Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

THE BEST PK VIDOE YOU WILL EVER SEE

This is a discussion on THE BEST PK VIDOE YOU WILL EVER SEE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; illusion is for pussies.. and so is duffing im guessing...
Page: 3

Priestontale

illusion is for pussies.. and so is duffing im guessing

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

if u dont think this guy is noobie let me tell u this...

one time when i was bored i took pazasco to arena and was messing around he a bunch of ppl ganged up on me and i died oooo nos... so he pms me and tells me " HA. now stop messing w/ me in cz cuz u know i pwned u" WTF OMG u ksed me GG

go get a life and learn how to kill without illusion and running away... and get scrolls dont pk with undying

Pazasco has only 1500/300 scrolls and both me and paz own the shit outta u in cz... the character is an archer for fuck sakes!

also some of ur "1v1s" other character came in and took shots at em... try finding better places to 1v1 so u dont get ksed and maybe u will see if u really are better than them instead of just lucky sum turk rogue with spike on 7 #'s on their skil bar comes and bails u out

ok... im sry bout my first post im just really pissed about ur ignorance... second ur combo isnt that bad... just work on minor healing with hp pots, stop using illusion and buy sum scrolls ^^

u have good items, a good combo to work with, and if u put time into working on the minor heal u will be very good

and Kennie illusion is useful... it makes ur opponents skills fail more often... its most likely put in game to give abit more strength to rogues but its not neccesary (and unfair) becuz of the bugs we call "comboing" which heavily favor rogues so its considered to be very noob

Kailean i dont think is the same guy that used to play in old KO and KE. Btw Locksley on orc side Pazasco is called the biggest pussie ever along with Tekton. Ask any orc english speeking player who's the biggest pussie on human side.

Banned

what you stated is the obvious use of illusion, im telling you to think "outside the box". think about this, why would i use it against a party? whether it would be on a priest/mage/rouge or warrior.

Kailean

Kailean i dont think is the same guy that used to play in old KO and KE. Btw Locksley on orc side Pazasco is called the biggest pussie ever along with Tekton. Ask any orc english speeking player who's the biggest pussie on human side.[/b]
    if its not the same person - sorry then.

Jediay

1st movie i take it . just edit better scenes in and the boring ones out youll get better , keep making them finally seen a video from something current on bet . but DMX - gay :/ . and Im jeezy > hypotize

[..]WATCH 1 OF THE BEST ROGUES ON ARES PK[/b]

remember that its not wise to measure yourself,

and my opinion would be short: u are not even close to those best one

you are terrible and have no idea how to combo.

I never met that guy anywhere in cz and im there whole day o.O
    to the vid. sux

You suck. I am not just talking about the combo and the fact that you cant minor hear, im also talking about the way you play. You play like any other turk pussy who just runs around spiking mages.

I suck as sin and I swear im better than that XD

were u kidding when u posted this or did u really think ur one of the best sins on ares? u cant even minor combo and u only use 1 skill bar to combo and u dont even minor combo. and u use illusion more than spike T_T . whoever said they liked this vid should be banned and whoever supports illusion should just drop dead right now :mellow: i dont usually rate vids under zero but i give u -6/10 for this vid -_-

Dr.Sig

BTW your video is crap

Heim4teil

ans btw the musik sux too xD

Kailean i dont think is the same guy that used to play in old KO and KE. Btw Locksley on orc side Pazasco is called the biggest pussie ever along with Tekton. Ask any orc english speeking player who's the biggest pussie on human side.[/b]
    ya im sry but if u havent noticed archers dont have much strength in cz cuz inbalance in pk... tell Paz to switch to sin and ill kick ur ass 1v1 k?

he wont switch to sin that isnt my fault kkthnx

o and ive only pked on it like once... ive been lvling since i started playing it like 3 weeks ago... about to hit 73 k?

Paz is one of the best archers ive ever played with... it is a pussie character thats how archers are played get over it... archer is a support character so its meant to be played like a pussie

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast