Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

best legit stat on every server every class

This is a discussion on best legit stat on every server every class within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I could reach over 1k ac if I wanted, but those are my stats as full str BP - I ...
Page: 2

I could reach over 1k ac if I wanted, but those are my stats as full str BP - I don't mind that bad really, I lost a vs to a priest with helis who had 700ap lol, was a fight using malice only I buffed them to make it fair (with undy I may add), they had nearly 3 times my hp and everytime only won by approx 1k hp

That's why bp are deadly, and to think I've still got another 1k + to come and another 200+ac 1500+ hp h34r:

AC boost from war pot, gives you like 300-400ac when it runs out

Sometimes you get lucky and get them both at the same time

I think that warrior is probably 3.7k ap and 1600ac[/b]
    950 without valkiria/grpfhon etc because i dont have it i wanna on full scroled 7k hp/3k ap/1k defs/4.5k mana (i have 4k mana now ;p)

ego topic, but im looking for more screenies

Banned

i see too many ac buged stats. Sometimes when u put on redpot you get like 1900ac+ from nowhere, and it stays like that untill u get maliced/tormented

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lol you asked for legit stats. so ppl will post with legit items. doesnt matter if they got lucky and made a raptor 9 or bought it from a corrupt gm it's still a legit ITEM. who cares how or why ppl choose to spend usd. i share the char i posted above and play for the price of $0.00 every month. spent that same amount on items lol. ppl that whine about babashoppers these days are the ones with incredibly fixed incomes that wish they could spend usd on their nerdy hobby but sadly cant.

lol you asked for legit stats. so ppl will post with legit items. doesnt matter if they got lucky and made a raptor 9 or bought it from a corrupt gm it's still a legit ITEM. who cares how or why ppl choose to spend usd. i share the char i posted above and play for the price of $0.00 every month. spent that same amount on items lol. ppl that whine about babashoppers these days are the ones with incredibly fixed incomes that wish they could spend usd on their nerdy hobby but sadly cant.[/b]
    So much truth there.

Uzu

lol.
    There's no legit player with uber stats, I can hold my hand in fire for this.

NeronDomitius

lol.
    There's no legit player with uber stats, I can hold my hand in fire for this.[/b]
    JDizzle has great stats, and he never babashopped. I had pretty good stats back when i was playing and also i've never babashopped. Vlado - amazing stats, never babashopped. CooLTanG, Magicality, Mollie, so on so on...

Those r not uber stats ofc but are pretty damn good.

If you mean +9 shell set as uber stats, then ur right, no legit +9 shell set is in game.

Banned

Didnt get a screenshot of my warrior because its no longer safe to play on.

However stats are:

7500hp
    3300ap
    1400ac

on ionia, i did babashop however the raptor was made legitly

Priest_gabber

Didnt get a screenshot of my warrior because its no longer safe to play on.

However stats are:

7500hp
    3300ap
    1400ac

on ionia, i did babashop however the raptor was made legitly[/b]
    make a ss of ur stats and cut out the rest :P

Zzzzxz

legit meaning they never scammed you know...

JDizzle has great stats, and he never babashopped. I had pretty good stats back when i was playing and also i've never babashopped. Vlado - amazing stats, never babashopped. CooLTanG, Magicality, Mollie, so on so on...

If you mean +9 shell set as uber stats, then ur right, no legit +9 shell set is in game.[/b]
    Well, what does it mean legit stats ? How do you know none of the items they bought werent scammed somwhere along the way or that for example the lvl 83 that jd bought hadnt koxped at some point before jd even got it ?

No way to tell which are "legit stats", there is a post your stats topic allready. A legit stats topic is useless and kind of dumb given the fact that there is no way to know if the stats are in fact legit or not...

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

At least 80% or more of the people in KO have babashopped something. That word shouldn't even exist anymore.

At least 80% or more of the people in KO have babashopped something. That word shouldn't even exist anymore.[/b]
    less then 80% i think
    a lot of "noobs" play ko and i really doubt they babashop

What is this word "lygit" I hear so much about?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

If you mean +9 shell set as uber stats, then ur right, no legit +9 shell set is in game.[/b]
    <3, never babashopped,

but here is an ss of it wish i had sum better rings nowadays cuz i sold them to help a friend out . but i have ok cause i helped out a friend get a gg shield when we pk ^^, i could have a lot better, but its much better to help your friends, then yourself sometimes ,

why?, because its not about being the best individual player, its about being the best team.

here is with war pot ^^

and as full 255str paper:

server is ronark ^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast