Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The Behemoth

This is a discussion on The Behemoth within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; simple argument and when video started was good then i could not see nothing different, good combo ( not pro ...
Page: 4

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

simple argument and when video started was good then i could not see nothing different, good combo ( not pro but is good ) last music was good too.

edit 7/10
    argument 6.5/10
    music 7.5/10
    team work 8/10
    player 8.5/10

thats all.[/b]
    what u meant by argument :blink:

Axl

gay quality, but nice movie :P

Helios

killing Fierce at exp...
    need 5min to kill a paper bp aka hydr4 full duffed...
    i thought ur combos are better..
    6/10

NaidenZ

killing Fierce at exp...
    6/10[/b]

i always try to kill hydr4 first as fast i can xD hate him don't know why and i heard hydr4 have good uniques u.u

you might late around 5 minutes for kill my brother too ( bronezehazee) he's bp :X

killing Fierce at exp...
    6/10[/b]
    Hydr4 is a beast and a good bp.

nice movie

looking for some betters

Charles01

GJ Gatsby..
    <3pk with u...
    Btw. u forget me... xD

killing Fierce at exp...
    6/10[/b]
    u forgot to mention hydra has possibly the best uniques a bp could have :lol: it was more like 10 seconds but ok :S

n u know we don&#39;t have to kill u at exp if humans would actualy pk
    ps. even hydra was cool about it. don&#39;t get why ur being all cunty just cause we raided ur exp ;s and darkstones > DK.

i always try to kill hydr4 first as fast i can xD hate him don&#39;t know why and i heard hydr4 have good uniques u.u

you might late around 5 minutes for kill my brother too ( bronezehazee) he&#39;s bp :X[/b]
    Ur clan is kinda gay. I was sitting down, so was your brother and I was hoping for a vs and then you all jump on me! GG!
    Anyways, he&#39;s 70+ already, wouldn&#39;t doubt him being 72

i always try to kill hydr4 first as fast i can xD hate him don&#39;t know why and i heard hydr4 have good uniques u.u

you might late around 5 minutes for kill my brother too ( bronezehazee) he&#39;s bp :X[/b]

Takes me about 4 skills.

NaidenZ

Takes me about 4 skills.[/b]
    you need around 10 skills because he use his set str and weapon ( hb+6)
    but if he used his shield and his set hp
    i guess it will take you 1000 skills

same with hydr4

i need around 7 skills for get him
    but if he use his shield and hp set and keep healing like a gay i can&#39;t kill him alone

Nice movie :P

Mike_Miller

i made that mistake to put my raids into my pk video once maybe twice.... but for the good of your name dont put it in your pk vid yo. gatsby nice video and that shit about hydra, hes got ok gear, but after last night you must got soem new gear too. tbh you all musta got some good gear cuase im hitting you guys for shit in cz now. at any rate gear is part of the game i think and its just as note able as skill now cuase even is someone has got more skill then another they can still lose to someones items. the pk video download did show some missed hits but over all you got a ok combo(i&#39;ve seen worse). i&#39;m gonna give like 7.5(.5 just a bit better then the adv). but i only see improvement outa you and your clan. and also with the gear you guys recently got its gonna make for a even harder time in cz.

i made that mistake to put my raids into my pk video once maybe twice.... but for the good of your name dont put it in your pk vid yo. gatsby nice video and that shit about hydra, hes got ok gear, but after last night you must got soem new gear too. tbh you all musta got some good gear cuase im hitting you guys for shit in cz now. at any rate gear is part of the game i think and its just as note able as skill now cuase even is someone has got more skill then another they can still lose to someones items. the pk video download did show some missed hits but over all you got a ok combo(i&#39;ve seen worse). i&#39;m gonna give like 7.5(.5 just a bit better then the adv). but i only see improvement outa you and your clan. and also with the gear you guys recently got its gonna make for a even harder time in cz.[/b]
    i can&#39;t "not put raids" into my pk vid.. u&#39;re in girakon u should know 80% of the time its 100 orcs to 1 human. what do i post... 100 orcs pking against 1 human? :blink: besides thats y i fast forward some of the raids cause they were no challenge :P hydra&#39;s gear > mine... but thats not my point.. my point was the reason why we didn&#39;t kil hydr4 in 1 hit was because he does have good uniques. he&#39;s a good healer too i won&#39;t deny that o.O

our char getting flamed again :huh: ... like always but good movie Jason B)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast