Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Best BDW Party?

This is a discussion on Best BDW Party? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 every tried all going on vent, saying 1, 2, 3, click, and all sign up at the same time?[/b] ...
Page: 3

any1 every tried all going on vent, saying 1, 2, 3, click, and all sign up at the same time?[/b]
    yeh thats wut we have been doin ^^

human_sin

54:3 with clan party...
    in my best bdw party nop clan bdw paryt jsut a normal bdw we beat em for 60:0 7 warriors and me (the priest)

lol @ calling it abuse when its common sense to figure out that out. Count down to 1 and click together.

Its not random the parties..
    Its just every party needs to get 2 priests and thats all. When there are no more priests they put other classes in the party. Its not that there is 2 mages 2 rogues and 2 warriors. Its just when u sign up u get a number and 6 ppl get in the party + 2 random priests. So u almsot never get clan priest. So the later u sign up the less change there is to get a priest
    What we had was 1 time 7 clan ppl and 1 random but no priest. Still we won in 3min and 35 sec lol.

mage parties are ftw

Havoc2

Acoustic told me about that party, 74 - 0 or some shit. I was in a party with mostly bloodline and then randoms. Good randoms, acoustic was mad because final score was like 100+ - 0 orc victory. 2 mages in party so we couldnt hold them in base and when monument got down to 5% life they would rush out and try to kill us. Over n over, trying to waste our pots.

one time we won in 6min

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123