BENDOVER at its best! Oldie but classic

This is a discussion on BENDOVER at its best! Oldie but classic within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dang... the music is finally working!!! Check our DCZ PK movie, we're a small dcz clan that features the kind ...
Page: 1

Default BENDOVER at its best! Oldie but classic

Dang... the music is finally working!!! Check our DCZ PK movie, we're a small dcz clan that features the kind of teamwork this game is built on!! It's a compilation of clips and videos shot over 4+ years of playing. I'd suggest starting from the 3rd video and playing backwards as those were from the old days and shows one of my greatest battles as a lighting mage with a handfull of friends... Half a party VS all the orcs you can imagine plus, it has a nice clan pk of 4V8 Bendover vs Poweraider (i thnk thats how you spell it)!!!

I know it's alittle long and was released a year ago but this makes all the OG's wanna come back

Diez DCZ Pk BendOver Retired..
    Last edited by Anjil; 09-11-2010 at 10:47 AM.

not bad

Quote Originally Posted by pureownagenl View Post
    not bad
    Thank m8, just watching makes my fingers itch
    Last edited by Anjil; 09-15-2010 at 09:23 PM.

u know that should be prolly the best ardream video i've watched... who gives a fuk about pwnage where u kill every1.. that video just had the feeling of having fun and friendship, as u can see those 2 mages duo they both died many times but they took on like 6 guys without caring about their nps.. now thats what real pk is about! 100/10 from me.. prolly the best quiting vid ever made..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    u know that should be prolly the best ardream video i've watched... who gives a fuk about pwnage where u kill every1.. that video just had the feeling of having fun and friendship, as u can see those 2 mages duo they both died many times but they took on like 6 guys without caring about their nps.. now thats what real pk is about! 100/10 from me.. prolly the best quiting vid ever made..
    Thanks a lot! After spending soo many years playing this game and seeing it change in so many ways, we're proud to show everyone that it's not all about your items/uniques! It's about teamwork and having fun!