Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

The Behemoth

This is a discussion on The Behemoth within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur raptor must be +9 if it doesnt glow ^^...
Page: 7

ur raptor must be +9 if it doesnt glow ^^

Great pk video, btw what's the name of the first song?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Not a bad movie, but my thoughts on what you could improve on is
    More solo PK , Pking with a big group all the time doesnt really show your skill

also, the part when you VS'd clarion (72 BP) was hilarious because hes the biggest noob ever
    I beat him on a 61 warrior lol

GJ, a good movie overall..
    when im 70 ill vs you, for now its /town! [/b]
    hard to solo at times when its /massived =(

first song is heroes by masterplan.

and slmshady.. if i had a rapt+9... that would own. hell a rapt+8 would do =(

edit: i've posted all 3 songs on first post of this thread o.O

its a joke cuz on oly cecilia had a non glowing tota cuz it was +7 right after rb came out with rofd and the turks all thought he had a +9 and didnt put elemental on it to hide it :P

For the record curly, your not even there for the raids i think ive seen you twice, and your clan comes with a full 8 man party if not 7 on scrolls to kill a buffed party. So don't tell us there not full parties.[/b]
    Was funny two days ago when a 6 man party raided your dk when we were on your buffs and you all just /town it

Well ye my bad guys if I flamed :P
    Who won? Kyle or Triple?[/b]
    he won like 4-0 :s i couldnt win idk. he has like 700 more hp than me but he says his only uniques are wp and we and hes full str build. he has to be hiding something but not sure. im not making excuses hes really good but 6k hp is insane when i just got 5.3k o.o

HP/MP is everything in a warrior 1v1. It's no supprize he won, even if they had same combo and same potting hp build will ALWAYS win, because more mana determines the outcome of a 1v1. At lvl 75+ I doubt it would be as much of a difference, but at 70 it matters a lot.

Was funny two days ago when a 6 man party raided your dk when we were on your buffs and you all just /town it[/b]
    Ye loosing NP's or get exped isn't fun anymore.
    Sometimes, the lame thing is, you guys RELOG to come Raid us :lol:

Mike_Miller

i never said he lied about his gear.... but u can't get 6k hp n 2.1k ap with wp and we n a hb+6 and shells+7. i've beaten naidenZ n his uniques was an IB(which is probably better than WP+WE). warrior vs warrior is all about combo and potting, and tripleog4life has same combo speed as most warriors and potting wise he is good too. after that it comes down to gear and what kind of build the warrior is. if u play a warrior u would know how to calculate, WP + WE won't give u 6k hp unless u're hp build. but if he is hp build he wouldn't have 2.1k ap with a HB+6. eitherway, i don't really want to continue this argument. warrior 1v1s aren't meant for "show offs", because its really quite brainless :S. i didn't win NaidenZ because he suck, but because he has worse gear, same case with poison. in most warrior 1v1s its about THE GEAR rather than the combo/potting.[/b]
    chill yo not tryign to start anything yo, nice oyu beat naidenZ, i was wonder if oyu guys ever had a go at it. i wish i could have seen. your math is correct but il telling you the guys on the account dont get down like that, i too thought there was something else but if they say so i belive'em. i too have played a warrior are two warrior vs warrior is a bit about combo and a bit about weapon and then gear. you not gonna beat some one ten times geared even if they got a better combo...

then he should know n should'nt have questioned trip's combo. wasn't even a matter of combo but the stats don't tally with the uniques/armors/weapon presented.[/b]
    who is trip? and who was i questioning... you seriously are like lost here mate. and what i said to gats yea i hear you but those guys dont mess around especialy about shit like that. they jsut dont care enought for it.

HP/MP is everything in a warrior 1v1. It's no supprize he won, even if they had same combo and same potting hp build will ALWAYS win, because more mana determines the outcome of a 1v1. At lvl 75+ I doubt it would be as much of a difference, but at 70 it matters a lot.[/b]
    i like hp build in vs's too against warrior but to rouge, bp and or mage(lol) you must be str build and put mad pressure on your vs-er

who is trip? and who was i questioning... you seriously are like lost here mate. and what i said to gats yea i hear you but those guys dont mess around especialy about shit like that. they jsut dont care enought for it.[/b]
    trip is the one who vs'ed bloodlust on gatsby, not me. i'm not lost ;_;

Mike_Miller

Was funny two days ago when a 6 man party raided your dk when we were on your buffs and you all just /town it[/b]
    omg that was funny man you liek own all of cz bvro its like you own k2 and ko and westwood online liek all together and like shit brah omg your like the greatest ever!

lol joke but seriously we jsut gonna town from now on so hopefuly you nerd get tired of wasting scrolls... but something tells me you guys got the money to waste

he won like 4-0 :s i couldnt win idk. he has like 700 more hp than me but he says his only uniques are wp and we and hes full str build. he has to be hiding something but not sure. im not making excuses hes really good but 6k hp is insane when i just got 5.3k o.o[/b]
    no shame in lossing to kyle he got a pretty mad boi combo yo. and he is like a beast-tank.

try a rr next time you see him in the arena

Mike_Miller

trip is the one who vs'ed bloodlust on gatsby, not me. i'm not lost ;_;[/b]
    oh i see now nice. where oyu and your buddy live in the sates?

ok this is kinda creepy and lets stop it right here h34r:

lIIIIIIIIl lives in cambodia... not the US.

i'm not vietnamese dammit.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast