abilities where created: a 3rd nova? a staff melee ability that does 500 to 900 damage? an ability that makes a player useless for 10 seconds? and the most broken: steal mana from a target while replenishing hp? (even mgame realized how op this was).

What's the weak point of mages? The fact that their survivability is low when spec'd for full damage? I thought that was the same for most classes (see: bp's, full damage archers, full str warriors). They are extremely strong from far (only other class that can do more than 1.5k damage from far is archer with powershot, and powershot isn't instant), they are the only class with decent aoe, they have superior utility with teleports, escapes, regroups, slows, cubes, blinks and aoe blinds. I hope they're at least weak in melee range? Nope, 0 counterplay fire/ice/lightning armor + 700-800 damage spammable blade say no.

It's ok to admit they're op. Even I can admit that archer was overpowered in the right hands, but archers at least had some minor flaws that could be exploited when facing them, making them basically useless.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    most broken: steal mana from a target while replenishing hp? (even mgame realized how op this was).
    i can say same thing about undying and how it was OP any type of mele (mostly warriors), warrior with 8,8 base hp was poping up to 14k even with each nova for 1k on his screen he would not die after 12 novas... im curios what weeknes got 83 lvl beresker warrior at USKO atm since you can cure confusion and cry echo is spam able? Even more crazy HP + hp regens/ap boost/ faster attack.

Little archer Senior Member

well a warrior isnt ranged, a warrior is only useful as his party allows him to be, a warrior doesn't do aoe damage, a warrior can only inflict damage, which means they don't provide any utility aside from an unreliable legcut or scream.

mage has it all D:

And if a warrior is passion build he probably dont have leg cut and are mostly running around hitting people with low lvl skills, if he play against a decent priest.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    well a warrior isnt ranged, a warrior is only useful as his party allows him to be, a warrior doesn't do aoe damage, a warrior can only inflict damage, which means they don't provide any utility aside from an unreliable legcut or scream.

mage has it all D:
    ofc war inflict damage but dont forget warrior inflict the best spam dmg with ultra easy combo, also warriors got best HP, best AC, best resistances. Or what with benefits of rogue class? Cure? Stealth? Minor? the only class that can run solo with effective killing. Mages has aoe killing, warriors got hp/ac/dmg, rouges got minor,cure,stealth. For me saying that mages are OP is just BS, classes are equal with their specific benefits if they are in right hands as you mention above.
    Last edited by regiss; 01-19-2013 at 10:51 AM.

That voice makes me want to punch a baby . Please if you make videos , do not use your voice in it because it is fucking horrible

Was all good but then PINDER started talking. oh lord.... Sorry has to be a 1/10 cus of PINDER
    Oscar and WnxMiqdad like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast