Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Music Video of 2010 ;]

This is a discussion on Best Music Video of 2010 ;] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ u met me?, and if someone cant lift 5 pounds /kill urself and join bayshore or ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    u met me?, and if someone cant lift 5 pounds /kill urself and join bayshore or ballys lol

edit: lmao just saw ur name, lol nice vs's ^^
    Lol ,I meant from being on the receiving end of a armbar ect.

Funny video

On another note the music industry sucks and is going down hill. Rappers ran out of sample material from old school songs now they are ripping of trance, dance and techno : / sucks

thats how u know akons career is going down hill....
    Actually those songs pwn lolz, prolly gonna party on them next month ;D they've also had T-Pain and Rihanna featuring on their songs which just proves u wrong and DeathProof its just the way world goes.. times go on and all that shit, try to keep up :P Elvis was big once.. Lady GaGa is now and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Actually those songs pwn lolz, prolly gonna party on them next month ;D they've also had T-Pain and Rihanna featuring on their songs which just proves u wrong and DeathProof its just the way world goes.. times go on and all that shit, try to keep up :P Elvis was big once.. Lady GaGa is now and so on.
    it doesnt prove im wrong, cuz t=pain hasnt been relevant for a while, he just came out with new shit now and they're all remixes and his best 1 is the soulja boy remix of speakers going hammer, and i was refering to the fact that akon hasnt had a good single or a top 10 single in how long lol? not to mention the butchering of the mj song.

i always enjoy the black eyed peas, i never liked them but some of their new stuff is sick, Lady gaga is good,Rihanna is good, T pain has some good tracks but some rap takes dance music and butchers it thats all im saying XD

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c[/ame]

Akon's career is not going down the hill, he's making enough money out of his lable/artists etc & reason why he didn't have alot of songs comming out is becuase he took a break. I honestly don't see the reason why he would go "down the hill" becuase he made a song with The Lonely Island who in fact hit #1 spot on itunes & #1 at the bilboard charts (comedy).

it doesnt prove im wrong, cuz t=pain hasnt been relevant for a while, he just came out with new shit now and they're all remixes and his best 1 is the soulja boy remix of speakers going hammer, and i was refering to the fact that akon hasnt had a good single or a top 10 single in how long lol? not to mention the butchering of the mj song.
    not being top 10 doesnt rly mean theyre goign downhill, theyre doing just as good as before, but others are doing better.

at 25 seconds on Just had sex theres a ghost in the background....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12