Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Best BP PK ever! diez server

This is a discussion on Best BP PK ever! diez server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny if your not the one how gets exped, try to get the priest exped instead But if i remember ...
Page: 3

hej

Funny if your not the one how gets exped, try to get the priest exped instead

But if i remember corect your one of the chicken that want pease on to w8 for sin.

B.T.W i hate you (damn cant remember his name) 3.time you parasited me at golem and then i was 99.49%

"ahhhh aha hahahaha" - URunFasterWithAKnifE

"amazing video 10/10" - Empire Magazine

"Funny but not enough boobies" - The Sun

great video baba

oppi

now u all say its funny, but all of u gays cry when uself get xped even in trolls or maybe apos or dm.... idiots well atleast u got only gayppl xped in that video

That was something too nice, there is no word to describe it 10/10!

Let the bodies hit the floor...

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Most retarded vid ever I'd say....
    You can't pk for shit so you go and xp humans
    GJ naber *-_-
    Your stupid, this movie rox[/b]
    Don't come and whine on forums when some retard comes and get you xp'ed over and over again, then say I'm stupid.

At least half the ppl who said this vid "rocks" WILL whine if they get xp'ed in this way and come to bitch about it here, so think a bit before you say anything...

i think noobzzz has got the painters in..

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

GJ naber *-_-

Your stupid, this movie rox
    Don't come and whine on forums when some retard comes and get you xp'ed over and over again, then say I'm stupid.

At least half the ppl who said this vid "rocks" WILL whine if they get xp'ed in this way and come to bitch about it here, so think a bit before you say anything...[/b]
    Who is talking about if we would piss or not if something like that would happen to me, sure why not at the beginning i'd piss off but as soon as i watch the video ill LMAO, it's a VIDEO an AMAZING IDEA, and believe it or not it's funny even if it would happen to me.

the edition is cool the idea is cool and some parts of the movie are extremely funny, like when he is chased by the humans.

Damm next time someone die by a human you would say f**k u guys! u think is funny die by an orc? <_<

FatM4n

It's good with some diffeence in a video
    personally i'm really bored of pk vids but this one is simply the best

that simply sucked imo

Jimbo

At last some other ppl have started to post videos where its not 10 mins of pk

:wub:

ownt

evenson

best. movie. ever.

hej

To bad i didnt fraps when i was killing OBO, killed the warrior and had ~20hp pots left, was go to inn and get more or take the mage... aa it will go, so i lurd out the mage with some problem and started to kill it, it was down to 5% life and i had 2hp pots then the mage manage to stune me, 1pot, 0pot, 50hp, dead, hmmm, ooo no i pressed ok fuck... hmmm i didnt lose any exp... how can that be, scroll back on the information window and saw that a orc mage had atk me when i had 50hp left, first time i have ben happy being killed by a orc

Teko532

YOU OWNZ MAN !!

LiberAchi

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

GJ naber *-_-

At least half the ppl who said this vid "rocks" WILL whine if they get xp'ed in this way and come to bitch about it here, so think a bit before you say anything...[/b]
    Dude, rofl, I always get my ass xped to towers. If someone xp's me at dm's I would laugh and laugh + laugh some more.

bleaF

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

GJ naber *-_-

Dude, rofl, I always get my ass xped to towers. If someone xp's me at dm's I would laugh and laugh + laugh some more.[/b][/quote]

and than go cry :wub:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast