Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

THE BEST PK VIDOE YOU WILL EVER SEE

This is a discussion on THE BEST PK VIDOE YOU WILL EVER SEE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow you guys are fuckin assholes haha.....
Page: 4

IllExtend

Wow you guys are fuckin assholes haha..

Heroia

This is the gayest movie i ever seen h34r:

garfieldbr

rofl
    best rogue
    rofl

Sup3rSlick2

hes a noob because he used illusion?
    you people take this game way to searious ima shoked really the only thing i take this searious is school and basket ball[/b]
    +1

It's called using your skills wisely...its a skill for a reason. You did a good job Xplicit The worst rogue pk video I've ever seen was the one by Darquishing. His combo's were so horrible that you couldn't even call it comboing and he used his mouse to click on 720 pots instead of keyboard. He was lvl 70+ too...

Jimbob89

yawn.. boring.. bad movie sorry

+1

It's called using your skills wisely...its a skill for a reason.[/b]
    errm i just remember in this movie he illusioned a chitin build guy on a 2vs1.. got it?.

"wisely"?. no

"its a skill for a reason"?. did he had a reason to illusion that guy? no reasons.. :X

2vs1_illusioner would be best nickname for him

Mp3Steelo

You guys keep talking about his Illusioning but 9 of the 10 warriors are sliding when they red ball, that isn't gay ?
    9 of the 10 priests keep debuffing non stop, that isn't gay ? (dont say its his skill because its sin skill to illuse ^^)
    9 of the 10 mages tp's a friend when they get one spike, that isn't gay ?
    I don't use illusion in a fair vs but if one of my opponents do these things.. I LOVE ILLUSIONING

u illusioning mages too? h34r:

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

errm i just remember in this movie he illusioned a chitin build guy on a 2vs1.. got it?.

2vs1_illusioner would be best nickname for him[/b]
    hahaha

btw their was a part i liked... when you went 1 vs 1 with the lvl 72 rogue and he towned

for the rest well... it has all been said by the rest.

B@RTOK

Mp3Steelo Comboing is a glitch in the game that allows you to do your skills faster. The problem with sins though is that although they can combo very fast all of their skills aren't failsafe like judgement, sword dance. That is why using illusion is frowned upon. Comboing on a sin is hard enough as is it without your skills failing and haveing your spike hit for 67 damage on another rogue who decides that illusion is a skill and they should use it. If there wasn't comboing in the game illusion would be perfectly acceptable. But since comboing is an accepted glitch in the game illusioning is cheap. Also illusion doesn't work against priests, warriors. Those two classes both have failsafe atacks, mages atacks can be cancelled but I don't know if illusion works against them. And besides they are mages you shouldn't have to use illusion on them to succeed. And about priests constanly debuffing, that's just a stupid argument, sins get everything in this game. Defense increasing skills, resistance incresing skills, healing abilities, curing abilities, high dmg atacks, run fast, skills consume barely any mana. On top of this you want to use illusion? In my oppinion if you can't win a fight as a sin without using illusion then you shouldn't be playing sin. The video sucked by the way, music bad, pk bad, combo bad, illusion BAD.

StaticBlaze

Using ilusion is actualy a great technique to make sins either loose or run out of cure pots

U ilusion the guy, he uses a cure pot, you keep doing this until he rans out of cure pots, if he gets duffed he wont be able to cure... why? cause no cure pots

Ilusion is a skill just like sprint is. Its actualy usefull, cause playing rogue is about playing smart, not playing like warriors who just run in an kill with their super power.... thats why a lot of assasins on cz suck... turks just see: Spike = 600% !!!! OMFG aga gel assasyan ys 600% damage and koxp gel koxp for spyke!

Minor healing combo, using magic shield, knowing when to run, heal others, cure others, blind, having own ac buffs and wolf and stealth, a rogue is a class thats meant to be played smart, not brutal.

PS: That video sucked, i just gave my opinion on ilusion, not on that crappy video

illusion is a great skill to make priests cure on other ppl that are not even duffed but using it in 1vs1 is just as lame as that gay 72 blind skill imo. against 2 ppl or more i find it ok didn't watch the video because if u were one of ares best sins u wouldnt brag about it in CAPS LOCK, that must mean u really suck . bb

Banned

lol@illusion

Gave up on macroing olympia btw?

Banned

hes a noob because he used illusion?
    you people take this game way to searious ima shoked really the only thing i take this searious is school and basket ball[/b]
    rofl.. didnt watch the video, soon as i read the first post about illusion, no need to watch it. Then reading a statement like the one above, just made me about piss myself. The only things you take serious, are school and basketball? Lets disect that statement. You say you take school serious, yet you cant spell worth a damn. Heard of capitals or punctuation? And for the record, its spelled Serious, I'm, Shocked and BasketBall is one word. Oh and yes, using illusion in a 1v1 is pure cowardly. And the people that cure it are also stupid. Just keep on comboing, the time you take to stop and cure, he will have potted back up to full or minored up. Atleast if you continue to combo, there will be damage dealt.

llJuanMall

boring video ... <_<

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast