Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

The Behemoth

This is a discussion on The Behemoth within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol? He has been playing FkChaoz for ages now and nothing happened... Neways Curly, YOU guys do come with less ...
Page: 6

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Lol? He has been playing FkChaoz for ages now and nothing happened...

Neways Curly, YOU guys do come with less PPL than a full party, thats true. But 80% of the times theres a freaken torment + we have some randoms in our party. I juts look at Gatsby's kill list cordinates to check if he's close or not and if he is I just get ready :P

And yes, we EXP at CZ and thats the risk of doing so there. You guys are all 70+ atm or most of you so that + torment even if you are 4 - 6 ppl in the party is hard.
    We needa get most of our PPL to 70, I'd say 1 - 2 weeks and then we're ready for action :P[/b]
    canz i am not joking. he has scammed a roc off insanity on logos, a skele belt off syndicates on girakon, and something off manes i can't rmb. don't regret next time and complain that nobody warned you guys about him

Kreeden

Why not put our VS in there? I'm disappointed in you :P

I'll make sure to put in mine cause I don't forget!

Why not put our VS in there? I'm disappointed in you :P

I'll make sure to put in mine cause I don't forget![/b]
    because that wasn't me on gatsby that was tripleog4life.

Hydr4

why does every girakon topic become a flame war? can't we all just get along

why does every girakon topic become a flame war? can't we all just get along [/b]
    Well ye my bad guys if I flamed :P
    Who won? Kyle or Triple?

Well ye my bad guys if I flamed :P
    Who won? Kyle or Triple?[/b]
    Kyle= bloodlust?

anyway he says he has 6k hp and 2.1k ap with HB+6, WP and WE, shells+7, non hp build.

i admit i have way more uniques than that, but i have 5.3khp(with 2k scrolls) and 2.2k ap at most, with sword+6. and since bloodlust says he isn't hp build... iduno h34r: obviously something is messed up.. but not hard to win with 700 more hp h34r:

nice

Kyle= bloodlust?

anyway he says he has 6k hp and 2.1k ap with HB+6, WP and WE, shells+7, non hp build.

i admit i have way more uniques than that, but i have 5.3khp(with 2k scrolls) and 2.2k ap at most, with sword+6. and since bloodlust says he isn't hp build... iduno h34r: obviously something is messed up.. but not hard to win with 700 more hp h34r:[/b]
    Kyle is BloodLust ye

good movie but not good pk music

For the record curly, your not even there for the raids i think ive seen you twice, and your clan comes with a full 8 man party if not 7 on scrolls to kill a buffed party. So don't tell us there not full parties.

Mike_Miller

+1 lol whenever i see fierce in cz i call clan to make a pk party immediately because it's impossible to solo when they're in cz. massived warrior=useless solo. im not saying priests cant use massive but it's just as "lame" to massive a solo warrior as it is to raid a exp party.[/b]
    dog i would understand if everytime i went to cz they didnt jump us solo... but you guys always do. talk atm massiveing you what is your in game nick?

gatsby kyle has got a good combo too bro, althought he is pretty ownage and tank. i dont think he would(or ger-on) lie about there gear. maybe vs him a fw more times and i also want to see you vs meow, and have you vs-ed those nadianA-Z guys yet?

dog i would understand if everytime i went to cz they didnt jump us solo... but you guys always do. talk atm massiveing you what is your in game nick?
    gatsby kyle has got a good combo too bro, althought he is pretty ownage and tank. i dont think he would(or ger-on) lie about there gear. maybe vs him a fw more times and i also want to see you vs meow, and have you vs-ed those nadianA-Z guys yet?[/b]
    i never said he lied about his gear.... but u can't get 6k hp n 2.1k ap with wp and we n a hb+6 and shells+7. i've beaten naidenZ n his uniques was an IB(which is probably better than WP+WE). warrior vs warrior is all about combo and potting, and tripleog4life has same combo speed as most warriors and potting wise he is good too. after that it comes down to gear and what kind of build the warrior is. if u play a warrior u would know how to calculate, WP + WE won't give u 6k hp unless u're hp build. but if he is hp build he wouldn't have 2.1k ap with a HB+6. eitherway, i don't really want to continue this argument. warrior 1v1s aren't meant for "show offs", because its really quite brainless :S. i didn't win NaidenZ because he suck, but because he has worse gear, same case with poison. in most warrior 1v1s its about THE GEAR rather than the combo/potting.

i never said he lied about his gear.... but u can't get 6k hp n 2.1k ap with wp and we n a hb+6 and shells+7. i've beaten naidenZ n his uniques was an IB(which is probably better than WP+WE). warrior vs warrior is all about combo and potting, and tripleog4life has same combo speed as most warriors and potting wise he is good too. after that it comes down to gear and what kind of build the warrior is. if u play a warrior u would know how to calculate, WP + WE won't give u 6k hp unless u're hp build. but if he is hp build he wouldn't have 2.1k ap with a HB+6. eitherway, i don't really want to continue this argument. warrior 1v1s aren't meant for "show offs", because its really quite brainless :S. i didn't win NaidenZ because he suck, but because he has worse gear, same case with poison. in most warrior 1v1s its about THE GEAR rather than the combo/potting.[/b]
    Mike played warrior :lol:

Mike played warrior :lol:[/b]
    then he should know n should'nt have questioned trip's combo. wasn't even a matter of combo but the stats don't tally with the uniques/armors/weapon presented.

eliteahmad

Not a bad movie, but my thoughts on what you could improve on is
    More solo PK , Pking with a big group all the time doesnt really show your skill

also, the part when you VS'd clarion (72 BP) was hilarious because hes the biggest noob ever
    I beat him on a 61 warrior lol

GJ, a good movie overall..
    when im 70 ill vs you, for now its /town!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast