Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beramus>All

This is a discussion on Beramus>All within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can be legıt...
Page: 2

can be legıt

Strider

glad not my server :P damm tht is some shinney armour

Dread

ok first off, what is up with you ruthvik and flaming on the dupes in beramus?

ok the chitin shells that Wrestler has are duped, i can back that up cause i go in their vent all the time

for the +9/90 iron bow that you made another topic about that SirBunny has, that is 100% legit, it was made about ... 8 months ago, taylan made it and burned about 4 high class +8 items to make it so that isnt dupe.

look at your clannie also, Eldora0, isnt his armors duped? >.<&#39;[/b]

for this comment, i know eldora0, those armors are 100% legit, he got them from CrazyRogue who sold his chitin +9/19 boots and pauldron about 4 months ago which he had all the way from KE and i was there when he made those as well

now for flaming this fag who keeps putting down beramus. i dont give a fuck that you put down beramus you can keep doing it but dont fucking come up in here saying that all these items are dupe, beramus is a dupe server, everything is dupe bla bla bla bla bla just shut the fuck up you dont play here and you probably dont know anyone on this server who knows anything/anyone.

thats that.

Realecter

B)

Banned

now for flaming this fag who keeps putting down beramus. i dont give a fuck that you put down beramus you can keep doing it but dont fucking come up in here saying that all these items are dupe, beramus is a dupe server, everything is dupe bla bla bla bla bla just shut the fuck up you dont play here and you probably dont know anyone on this server who knows anything/anyone.
    thats that.[/b]

ok would it be better if he said 99% of beremus is duped cause that would be a fact

that server sucks...its the worst ko has....there might be good people who play honest and legit there but for them sorry to say its there own fault they havent left and gone to anything better

i dont know anyone on there and nor do i care to....since i bet if i met 10 players from there in game one day 8 of them prob have duped or had duped items on there chars at some point

does anyone need to hide the fact that duperumus is a bad server....i think every server in ko knows which is the worst for duping

diez has its prob but not even close to comparison to duperumus
    anyways you might be a great guy or not but either way if you are a good guy dont play in the worst server

"hes not my clannie, he is my friends clannie, i dont play in Beramus"

i was obvisuly pointing at the turkszzzz maybe i should have said 99% of dupermus :P

ELRAMBO

hey whats Eldora0 right hand dagger :blink:

Reinhard

They be pimps BLING BLING YO

Dread

hey whats Eldora0 right hand dagger :blink:[/b]

its a +9 mirage dagger that is reversed and reduced

ok would it be better if he said 99% of beremus is duped cause that would be a fact

that server sucks...its the worst ko has....there might be good people who play honest and legit there but for them sorry to say its there own fault they havent left and gone to anything better

i dont know anyone on there and nor do i care to....since i bet if i met 10 players from there in game one day 8 of them prob have duped or had duped items on there chars at some point

does anyone need to hide the fact that duperumus is a bad server....i think every server in ko knows which is the worst for duping

diez has its prob but not even close to comparison to duperumus
    anyways you might be a great guy or not but either way if you are a good guy dont play in the worst server[/b]

yah so maybe beramus is one of the worst duping servers ... its bad if you start out brand new on the server ... due to the fact that i have been there forever i am fine and the duping dosnt affect me ... do i have duped items .... yah .... have i lost many amazing items due to they were duped .... yah ... i bought a glass belt +1 last night ... is it duped ... probably ... do i care ... no ... lol

Banned

its a +9 mirage dagger that is reversed and reduced
    yah so maybe beramus is one of the worst duping servers ... its bad if you start out brand new on the server ... due to the fact that i have been there forever i am fine and the duping dosnt affect me ... do i have duped items .... yah .... have i lost many amazing items due to they were duped .... yah ... i bought a glass belt +1 last night ... is it duped ... probably ... do i care ... no ... lol[/b]

good to know your such a legit player <_< i guess your # 8 out of the 10 i mentioned

also not even going to waste my breath cause you just pointed out how stupid your are....all i will say is i hope you didnt pay anymore then 120 usd for your glass belt +1 cause if you just did you take the #1 spot for retard in KO....since a +1 does no good at +1 and was a waste to buy it even if it was legit

have a great day

beramus has alot of dupers around and the GM&#39;s there sux at taking care of dupes cause they r damn lazy and thats the main reason dupers r happy at bera . even our old GM was selling items in Diez and ares for USD

but that doesnt mean other servers r empty of dupers so stop talking like other servers r clean and no duping there. BF items were deleted on all servers due to duping so thats a proof that dupes r every where

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12