Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

The Behemoth

This is a discussion on The Behemoth within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gatsby nice video and that shit about hydra, hes got ok gear, but after last night you must got soem ...
Page: 5

gatsby nice video and that shit about hydra, hes got ok gear, but after last night you must got soem new gear too. tbh you all musta got some good gear cuase im hitting you guys for shit in cz now. at any rate gear is part of the game i think and its just as note able as skill now cuase even is someone has got more skill then another they can still lose to someones items. the pk video download did show some missed hits but over all you got a ok combo(i've seen worse). i'm gonna give like 7.5(.5 just a bit better then the adv). but i only see improvement outa you and your clan. and also with the gear you guys recently got its gonna make for a even harder time in cz.[/b]
    Most people probly hit me harder then they hit hydr4... We didn't get any new amazing gear... and when we raid its usually with 3 or 4 people to make it more even. Raiding with 8 is unfair and no fun, cuz ur on buffs and xping ofc. But theres not much else to do on orc side most of the time so meh.

And Fierce shouldn't talk about being lame.

10/10 cuz im in it good combo

10/10 cuz im in it good combo [/b]
    sooo 10/10 im in it too

the editing is very nice and the action ^_^

SilentDaemon

gj 8/10

And Fierce shouldn't talk about being lame.[/b]
    +1 lol whenever i see fierce in cz i call clan to make a pk party immediately because it's impossible to solo when they're in cz. massived warrior=useless solo. im not saying priests cant use massive but it's just as "lame" to massive a solo warrior as it is to raid a exp party.

Axarus

Sux quality:S

6/10 for movie

Record

our char getting flamed again :huh: ... like always but good movie Jason B)[/b]
    Ummm Can you point out to me where Hydr4 is getting flamed?

People are just confirming he has gear, no1's saying hes all about the gear.

Record

Most people probly hit me harder then they hit hydr4... We didn't get any new amazing gear... and when we raid its usually with 3 or 4 people to make it more even. Raiding with 8 is unfair and no fun, cuz ur on buffs and xping ofc. But theres not much else to do on orc side most of the time so meh.

And Fierce shouldn't talk about being lame.[/b]
    +1

Not that bad D: but the quality is killing me -.-

sexy Owa

loved it more please

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Sux quality:S
    6/10 for movie[/b]
    you play fkchaoz now? wow... poor fkchaoz he&#39;s probably gona get scammed soon <_<

you play fkchaoz now? wow... poor fkchaoz he&#39;s probably gona get scammed soon <_<[/b]
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999[/b]
    Lol? He has been playing FkChaoz for ages now and nothing happened...

Neways Curly, YOU guys do come with less PPL than a full party, thats true. But 80% of the times theres a freaken torment + we have some randoms in our party. I juts look at Gatsby&#39;s kill list cordinates to check if he&#39;s close or not and if he is I just get ready :P

And yes, we EXP at CZ and thats the risk of doing so there. You guys are all 70+ atm or most of you so that + torment even if you are 4 - 6 ppl in the party is hard.
    We needa get most of our PPL to 70, I&#39;d say 1 - 2 weeks and then we&#39;re ready for action :P

Mike_Miller

i can&#39;t "not put raids" into my pk vid.. u&#39;re in girakon u should know 80% of the time its 100 orcs to 1 human. what do i post... 100 orcs pking against 1 human? :blink: besides thats y i fast forward some of the raids cause they were no challenge :P hydra&#39;s gear > mine... but thats not my point.. my point was the reason why we didn&#39;t kil hydr4 in 1 hit was because he does have good uniques. he&#39;s a good healer too i won&#39;t deny that o.O[/b]
    naw man we all make mistakes in some of my video&#39;s ill have a a raid or two but never again after this server. hydra over your gear .. naw but one peice maybe

Most people probly hit me harder then they hit hydr4... We didn&#39;t get any new amazing gear... and when we raid its usually with 3 or 4 people to make it more even. Raiding with 8 is unfair and no fun, cuz ur on buffs and xping ofc. But theres not much else to do on orc side most of the time so meh.

And Fierce shouldn&#39;t talk about being lame.[/b]
    and makign it fair 4-8 scrolled ppl vs 8 man no ac party and being off guard? lol np mate jsut chill out man its a game im given feedback. whats lame about fierce? or are you just tryign to be a jack ass or something? and you guys always raid with 8 to be even funnyer you guys just tryied it...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast