Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

The Behemoth

This is a discussion on The Behemoth within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like gosh, defending ain't fun and its just 8 mil As Curly said, challenge is better, ain't it? :P I ...
Page: 9

Like gosh, defending ain't fun and its just 8 mil
    As Curly said, challenge is better, ain't it? :P I want to ask you guys from Insanity something thou, if you got 8 mil, and it wasn't fun, would you keep defending another clan? I think I know the answer :P
    But meh, its over lets just not start a flame war or shit like that. Today we kinda took revenge and went raid a EW party on Human side whole Insanity. YES, we got our ass kicked first two times, it was 5 of us, 3rd time with just Owndemise elektriK and Yatta we did it, after the other 2 died, but fuk those mages hit freaken hard <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

first : you should work using mana pots always mana 0[/b]
    u mean in 1v1s? only time i fucked up soul pot was the 1v1 against u... for the other times... reason y i didn&#39;t spam mana was cause its girakon. i have to be cheap

burningZero

gg, 9/10 ^^

Record

bro you comment on a bunch of comment replys there. if you some how think you and one or two other can take a full firce party... then idk mate your right im not here to start a fight....
    but dont you think you just a "bit" to full of yourself?

that comment you replyed to was a joke comment btw.
    np mate im still gonna teach you one day bro. maggy has your voice deepen at all? i remeber the good old day when i lvling oyu guys after you guys got hacked and listen to you sounding like a 14yr school girl ... but not hot. <--- guess that movie?[/b]
    Im guessing your talking about where i say I&#39;d rather 2/3 vs. 8 fierce exp party.

Thats not saying that i will always win, I&#39;m just stating that its more fun for me, because its a challenge.

you sounding like a 14yr school girl ... but not hot. <--- guess that movie?[/b]
    Blades of Glory

qunix

nice pk

qunix

For the record curly, your not even there for the raids i think ive seen you twice, and your clan comes with a full 8 man party if not 7 on scrolls to kill a buffed party. So don&#39;t tell us there not full parties.[/b]
    what about few days ago ? when we raided u 3 vs 8 ? me + via + GZon3 ( juan ) u still got owned

kuman

9/10 : )

Mike_Miller

Blades of Glory [/b]
    such a funny movie.

what about few days ago ? when we raided u 3 vs 8 ? me + via + GZon3 ( juan ) u still got owned[/b]
    rematach? arena fraps? and it was full fierce party and we ran from three ppl?

magnified

np mate im still gonna teach you one day bro. maggy has your voice deepen at all? i remeber the good old day when i lvling oyu guys after you guys got hacked and listen to you sounding like a 14yr school girl ... but not hot. <--- guess that movie?[/b]
    id rather ignore you teaching me a combo since u do not R attack... maybe after a few years of Fierce experience..

Banned

The Bronx[/b]

queens all day :P

offtopic

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

queens all day :P

offtopic[/b]
    This south will rise again

pretty good movie (had to say something on topic even though this whole post got off topic lol)

Mike_Miller

Im guessing your talking about where i say I&#39;d rather 2/3 vs. 8 fierce exp party.

Thats not saying that i will always win, I&#39;m just stating that its more fun for me, because its a challenge.[/b]
    lawl as they say, i guess your right mate nice.

id rather ignore you teaching me a combo since u do not R attack... maybe after a few years of Fierce experience..[/b]
    lawl seriously maggirl, you need to chill niggy. ask any warrior if you like, well anyone that knows that rouge skill can fail and they will tell you the same thing. but at any rate maybe once or twice i slided a few rouges together just to try to keep the dmg low, get some distance for the dagger range, and also to help mess with ppl combo a bit but i mean i put out two pk video&#39;s... why not just watch them and then chill

magnified

lawl as they say, i guess your right mate nice.
    lawl seriously maggirl, you need to chill niggy. ask any warrior if you like, well anyone that knows that rouge skill can fail and they will tell you the same thing. but at any rate maybe once or twice i slided a few rouges together just to try to keep the dmg low, get some distance for the dagger range, and also to help mess with ppl combo a bit but i mean i put out two pk video&#39;s... why not just watch them and then chill[/b]
    tough to watch ur pk vids when there fast forwarded so ppl cant notice these mistakes.

tough to watch ur pk vids when there fast forwarded so ppl cant notice these mistakes.[/b]
    There is one in slow motion isn&#39;t there?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast