Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Behold! (edited WITH SS)

This is a discussion on Behold! (edited WITH SS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its gone[/b] not gone, its never been there to begin with....
Page: 3

ooo

its gone[/b]
    not gone, its never been there to begin with.

sexy Owa

except k2 isnt smart lol[/b]
    they are very smart they dont have any efforts to please their community, only to please themselves with a nice pay check which they have achieved in every way possable, PUS potions for new servers, 12 month valks turned into 2 month gryphons, bigger scrolls for more kc, rebirth and rebirth trina's O.o platinum premium XD they are very smart at making money and wouldnt pass up a chance to get their primary income players back into the game.

Seekor

they are very smart they dont have any efforts to please their community, only to please themselves with a nice pay check which they have achieved in every way possable, PUS potions for new servers, 12 month valks turned into 2 month gryphons, bigger scrolls for more kc, rebirth and rebirth trina's O.o platinum premium XD they are very smart at making money and wouldnt pass up a chance to get their primary income players back into the game.[/b]
    If there primary source of income wasn't the country of turkey they would probably not make barely any money at all they do not care about customer support nor there members. But its not like Turkish players care because there so far infected from this game that its gotten to the point where it does not matter and they live there lives on this game and throw away all there money in to it its crazy. Honestly if they did make Paragon a Turkish only server it would not suprise me one bit. One day all its going to be is Turkish Ko and the English members are going to leave because theres no point anymore honestly I could say thats true as of now.

SillyHo

I always laugh when I see so many people thinking all turkish players are poor. Yet who is the majority of people with +9 and +10 weapons and armors??? Who are the ones decked out in full +3 and better uniques??? Before you say they all duped the items themselves, remember who basically "invented" the minor peddle? They make enough to pay the fees for the internet cafe they play in, I am sure they make enough for some premium.

ooo

I always laugh when I see so many people thinking all turkish players are poor. Yet who is the majority of people with +9 and +10 weapons and armors??? Who are the ones decked out in full +3 and better uniques??? Before you say they all duped the items themselves, remember who basically "invented" the minor peddle? They make enough to pay the fees for the internet cafe they play in, I am sure they make enough for some premium.[/b]
    u got that right

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

nice try.. I don't think that a new section could have more posts then akara. Especially when there like 20 turks playing on that server with proxy

eduarvera23

it's not there anymore :S

StoneColdAngel

Wow crazy ..

K2 does for the Turkish but not for English.[/b]
    Atleast some turks will go there and leave us in peace. They can hack/bug/koxp there and KO will actually be more enjoyable then it anyways is right now !

I always laugh when I see so many people thinking all turkish players are poor. Yet who is the majority of people with +9 and +10 weapons and armors??? Who are the ones decked out in full +3 and better uniques??? Before you say they all duped the items themselves, remember who basically "invented" the minor peddle? They make enough to pay the fees for the internet cafe they play in, I am sure they make enough for some premium.[/b]
    indeed that's why we call it (baba)shop ^_^
    EDIT: That's a very bad photoshop work... probably Paint xD
    the "Paragon" is in different Text type and different size lol...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

k2 is earning most of their money from turkish people , since 80% of ko's players are turkish .

so it's clearly that they won't open a new server without them .

Time after time, k2 continues to sodomize us all when we least expect it. -_-

silverbuffer18

lol they were testing ip bans

you fail to realise the minority of english speaking players result in twice the profit of turkish players. you think a third world country has the money to spare to buy premiums? english players are k2's money makers, we are the ones who use the pus shop not the aga's up in turkey. making this server turkish would not make sence for 3 major reasons. ONE the gm they hired to manage the server is from california and speaks only english, 2 as i said we are the ones with the money. and 3 all of their other servers are completely turkish -.- why make another.[/b]
    Hahahahaha, I hope this was meant sarcastic, but if you really meant this you're a retarded fool.
    Can you give me 1 proof that Turkey is a 3rd world country? No you can't.
    So stop bullshitting and get your shit straight. or else just shut the fuck up.

BlackLabel

he is right turkey is not a 3rd world country but it is not anywhere close to the U.S. or any other english speaking countries

sime217

I've been to turkey, and in some parts it really seems as though people only just make enough to live. I remember going to the markets, small stores were side by side. There were NO fixed prices. You could toggle with the price until it's almost twice the asking price (you can see why the market in the game is at it is..). The houses in the cities/villages i passed by on the way to my resort were basically attached to one another. You could practically walk from one roof the another.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast